All Comments on 'Queen of Diamonds'

by KenNicottii

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 6 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to reading your earlier submissions

nwiannwianalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story - I do hope you are planning a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Great story-- I'm hoping for a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story!

Heart and passion as well as Heat.

PS - I've never commented before.

Well done sir.

curiouscarolecuriouscarolealmost 6 years ago
Just superb

Well written and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story, please do a follow up. Never commented before and don’t usually read stories this long but I couldn’t stop reading! Hope to read a “happy ending “

auwingerauwingeralmost 6 years ago
Amazing story!

I, too, hesitated at the length of the story, but boy am I glad I kept reading!! 5* isn't a high enough rating for this story. I hope there's a continuation in the future. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellently written

A long story with a plot and a natural flow. My first comment on any stories but this is a outstanding effort.

666bent666bentalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

This is truly an outstanding work. Please continue it, there are so many possible future adventures for these two; keep it upbeat as this has been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please

Don't make us wait too long for Chapter 2. This was sensational!!!!

dottie86dottie86almost 6 years ago
Superb!....and Chapter 2 is needed

Superb! Love the build up and story of them coming together and the passion it created. Please give us "Two"!

vingo12vingo12almost 6 years ago
wonderful

you have't forget any thing even heart touch at the end was so good i felt all that because i'm in same age and i know how much man need that if he is lonely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoyed this and hope to see a chapter 2 in the future. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

You have real talent. I want to read more. We need a happy ending. The real world can be so bleak at times; we need stories with characters we can relate to and love. I want them to end up together.

Congratulations to your editors, as well. You have done an incredible job! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow. Great stuff. Hope it continues.

Wow. Great stuff. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding!

Warm, real, romantic without being sentimental, this story was full of dimensions. Even the sex was great!

littletripodlittletripodalmost 6 years ago
And now for the rest of the story

I loved the story to this point It's been great but you have to finish this out tell us about meeting and maybe a move out to La after school don't let this be the last of it it has too many possibilities and a chance at a complete and lasting ending to the story no what if's no what could have been but a satisficing ending

theghostwritertheghostwriteralmost 6 years ago
No problems

I have no problems voting for this story - I loved it!!!

Perhaps it helps that I am also an "Oldie" although I live downunder in Enzed.

Really hope there is a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And?

Great story, but please you cant leave us hanging, we need to know how it all ends. Keep up the great work.

LauraErlangerLauraErlangeralmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story

I, along with others, it seems, would like to read more of Kelly and Jake.

LightningSeedLightningSeedover 5 years ago
Very interesting

Really interesting seeing him conflate the mother and daughter. I liked that whole thing. The dialogue sometimes seemed a little stilted. Her character is fascinating though. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My favorite from here

I very much enjoyed this read ,after 8 chapters it never became lame or repetive I especially liked to advent of just a few characters t keep up with while still showing depth and a feel of reality to the story line .nice job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very, very good.

Six stars. Great story. I do hope there will be a sequel.

dallasgentleman020dallasgentleman020over 5 years ago
Wonderful Story - And Very believable

You develop “real” characters, and the sex seems to be a totally natural development. Congrats again for beautiful story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

Sorry for the late comment -- I somehow missed this when you first published it. Your stories only come out rarely -- but they are such gems when they do!

This is my second-favorite KenN story, after "Trailing Along". Kelly is a near-perfect hybrid of two women I loved -- my wife (my age, auburn hair, huge tits, loving and sexually adventurous), and the girlfriend I had for a year after her death (25 years younger, stunningly beautiful, sexually confident, athletic and exciting). Both came into my life after bad divorces. They made me happy, and I hope I gave as good as I got. My two stories ended with my wife's death and my girlfriend choosing to leave me. Your fans are hoping for a happier ending for Kelly and Jake. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
REASONS WHY GOOD

Decided not to comment, till realized comments said little about why this story was so wonderful (they just said it was wonderful).

This was my first KenNicotti story. I'm glad I found you.

My reading was not distracted by language problems, such as misspellings or grammar problems. You and/or your editors are doing a great job.

Also related to writing style, I have barely started Literotica stories, realized they were being told by narration when dialog could (to me, should) have been used, and just abandoned the story. Narration is writing that such-and-such was said, versus dialog relating the words that were said. Narration tells what a letter/note said, but dialog quotes the letter. There was no danger of abandonment here. Dialog was superb.

Tension gives the reader a sense of "what is going to happen?". This sometimes comes from "bad guys" -- in this story the icky, overly aggressive date #3, and somewhat from Rene. Tension can come from problems -- in this story his unrequited desire for Wendy, then later Kelly's lack of funds, and even the unresponsive, offbeat goth that was Kat initially. These problems all being solved, gave the reader/me a sense of satisfaction. Unfortunately the really big quandry of how their miles-distant and age-distant relationship will work, while creating tension, was not resolved (the tension of how Wendy might react, is kind of a sub-problem), which is why I did not rate this chapter. Up until the cliffhanger ending, it was obviously 5. But I do NOT like unfinished stories. Part 02 could resolve this.

Other reasons this story appealed to me. I like class reunion stories, although, inconsistently, I don't care to go to my own (high school or college). Being a reunion story (and rated highly) is why I picked this story first from the Submissions page. The plot twist in this story was maybe more interesting than if he had got Wendy, because he got the more desirable daughter. A reunion story I do not recall, would be (a la Garth Brooks' song Unanswered Prayers), where he is hesitant to commit to his partner because she does not compare to Annie, but when he meets the real Annie at the reunion, he realizes that his Annie had been a fantasy who does not exist.

I like love and respect (I do not read Nonconsent/Reluctance). If Jake had badgered her to do what she was uncomfortable with, I would have been uncomfortable. Jake was actually too hesitant, which is better than too forward. Kelly was open in referring to sex and her viewpoint, and pushed things along, which I liked, but she did so respectfully with a care for how Jake felt. Similarly, when mild approaches to Wendy brought no corresponding response, Jake respectfully just left it. I know there are readers who want agressive, charging, "alpha" males, but not me (they can make good villains).

I consider one Favorite per thousand views as the benchmark. This story is way beyond that. Quite good stories may get good ratings, but not so high favorites. Exceptional stories get high Favorites.

Thanks for allowing anonymous comments. It gets more feedback, since most commenters are anonymous (when allowed). I wish authors would delete vindictive, name-calling comments, such as "stupid crap from a cunt who ought to shoot himself." They provide nothing toward helpful discussion and waste my time. Disapproval can be started respectfully, such as, "Not my kind of of story," or pointing out specific problems.

Even identified commenters are anonymous because they are pseudonyms. Even though anonymous, I am still identified since I sign myself

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MAGNIFICENT

...still, after over a year.

Loved it again.

This time gave it 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

just because it's such a great, great, well-told story --

in spite of being unfinished/leaving me/us hanging and wondering.

I noticed that in my previous comment

Trudy

was incorrectly called

Wendy.

It still needs a sequel from someone,

preferably KenNicotti.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know it’s been over three years, but these characters are too nice to leave hanging like this. Sequel? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Just outstanding!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific story but it needs a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Hoping for the continuation (maybe a long one)

rwdunnrwdunn12 months ago

Unbelievably good story. Tender, hot, erotic, warm, loving and heart wrenching. One of the best I have ever read on this site. Brought me, a grown man, to tears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenNicottii@KenNicottii
June’18: Queen of Diamonds is my first story in the Mature category. July'17: The Flume at Falcon Rock was my entry for the National Nude Day contest, ending up in 6th place at the time the winners were announced. It was a lengthy story (11 Lit pages), but those who stuck wit...