All Comments on 'Queen of the Video Game'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
I thought it was cute

Not really into lesbians, but I thought it was a cute little short story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 8 years ago
Well I guess it WAS in the wrong category.

But the other disclaimers didn't fit this story. Felt sorry for Monica. She seemed like a female predator. Flip it around, make her a guy, put her/him in a bar and you have the male version of Monica. Mostly she just made me feel bad for her and her existence. Not very entertaining. Maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved the Monica character. She seems to enjoy getting attractive females to submit for anal penetration that are much too vanilla despite how slutty they may be otherwise. I can almost hear individual frustrated men lamenting over these women that she'll never do anal. I could see Monica deriving secret pleasure from various guys trying and failing to cajole these women into anal sex when she has successfully had them. In Monica's past she probably developed feelings for a guy who cajoled her into first anal during an impromptu one-night stand after accidentally meeting over a video game and then broke it off for his next conquest. This may be why Monica focusses on their asses. I also loved Cherry's I'm pissed reaction with Monica and then performing an emotional 180 and submitting. Great story! Please continue with this current brunette, Tatianna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.