All Comments on 'Queen Charming Ch. 02'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect sequel

A really good continuing story. Can't wait for next naughty intrigue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Strange . . . .

Not what I expected, but it was entertaining. I hope the next saga will have more of a Thomas-clone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice chapter

scenes with tessa and the ones with manfred and brianna got to be excellent. GT stories are the greatest, keep posting!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry, but I HAVE to ask ...

Is it possible that you hate women? There were plenty of sex scenes in these two chapters that could have been hot, but NONE of them was enjoyable for the woman. Seems rather one-sided (and unsatisfying even for a male) to me ...

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 13 years ago
Nice

It was very entertaining, though I can't believe Lady Valeria got her revenge. I rather wish she didn't. She wasn't all that nice a character, in my opinion.

But I hope there's more though. Duke Khalan isn't dead after all, and there was a slight hint of a little Khalan in Brianna action.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 7 years ago
more plzz

I want to see how this series progresses with chacters and I was so hopeing the king had faked his death

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s likely I’m overthinking this but I don’t think Lady Velaria killed Thomas as revenge for screwing her. I think she did it because he didn’t marry her! I think that she may have actually cared for Thomas; that’s why she let him use her when he wanted and even helped him get back the crown despite how he treated her. Even if she didn’t truly love him, I think she still expected him to make her Queen. This would help explain why she had Tess negotiated the price for more money. There was still a part of her that did care for Thomas, so she needed something extra to motivate her. It’s likely she never told Tess this and just let her believe she hated Thomas because he used her. She was a scorned lover. At first I thought maybe she helped the Amazon’s because she was sympathetic to them and thought Thomas was cruel to them, but In past chapters she never really voiced concern or even remotely showed she felt bad for them. This only adds to my belief that Valeria didn’t kill Thomas on any moral grounds or because she thought he was a bad king, she was upset he didn’t pick her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous