Queen Charming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up and bend over wench!" ordered Manfred, his voice cracking slightly.

The stunned Queen got to her feet. Whatever had come over Manfred, she might as well go with it. The voluptuous blonde hiked her gown up around her waist as she bent forward over the dining table, sticking her exposed bum out towards her clearly ready husband.

Manfred held Queen Brianna by her shapely hips as he shuffled up behind her and lined his cock up with her startled vagina.

"Here I come wench!" he grunted as he thrust forward, shoving his erection into his beautiful young wife.

Brianna grunted as she was penetrated, his hard cock sliding deep into her, despite it's usual diminutive size she felt it filling her.

"Ah, yess!" groaned Manfred. "I'm inside you! I'm actually inside your pussy!" He sounded very pleased with himself.

Queen Brianna gritted her teeth as he thrust again with his hips, shoving his cock deeper. He was definitely inside her, but that certainly wasn't her pussy!

"Oh yeah!" groaned Manfred as he started to fuck his lovely wife's ass, his hips slapping against her round buttocks as he stuffed himself deep into her ass. "God you're tight he groaned!"

Brianna moaned herself as her ancient husband rutted against her bum. This was hardly going to knock her up, but she didn't really have the heart to tell him, despite the unpleasant sensation of his erection pumping her back passage. No doubt the Bishop would be rather jealous of course.

"Ow!" gasped the Queen as Manfred gave a particular hard and deep thrust into her ass. She felt his small cock lodge right to the hilt in her rectum and the weight of his body fall down over her back.

Brianna hesitated a moment and felt that Manfred had stopped moving.

"Manfred? You okay?"

No reply.

"Manfred! Get off me!" she snapped irritably.

Still no reply.

With a grunt of effort, Brianna used her arms to leverage herself up off the table. Manfred's cock slipped out of her and the old man slumped to the ground with a crash.

"Are you okay?" asked Brianna, felling some concern. She crouched down to check on her apparently passed out husband. Only he was dead.

"Not again..." whispered Queen Brianna in horror.

***

Captain Ramsay leapt onto the anchored ship, nodding at the captain and displaying his coat of arms.

The ship's captain, realised Ramsay was one of the King's Guard did not protest at his boarding.

Sporting a satisfied grin, Captain Ramsay immediately headed below decks, one hand resting on the hilt of his sword. With a definite sense of purpose, the captain strode straight down to the cabin at the far end of the hallway and shoved open the door without knocking.

Tessa, former maid to Queen Brianna, spun around at the sudden intrusion, gasping in surprise.

Captain Ramsay smirked and raised one eyebrow as he saw that the traitorous, red haired maid was completely naked. The abundant and sexy curves of her fantastic body uncovered, and on display. He licked his lips as he eyed up the sexy woman's figure.

"Well, well, well," he muttered stepping forward towards the maid.

Suddenly he felt the ship lurch beneath his feet and he glanced up.

"We're casting off," explained Tessa.

"So soon?" replied Ramsay, not seeming too concerned by the fact the ship was leaving the city.

"Well we did murder a king and by now a duke as well," explained the naked redhead. "It didn't seem prudent to hang around any longer."

"Duke Khalan?" asked Ramsay in surprise.

"The old prick decided to fuck me, just like King Thomas did to both me and my mother before that," explained Tessa. "He had it coming. Poison wine."

"I see," remarked Ramsay stepping closer to the gorgeous maid. He ran one hand up over her shapely hip, up towards the ample globe of her right breast. He paused, inches away. "You're not planning on poisoning me for fucking you I hope?"

"Don't be silly darling, with you, it's a pleasure," replied Tessa, taking the captains hand in hers and drawing it up to her breast, she then leant forward and passionately kissed him.

"Mmm," breathed Ramsay in appreciation as they broke off their kiss and he gave her bare breast a firm squeeze, marvelling at it's size and firmness. "And the Amazon's payment is with Lady Valeria?" He asked, his fingers seizing Tessa's hard nipple and giving it a playful pinch.

"That's right," said Tessa, grinning broadly. "I would have taken half the amount, but mother insisted on bargaining. Despite the fact she wanted Thomas dead, even more than I did."

"Well, here's to happily ever after," said Ramsay, pulling Tessa's lush naked body against him and kissing her powerfully.

THE END