All Comments on 'Quarantined with Mom - Illustrated!'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 4 years agoAuthor

A very special thanks to Annabelle Brito for the gorgeous illustrations. Be sure to look up her blog with a simple internet search.

As always, a 'thank you' to all the readers. I hope you've enjoyed this.

heyall

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Hot illustrated mom/son stories are always awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 4 years ago
Very Nice

once again a hot story, nice take on a well explored theme. Although I'm not keen on pregnancies in incest stories this one seemed to work well and fit in overall.

Thank you.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago

I certainly hope we can get more illustrated stories from you in future.

And many of your previous stories would only benefit if they were with pictures too.

ParamaloryParamaloryalmost 4 years ago
Excellent and Tailored Illustrations!

I usually write off illustrated stories as a gimmick where DAZ3D images that are barely related to the story are unconvincingly forced in.

But this one was different, with images that were closely linked to the story and with the mother looking beautiful while age-appropriate. Especially enjoy the images of the tanning chair, the ecstasy in bed, and the final one of the nude pregnant mother-son couple.

Small suggestion: the epilogue is good, since I always want to hear how the mother-son relationship grows. But the shift in perspective from first-person son to third-person outsider breaks immersion.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wonderful, i've been a fan of your work for a long time especially mom son incest, which is my favourite. Please continue doing mom son incest illustrated stories. My pussy was so wet reading this :)

dillfoberdillfoberalmost 4 years ago
Great story and Pics.

The story was great and I can relate to it in a personal way. Annabelle did an excent job with the pictues, and she helped gave the story real strrength, making it so believable. Thanks to you both, land Iook forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your best story so far.

Great writing and a great story need more of this from you.

willymakeitwillymakeitalmost 4 years ago
Yes

81020 great story, great illustrations. “Keep it up”, lol.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

Forbidden fruits are the best. A hut to spurt off story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!

A fun mom and son story made better with illustrations from AnnabelleB!

Beautiful! Nicely done.

OOAAOOAAalmost 4 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great new epilogue ;-)

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17almost 4 years ago

Loved the story and the pictures only made it better. I only wish there could’ve been more chapters.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesalmost 4 years ago
Five stars

Loved this illustration to the story! Five stars

annabellebritoannabellebritoalmost 4 years ago
Glad you liked the art

Hi,

This is Annabelle B. Im glad you all liked the art I did with Hey All. If you folks want to reach me or have questions, my email is alicegarden01@gmail.com.

Annabelle B

AJava469AJava469almost 4 years ago
5 for sure

thanks and i am sure the population of the world will increase in late 2020 and 2021.

any more stories like this would be supportive

thanks

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
superb

I generally don't like drawings as illustrations. however, i suppose it's possible that these were photos that were photoshopped, but they really added to the story and were present in sufficient quantity and quality to significantly enhance the story. One of the challenges for those of us who don't presently have the facilities (or time) to illustrate stories is that our readers have to rely on our ability to paint a picture with words. The old saying "a picture is worth a thousand... " well.. you know the thing.. is true. Adding a dozen pictures to a story can reduce the writer's burden tremendously. Well done. Loved it. Would love to see more about their life (and sex life).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed It.

Great effort there.

Well worth a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

I would like to see "Train Ride With Mom" illustrated next.

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
Wow

Great story.

I sure wish I had some of that juice....ha ha

Fabulous erotic writing and great illustrations too

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Great story... The first illustration she looks like Kamala Harris.

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 3 years ago

great story loved it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A real turn on!

A great story. A couple of things that would have made it better are Christine's son lovingly kissing his mom after blowing his load into her and instead of the shower blowjob, have her son bring her to her feet just before she took his dick in her mouth. What would then follow is a slow and sensual shower fuck from behind ending in a second creampie. For blowjob fans; Christine still could have sucked her son dry on the bed after the shower fuck.

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 3 years ago

A great story. Reminds me of my own time with my mom. Mom son sex is great and I love it having experienced it. Keep writing. And Annabelle your artwork was superb.

mikeyb33mikeyb33over 3 years ago
best ever

superb descriptive writing on a taboo most men have dreams about

cannot wait for the next story or even a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved these. beautiful. pictures. by. Annabel. !!

Loved story, words, liked cream-pie, and concluding illustration of Naked Son love filled caressing his Naked. Mum's pregnant ,belly standiing. behind. her !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GOOGLE: ZINA BASH (MODEL FOR THE MOM)

You’re welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautifully written

This was an extremely enjoyable read with an exciting build up to a satisfying conclusion. The illustrations were just right, too. Nothing over done, but all painted in a sensational and gorgeously erotic situation with just the right amount of ’forbidden fruit’. Bravo. Please write and illustrate more like that. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5 = 92%)]!

👍👍, ❤.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good job,can’t wait for chapter two hopefully also illustrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I loved the story. Well written build up with a plausible storyline.

A second chapter would be fun but isn’t necessary.

MartiMeMartiMeover 3 years ago
Lovely story

Very enjoyable, and I would have enjoyed a plain text version too, but I loved the interspersed artwork, it really added another dimension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

She should have a hairy pussy!

lindsaygillis1lindsaygillis1over 3 years ago

I enjoyed this a lot; I am glad I found it. The artwork was great, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good illustration !

I love such son/mom stories. IAM fiftyeight years having two sons 19 &15. I always like to read stories on liteotica on tablet when my younger sleep s in night I call my eldest son & read stories. He like family vintage stories & enjoy fully. This story is liked my son. Now problem with me is that my eldest son wants to include his younger brother. He informed me that our pleasure will be doubled as in both sides of me both sons will enjoy more. Their father wants also. Three cold in my all holes.

Please reader mom's advice me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Illustrations added a depth I had not expected. I'm becoming bored with all the pregnant by my son stories. Fear of the fact and a coming to terms before her period flows will work better for me.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It somehow seems more erotic....more hotter when the son and mother start an affair. And when the son impregnates his mother that always seems to be the topper. If a guy goes out on a date with a friend and he gets her pregnant its no big thing. But when a son gets his mother pregnant....that's another story isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story -- and the excellent drawings add so much more to it. Are there more, ah, coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick and perverted; LOVED IT.

StrawberryuncutStrawberryuncutover 2 years ago

Great story! More illustrated stories please!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The illustrated version of the story was the better of the two because mother and son found each other. As a romantic, I believe tis to be the best possible ending.

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

Loved the illustrations and the epilogue. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Keep writing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I love the illustrated version

It shows Mom pregnant with sons baby. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific! More illustrated stories -- using this illustrator.

BusterCervix82BusterCervix82about 2 years ago

Excellent ending and the illustrations made it even better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First that was great , second i want to now what fruit / drink and where did you get it. please.... master1john@bellsouth.net

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed tremendously, sensual, erotic sexual taboo between family. Highlights were drawings of both cock & vulva penetration while dripping fluids are visual.

Certainly would enjoy more pictures with other stories not yet read, guess that’s a plus surprise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hot Mama

This is how a son becomes a real mother fucker!😂

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 2 years ago

A HeyAll classic. Thank you for another totally enjoyable story. Well worth all of five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I was younger and had a mother who loved fucking, I’d make sure she got all the cock she could handle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This illustrated version is MORE beautiful,Sexy & made me masturbate,with grate pleasure ! Shame I live alone & not courting either !!

SonForBBWSonForBBWover 1 year ago

Such a beautiful depiction of mother/son love. A wonderful story.

CB_Grl_DaniCB_Grl_Daniover 1 year ago

Better than the original. Very nice update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is almost how my boss got pregnant with her son baby a couple years ago after she was on a cruise new year Eve with her son in 2018 and they were both very excited and she had to much to drink and thinking her boyfriend was in bed with her one thing led to another and she found out she was pregnant oddly though her boyfriend and her still think her three year old son is her boyfriend and I thought that not possible considering how her oldest son knows the exact day and place he was conceived and when you look at her boyfriend compared to her son he looks more like he her oldest son baby than her boyfriend son ex specially when I went camping with them one day and they son randomly told me they day his “baby brother “ was conceived and I was like you have to be the father to know that

annabellebritoannabellebritoover 1 year ago

The last comment had my eyes wide open.....too much of a coincidence!

SonoranSon500SonoranSon500about 1 year ago

Delightful and erotic

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Heartwarming

One of the best combination story and illustrations ever. Ending was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5*****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The only thing lacking in this story, was an ABUNDANCE of pussy hair on mom (bikini or not) MOM'S ARE ALWAYS HAIRY! And HAIRY, even if some of it (attractively) spills out the top and sides and top of the bikini.

rube37rube3710 months ago

I have always been turned on by mother/son incest. Having a story line which enhanced their sex made it even better!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was one super fantastic story, l got one hell of a great errection now l need to find my partner and get the relief they both got. Thanx for the great read and a great errection!

P7y1r4oP7y1r4o8 months ago

That was good.. Hope there's more or another encore.. illustrated or not.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When the Quarantine happened I was about to go for an Eurotrip with my best buddy. He was spending the weekend at my then house preparing to go. We ended up spending almost two months locked in the house I lived with my cougar single mom and him. Those were the naughtiest days of our lives and made me see who my mom really was.

Fireplace10Fireplace108 months ago

Nice story. Definitely 5 stars! BUT, what happens to her career? Sure would like to have another chapter or two.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really enjoy it would love for it to continue with more pictures great job.

SatyrDickSatyrDick6 months ago

[02.12.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

Pt. 1 & 2!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Christine continues winning high- profile, high- priced legal cases after giving birth to their first baby together. Her son finishes law school and continues making a fortune winning legal cases. At home continues to fuck Christine as much as possible and she gets pregnant by her son three more times. Christine and her son have four babies together. Two boys and two girls.

Fireplace10Fireplace104 months ago

Christine should encourage her son to impregnate their fist daughter to keep the family going.

And maybe the other kids too.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wow inpresive very nice loved it more then you will ever know or mabe not he he.

HeyAllHeyAll4 months agoAuthor

Subscribe to my Patreon for Custom & Exclusive content. Tips are appreciated !

x

https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories

x

heyall

bob3641223bob36412233 months ago

5 star for me i loved it, I love when a woman is demanding and says this is the way it's going to be, and then you convinced her otherwise, he brought her down, and she loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Chapter 2 - Christine and her son Robert moved to another state on the Pacific coast where they got married by an unsuspecting Justice of the Peace. Nine months after Robert fucked and impregnated his wife/mother Christine, she gave birth to twins, a baby daughter who looked just like Christine and a baby son who looked just like Robert. Over the next ten years, Robert fucked Christine frequently and impregnated her four more times. Christine gave birth to two more baby daughters and two more baby sons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES