All Comments on 'Queen Charming Ch. 01'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
looks like another classic series

great opening and tessa is a great character especially.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awww . . .

I'm actually missing King Thomas. I wished you didn't kill him off. I really enjoyed his character and wished he screwed the Queen of the Amazons. Oh, well. I hope Brianna gets impregnated one way or another. Weird if it would be her own father, but Magden, the Poisonmaker, or the Bishop would be a real twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hail the Queen

Welcome back Georgie! A naughty, buxom queen and maid with plenty of horny male servants, knights, bishops and royalties. A perfect beginning of another series of debauchery. Brianna and Tessa are perfect. Hoping for more hot adventures.

Mithrandir08Mithrandir08over 13 years ago
Wow!

Yet another fantastic story, you really know how to develop delicious characters and make us sooo wet! Absolutely love this new series, can't wait for more! Maybe a bit more public stuff, like when Valeria was forced to suck the King off in front of the court, that was hot. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Really good story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
repulsive male characters.

hi george tasker.I really enjoy ur stories becos ur female characters always have big tits and there's a lot of breast play.However,i'm usually appalled by ur choice of male characters...they're always either short, old, ugly, timid, fat, dirty e.t.c.It really turns me off!why can't they be sexy, muscled,lean, tall,etc?pls do something about it cos ur stories are a HUGE turnoff because of the repulsiveness of ur male characters.

EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago
Ah, but repulsive male characters are the point...

GeorgeTasker sets himself apart by writing fantasy parody, comedy, and highlighting in hilarious ways that "every dog/jackal/trickster" has his day. The unattainable beauty and the everyday schmoe; the haughty, well-figured sorceress and the disgusting little gremlin she looks down on.

It would break the charm of his stories and derail his themes to make his male characters lean, sexy, and handsome, and it would make his stories easily 75% less interesting, more like everyone else's.

He's a natural jester, and this is his talent that he exploits. There are not many like him, and for that, I truly enjoy his stories for what they are. :)

aeroboobyaeroboobyabout 10 years ago
ASOIAF

This is a parody of A Song Of Ice And Fire. Brianna is clearly Queen Cersei. She also has NEd Stark's search for Jon Arryn quest going on. I can't believe it took me four years to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good Copy

Nice sceen with the poisoner. A new take on Joe Abercrombie Best Served Cold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous