Queen Charming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her deep sleep had been awakened by a heavy weight on her chest. She had opened her eyes to see her new husband Manfred naked, and straddling her chest, waving his surprisingly hard erection in her face. Not exactly the first thing she wanted to lay eyes on when she woke up.

Reluctantly, Brianna had let the puny old man push his dick into her mouth and fuck her face. The old nobleman had grabbed hold of her hair and pumped his cock in and out of her unenthusiastically sucking mouth, pushing her head back down into her pillow with each thrust of his bony hips. Brianna had been under no illusions that he was going to pull out and fuck her, and frankly she was too annoyed and tired to try and coax him into her twat.

Manfred had eagerly made love to his pretty young wife's mouth, finally shooting his copious load down her throat. It hadn't been the best start to the day for Queen Brianna.

Not long after Queen Brianna had finally got the foul taste of Manfred's cum out of her mouth, she had an unexpected visitor.

"Sister...Cathlen was it?" remarked Brianna tentatively as the pretty young priestess entered.

"Yes, your highness," Cathlen curtseyed low. She dressed in traditional black and white priestess garb, but even those thick, unflattering garments did little to disguise her beauty.

"The Bishop sent you?" guessed Brianna.

"Yes your highness," Cathlen nodded. She glanced around the room and appeared nervous.

Queen Brianna sighed. "What does Davidian want?" she asked. "You may speak frankly, sister."

"Thank you, your highness," Cathlen gave another curtsey. "The Bishop sends news. Information."

One of Brianna's carefully plucked eyebrows rose slightly at this. "Tell me."

"The Bishop understands you are asking questions about a guard?" probed Sister Cathlen cautiously.

"Yes. Mat, the dead guard," agreed Brianna.

"Bishop Davidian told me to tell you that the guard had a mistress."

"Yes, yes," snapped Brianna impatiently. "I know this already."

"The mistress is your maid, Tessa."

Queen Brianna's blood ran cold. "You are sure of this?" she demanded.

"Yes, your highness. Bishop Davidian was most specific," replied Cathlen.

"I see," said Brianna through gritted teeth. She had not been expecting that name. Tessa was the only person she trusted, and that included her father.

"The Bishop was also very specific about receiving his reward," added Cathlen.

Brianna gave the priestess a sharp glare. "Reward?"

Cathlen swallowed, clearly nervous. "Yes, your highness. Davidian, I mean the Bishop said that he is sick of waiting."

"Is he?" remarked Brianna coldly.

"Yes," Cathlen quietly replied. "The Bishop said he wants your ass."

***

Captain Ramsay's gaze boldly moved down across the lush curves of Queen Brianna's body as she entered the soldier's chambers. He grinned broadly as she approached and he slowly licked his lips.

"You can wipe that smirk off your useless face right now!" snapped Brianna, not in the mood to play with the young guardsman.

"Excuse me?" blurted out Ramsay, taken aback. He'd clearly been expecting more of the Queen's flirting.

"The lover, I know who she is!" barked Brianna.

"Your highness?"

"Tessa!" hissed Brianna, her tone filled with fury.

Ramsay frowned. "Who's Tessa?"

"My maid!" cried Brianna angrily. "That little bitch is behind this!"

"I see," replied Captain Ramsay uncertainly. "We will have her arrested, you can count on that."

"I want her captured right now!" snapped Brianna in fury. "And you will see to it personally Captain."

"Yes, your highness," Ramsay gave a low bow. When he straightened up, his gaze was on the Queen's cleavage. "Perhaps we could discuss incentives again?" he suggested cautiously, licking his lips and letting his stare rest meaningfully on Brianna's bosom.

"Just get the bitch and bring her to me," growled the Queen through gritted teeth.

"Of course Queen Brianna," replied Ramsay with a smooth bow.

***

"Would you like a slice of cake perhaps?" offered Greythorn gallantly as the master poisoner sat calmly observing his surprise guest.

"No thanks," replied the beautiful young redhead opposite him. Tessa, maid to Queen Brianna.

"A shame," said Greythorn. "The Queen was also rather wary of my cakes, and they are so wonderful I can assure you. So what doesn't the Queen require of me now?"

"Angeldust root," replied Tessa.

"Yes, I have already discussed this with the Queen, and she is aware of the purchaser," explained Greythorn, picking up a small, delicately iced cake and popping it into his mouth.

"No, this time she wishes to purchase some Angeldust root herself."

"Ah, I see," said Greythorn, his mouth full of half chewed cake as he replied. He swallowed noisily before continuing. "I have a small amount of the root still left, however it is difficult to come by and the price is considerable."

"That will not be a problem for the Queen of the realm of course," said Tessa.

"I require payment in advance," added Greythorn.

Tessa seemed taken aback by this. "The Queen's word is not good enough for you?"

Greythorn's eyes narrowed as he regarded the buxom maid. "I admit that the Queen has been very... accommodating to me. However I do insist on payment up front before I will hand over the root."

Tessa shifted uncomfortably in her chair. "That is unacceptable. The Queen requires me to return with the poison this very day."

Greythorn stroked his chin thoughtfully. "You are not here on behalf of the Queen, are you?"

The red haired maid paled slightly. "I need that poison."

Greythorn smiled, "I'm afraid that I'm not in the charity business. No money, no Angeldust."

Tessa took a deep breath, the action causing the impressive front of her bodice to swell up enticingly. She slowly and seductively traced her upper lip with her tongue. "Perhaps we can work out some other payment method?" she suggested. "I know you have a reputation for...enjoying your female clients from time to time."

Greythorn waved off her offer. "I think not my dear. I could fuck without your consent with the smallest application of one of a number of substances, something which I am right now considering in fact. I fail to see any value in what you are offering when I can easily have you for free."

Tessa's eyes narrowed angrily. "As I said, I am aware of your reputation, and also the manner of your conquests. But I am offering you something very different."

Greythorn frowned. "What is that?" he asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Consent," replied Tessa.

The poisoners frown deepened. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean."

"You always poison women to have your dirty way with them," explained Tessa. "What I am offering you is something better. Consensual sex. You might get your jollies sticking your prick into a lifeless pussy or a slack, dribbling mouth, but have you experienced someone actively slurping on your cock? A tongue swirling around the shaft, a pussy tightly clutching your dick. Have you ever had a woman ride you? Call out your name in passion? Or do you just want a lifeless doll to stick your cock into?"

Greythorn's mouth was dry at Tessa's vivid descriptions. "Deal."

Tessa grinned victoriously. She stood up and walked over to Greythorn, smoothly perching her peachy bottom down on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Just out of interest, were the cakes poisoned?"

Greythorn nodded. "If you'd eaten one, we wouldn't be having this conversation, your slack, paralysed mouth would have been stuffed full with my cock."

Tessa grinned. "You are a wicked man Greythorn. I'm actually looking forward to this."

Not waiting for an answer, Tessa leant forward and hungrily pressed her mouth to the poisoners, kissing him passionately. Greythorn moaned and kissed her back, his tongue eagerly seeking hers. Tessa had been correct in her guess; the poisoner had never had consensual sex with anyone.

Greythorn slid his hand up from where it was resting on Tessa's hip, sliding up her side to cup and squeeze one of her substantial breasts through her dress.

Tessa broke off their kiss and seized Greythorn's hand, prying it off her tit. "Uh ah," she scolded him. "I'm in charge here. This time you're the passive one."

The gorgeous flame haired servant slid down off Greythorn's lap, moving to her knees at his feet. She slid both her hands up along the inside of the poisoner's thighs, cupping the swell of his crotch with both hands and giving it a firm squeeze through his trousers. "I see you like that idea," she commented as she reached for the lacings on his pants.

Tessa reached into Greythorn's pants and drew out his cock. It was erect and rigid, pointing stiffly up in the air and ready for action. Tessa gave a small murmur of appreciation as she leant forward, lightly brushing Greythorn's cock against her soft lips. The beautiful red head then blew lightly on the tip of his shaft.

Greythorn watched the busty maid, spellbound by the tender attentions she was giving his penis. The gorgeous maid's tongue slipped out from between her lips and teasingly lapped at the head of his cock, delicately tracing the slit with the very tip of her tongue. Greythorn gave a low grumble of pleasure as Tessa's tongue swirled around the head of his cock.

"Mmm, I like your cock," murmured Tessa as she slipped her warm mouth down over the head of his penis, suckling the trembling shaft and causing Greythorn to moan in approval.

Tessa spent a few moments slurping noisily on the end of Greythorn's cock, sensing the poisoner's frustration as his hips lurched up off his seat and he tried to stuff more of his length into her mouth.

Smiling around the mouthful of cock, Tessa shifted her position to get a deeper angle and then plunged her mouth right down on Greythorn's cock, taking the whole length inside her talented mouth.

"Ah fuck!" groaned the poisoner as his manhood was abruptly swallowed by the skilful cocksucker.

Tessa lips bottomed out on the very base of Greythorn's trembling shaft, her nose buried in his pubes and her lower lip actually touching the top of his ballsack. Greythorn leant back in his seat, groaning noisily as Tessa moaned around his cock, forming an impossibly snug envelope around his entire shaft with her hot, wet mouth.

The deep throating maid held his cock there for a moment and then drew back up to the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around the tip and then planting a soft tender kiss on it.

"Mmm, delicious," she said, taking a deep breath before once again descending down his cock, swallowing the long shaft right into her throat.

"Oh yeah!" Greythorn was in heaven as Tessa began to bob her head over his cock, her deep throating was amazingly effortless.

Tessa sucked the poisoner for a few minutes, her head bobbing rapidly up and down as the tight seal of her lips slid up and down his hard shaft. When she was satisfied that Greythorn was sufficiently ready she stood up, giving his hard cock one last stroke with her hand before reaching for the lacings on her bodice.

"Time to fuck now big boy," she told him and she pulled open the front of her servant's dress and pulled it down off her shoulders.

Greythorn let out a sharp gasp of admiration as the redhead's sensational naked body was revealed. Tessa was tall and slender, her body well toned but also sinfully curved in all the right places. The maid's breasts were full and ample, topped by hard nipples, and the red hair of her pubes was glistening slightly with moisture, clearly turned on and ready for him.

Tessa placed her hands on Greythorn's shoulders and leant forward over him, letting her heavy breasts fall forward into his face. The grateful poisoner immediately captured the tip of Tessa's right breast in his mouth, sucking eagerly on her nipple as she rubbed her expansive cleavage into his face.

After a moments suckling, Tessa moved forward, straddling the sitting man's cock. She reached down between her firm thighs and grasped his stiff erection, aiming the trembling tip towards the dripping entrance to her sex.

"Are you ready Mr Master Poisoner?" asked Tessa as she rubbed the tip of his cock against the lips of her vagina.

"Ah!" groaned Greythorn. "I'm beyond ready Miss Queen's Maid."

"Fuuuccck!" Greythorn let out a long groan of pleasure as Tessa lowered herself down onto his cock, her hot pussy clutching at the shaft as she pressed herself down onto his lap, his hard cock filling her.

"Ahh!" Tessa gave a moan of her own as she started to grind herself on Greythorn's lap, bouncing slowly up and down as she ride his erection.

"Oh yesss!" gasped Greythorn as her cunt milked his erection, her peachy ass bouncing rapidly on his lap.

Tessa's ample breasts jiggled in front of Greythorn as she fucked the older master poisoner, and his hands finally left his sides for the first time since she'd mounted him, reaching up to squeeze and grope the ample melons as they fucked.

Greythorn squeezed tightly onto Tessa's big tits, his hips hunching up off the chair and his hard cock lodging deeper into Tessa's snug cunt as she ground down to meet his thrusts.

It didn't take long for Greythorn to be pushed over the edge. With a long groan and a lurch of his hips, his cock surged inside Tessa, thick spurts of cum shooting up into her as the poisoner pitched back in his seat, still gripping tightly onto Tessa's knockers.

The pretty redhead rocked her hips down onto Greythorn's spasming cock, milking every last drop of his cum from him.

"Wow," breathed Greythorn when he was finally spent. "You were right, that was something I've never done before." He pinched the maid's hard nipples as she rose up off his glistening cock.

***

Later than evening, Queen Brianna was in a rather foul mood, she still hadn't had any word from Captain Ramsay about the whereabouts of her missing maid. Unfortunately she didn't have the time to track down the lazy Guard Captain and find out what was going on because she was busy entertaining her elderly husband.

These days entertainment, as far as Manfred was concerned, involved shoving his penis repeatedly into his pretty young wife's hotly sucking mouth. An understandably entertaining diversion.

Brianna wasn't quite sure how she'd come from Queen of Realm to an old man's cum drinker, but there she was, kneeling in the centre of their room as the old Baron gripped her long blonde hair and enthusiastically fucked her mouth.

The Queen was still wearing her gown, however the bodice was gaping wide open and her heavy breasts spilling out, her nipples brushing against Manfred's skinny thighs as he rammed his cock between her pursed lips.

"That's it wench, suck that big cock!" grunted Manfred, happily thrusting away, using her mouth as if it was her cunt. The old Baron had recently taken to calling her a wench while he was getting blown, not something the Queen was particularly pleased about. She would have to put her consort in his place at some point in the near future, however she was currently sidetracked investigating her deceased husband's murder and the likely involvement of her maid, Tessa.

Manfred tightened his grip on his new wife's blonde locks and increased his pace, shoving his cock into her mouth and full force. Brianna made a small gagging noise at his crude thrusting, but managed to deep throat him without choking, taking his cock right to the hilt so that his balls actually touched her chin each time he pushed forward against her face.

"Ah, that's it!" groaned Manfred, clutching Brianna's head tightly against his groin. The lovely Queen sensed that it wouldn't be long before he came, and she briefly considered getting him to switch to her pussy, or at least trying to.

However, before she could do anything the door of the room swung open and Brianna's father, Duke Khalan entered. Brianna's eyes went wide in surprise, unable to say anything with her mouth stretched into a wide oval around the shaft of Manfred's prick.

"Good evening your majesty," said Khalan with a smirk as he glanced down at his lovely daughter on her knees before her new husband, her ample breasts uncovered and glistening with some saliva that had dripped down from her chin.

"Oh...Duke Khalan!" said Manfred in shock, releasing his wife's head.

Brianna fell back off Manfred's cock, coughing and gasping for air.

"Please," said Khalan politely. "Don't stop on my account."

"Oh," replied Manfred, looking a little unsure of himself. Without really thinking the old Baron grabbed hold of Brianna's head and shoved himself back into her mouth.

Brianna gagged in surprise and shoved the old man back away from her, again coughing and sputtering. "You idiot!" she snapped angrily at her husband, before glaring up furiously at her father.

"Hmm, perhaps I should wait in the dining room," said Khalan, turning smoothly on his heels and leaving the room, a large smirk on his face.

"Um, sorry about that," said Manfred meekly, wincing as he looked over at the expression of rage on his pretty wife's face.

"Just get your pants back on and we'll go find out what was so urgent that my father walked in on the royal bedchamber," growled Queen Brianna, starting to lace up the front of her bodice.

"Yes my dear," agreed Manfred timidly. Funnily enough he wasn't calling her wench in her current mood.

They quickly made themselves decent and went to the dining room to meet with Brianna's father. The Duke had already poured three glasses of red wine and was looking rather pleased with himself.

"Something to celebrate father?" asked Brianna calmly as she sat down at the table, ignoring the glass of wine.

"Indeed!" replied Khalan. "There is good news from the provinces. We have received word from Lord Athan, congratulating you on your recent wedding as well as promising his support to the throne."

"Good news indeed," agreed Manfred. The old Baron knew he was out of his depth around the powerful Duke Khalan so he picked up one of the wine goblets and took a long swallow, before hesitantly taking a seat.

"Yes, it seems that our alliance with your family has paid off Baron," granted Duke Khalan. "And Athan's return will ensure that the Amazon's don't get any ideas about breaking the peace treaty."

Brianna chewed her lower lip, barely paying attention. She couldn't help but think about her maid, the traitorous bitch Tessa. The Queen briefly considered bringing up the matter with her father, but based on their previous conversation on the subject he wasn't likely to be happy to hear about her ongoing enquiries.

"Well," said Khalan after a moment's uncomfortable silence in which it became obvious that Brianna had nothing to add to the news. "I realise I was interrupting you newly weds, so I think I shall depart and let you get back to it."

Brianna shot a dark glare at her father as he departed. Sometimes her father was a real asshole.

Manfred however, was on his feet as soon as the door closed, one hand fumbling at the front of his pants, the other tipping his goblet back to slurp down the last of his wine.

"What on earth are you doing?" snapped Brianna, looking over at her husband in disgust. After that interruption and with her racing mind, the last thing she wanted was suck the old bastards prick back to life again.

"I'm going to fuck my wife is what I'm doing," replied Manfred, his voice sounding unusually proud.

Brianna glanced down at Manfred's groin and was surprised to see a stiff penis jutting out from the thatch of grey pubic hair between his legs. "You're hard?" she remarked in surprise.

"That's right wench!" growled Manfred. "Now bend over the table and lift your skirts."

"Er..." Brianna was taken aback. "You don't want me to give you another blowjob?"