All Comments on 'Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 01'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
cf12cf12over 3 years ago

Read it on your Patreon. Great story and welcome back!

infurnoinfurnoover 3 years ago

Welcome back man, glade to see that your back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please, may we have some more? šŸ±

I can hardly wait.

Great job. Thanks for sharing your talent...

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

Fuuuck that was a great story definitely need to continue this one

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Ok, liking the story so far. I don't feel like I'm being led down a path of years long denied passion and unrequited sibling love, so the warning you gave at the beginning about the content is duly noted, and I'm expecting the next installment to be spicy and all menage-ish. I make this point because a lot of sibcest authors do a false leader of romance and sib monogamy, only to have the whole family jump in with an all-out sexathon that includes everyone except the pets. Those authors piss me off. You have prepared me to expect a sibathon, without a emotion-heavy false "I've loved you forever" intro. Thanks for that, by the way.

I'm digging it!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! Canā€™t wait for the continued saga. Keep it going!!

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

Too long for too little action. If you want to write a novel, get an agent and a publisher.

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

Loving this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your back!

David was the best series i've ever read here! Hope the world building will be as great here!

TheKingWrightTheKingWrightover 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this first part. The patience and execution was perfect. I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Amazing work! Great buildup and building of relationship. Keep it upā™„ļø

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Besides stories online

Is there another site besides sol or are you writing under another name here on lit? Its been over 8 years since you posted here as far as I can tell. Been a fan since you wrote the David series and am definitely going to check out the sol series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After damn near a decade...

Welcome back!!

tj_4evertj_4everover 3 years ago
More!!!

Looking forward to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anal?

I don't like gay stories

There_itisThere_itisover 3 years ago
Amaing!

Wow, this was such a powerful story. Well done, super impressed!

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 3 years ago
*?*

Well written in *every* respect. I enjoyed all *three* characters, and thought they were well *developed* and believable. You seem to have a *faithful* following here among the Literotica community. Tell me though, what is your *predilection* with the *asterisks* about? I'm not usually one to comment on spelling or punctuation, but this really began to *distract* me and disrupt the flow of your writing. I am normally, pretty good at ignoring the little stuff, but this was so pervasive *throughout* the text it was difficult to pass without giving it a thought. And although, I tried not to spend any time trying to figure it out, it didn't seem to have any readily *discernible* rhyme or reason. Would you be so kind as to let me in on it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, what a wonderful story!

I love to read an excellent story without overly complicated plots and contrived motives.

As to the comment above about your use of * *, I took it to mean you were emphasizing the word bracketed by the pair of"*". I would much rather see asterisk than all caps. I may be wrong, but it did not take away from my enjoyment of the story. (For any comment writers / readers / anyone who is interested, there is a simply explained and well "illustrated" (in this case, I mean use of examples, not illustrations (art).) It is called Basic Text Formatting 101.

(To the author: The above comment was <b>in no way</b> directed toward you. It was also not directed in any way towards the commentor. It was meant as a general FYI for those who read comments and want information.

To a different commentor, Anonymous, if I remember correctly, (yes, it the British English spelling, as is my particular idiom). No it isn't. That is, as far as I am aware, not possible.

Thank you for writing an enjoyable story. Please write more when you are able.

ImaginaryTigerImaginaryTigerover 3 years ago
Good start

I like the story in and of itself, but I do have to ask why the pervasive use of asterisks? In a spot or two, I can see where the emphasis could be warranted, but too often it was just distracting, and oftentimes incorrectly used. Your writing is pretty good, description and dialogue are as well, but the structure is way off.

Still, I see that the second chapter is out, and I'm definitely interested in seeing where it goes. I just hope you take this as purely constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story but distracting punctuation

Story was great and the characters were believable but the over use of ** and all caps distracted from the story telling. I understand it was to emphasis what the characters were thinking but something like that need only be used *sparingly*. Look forward to the next chapter.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 3 years agoAuthor

My apologies for all the asterisks. The story was originally written for a text upload where the asterisks get converted into bold or italics, which is far less obtrusive than the asterisks themselves. Chapters 2 and 3 are already posted, but I'll try to clean up Chapters 4 and beyond for the Literotica uploads. There are HTML versions with the bolds and italics as originally intended on my Patreon (BlueDragonAuthor).

ren135ren135over 3 years ago

"Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake."

OMG I have missed that line. Glad to have you back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good to see you back

I had honestly thought that you had moved on to some other site and had left this site in neglect. The Book of David is one of my favorites. Good start - let's see how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bluedragonauthor is back!

Itā€™s nice to see you back, Maestro!)) I just read this in one sitting and Iā€™m already looking forward to your upcoming stories. You are truly a gifted writer. I wish you health and inspiration! Best.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I love it thanks for sharing this. It's cool to have a relevant story during this want to be Apocalypse

SlimySpartacusSlimySpartacusover 3 years ago
The legend is back!

Been a big fan since forever. Glad you're back with another series. As always great read!

Smm1Smm1over 3 years ago

Welcome back. You certainly know how to tell a story. Desperately hoping thereā€™ll be many more.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I can understand the frustration but my sisters are many miles away. In fact one of ' em nearer to you than me.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

That was pretty hot but I was hoping he would get with Michelle instead :( They get along much better and I think the chemistry they already have is amazing. She is just too cute with her giving him permission to ogle her :3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Only thing is no one fights that hard not to jerk off to an image in your mind. Sure a little struggle but when itā€™s time to get it and only one thing comes to mind you go with it. They canā€™t see in your head any way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way too much blah blah for kind of story it is. Iā€™m not saying the action should be going from the start but this is lockdown story. Donā€™t have many things to be done. Just feels like going in circles.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Thank heavens thereā€™s a link to chapter two! I was thinking ā€œNo! You canā€™t leave me hanging like this!ā€ Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a boring, lame story. Probably because it's quarantine story #74352, unoriginal, and poorly executed.

CloseEncountersFilthyKindCloseEncountersFilthyKindover 2 years ago

A lot of people here complaining this is an actual story with actual characters, lol. This is well written, and the effort in the back story is what makes the final scene worth it.

There is plenty of barely written smut for those whiners, keep doing what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love that he references a scene from John Billionaire Chapter 2 ā€¦ Which happens to be my favorite go-to scene. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this is one of the best stories I have ever read, and that is coming from both a prolific writer and reader of erotica. Thank you, keep at it.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

A beautiful romantic fictional relationship between three members of the same family, a situation that was truly plausible, now looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You said it would get to the good stuff eventually, but your sense of realistic humor had me chuckling to myself so often I barely noticed the build up until it ramped up to the deviance. I'm not sure how you did this, but it was like reading something the way I'd have played it out in my head. Normally I'd say stop reading my mind, but it's only fair after reading this piece. Keep up the good friggin' work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story. Good writing, few spelling errors. My only complaint is why use *asterisks* so often? It is a distraction from your writing. I get using occasionally but in my opinion it is too much.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The brother acts like an idiot. What? Huh? What did you say? All the time. And he doubts everything. Doesn't he have a brain that actually functions properly.

Other than that, I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely love this, I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible. The more I get the more I want.

KnightofmindKnightofmind21 days ago

Had proper medical protocols been followed or those in leadership not worked tirelessly to politicize a medical emergency and stand idle during a key window we would indeed have seen a proper quarantine. Instead we all had to isolate. However. A quarantine involves isolating disease vectors in order to contain disease vectors so that a medical team may observe symptoms and determine treatment, if possible. These steps were eventually, if belatedly, followed so it amounts to the same thing and it also makes those that massively bungled things initially seem less like nitwit bunglers so the term caught on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...