Queen of the Video Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, after walking that far? Why don't you just wait here; be about ten fifteen minutes," Monica shrugged, dumping the still very warm laundry onto one end of the futon.

The large capacity dryers did finish in fifteen minutes and Monica helped Angela, a neighbor that lived in Apartment 3A as the petite red head struggled to fold a large comforter.

"Thanks; glad I don't have to wash this every week," Angela smiled. "But something got spilled on it and it was sooo sticky!"

"What'd you spill on it?" Monica asked and the small woman blushed.

"Oh, never mind," Monica giggled and the woman giggled too.

"But yeah, think next week I'm going to have to wash my futon cover; got any idea what a bitch that is to get on and off that thing?" Monica agreed and dropped her clothes into her basket.

"Need help come get me," Angela offered as the two neighbors walked up the stairs.

Outside of her door, "Monica counted to three then let herself into her apartment. There was no sign of Cherry and she quickly looked around to see if she could see if anything was missing.

Then her toilet flushed and Cherry came out of the bathroom, patting her hands dry on her shorts, which Monica noticed, where unbuttoned.

She also saw that Cherry had folded up her bras and panties. Angela had told her, always make sure to do your bras and panties first, and never ever leave the laundry room while those were in there. There was a resident pervert in their complex, according to Angela, who lurked in wait for the opportunity to steal intimate apparel.

"Thanks," Monica said, nodding toward the folded undergarments.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah, sure," Cherry said, brushing her long red hair back with her hand. "Fucking hot out there, huh?"

Monica had folded most of the clothes while she and Angela had chatted so she just put the basket and folded undergarments on top of the low four drawer chest inside the closet.

"So what you..." Monica asked and turned around to see cherry kneeling on the floor, reading through her video game titles.

Cherry's shorts were pulled up so tight it actually looked painful, but the invitation was plain to see.

"Hey, Cherry," Monica said, stepping up behind the kneeling girl and giving her a light swat to her exposed backside.

"Hey!" Cherry yelped then giggled.

"So, you want to fuck?" Monica asked, lightly tracing a pattern with her forefinger over Cherry's fleshy buttocks.

"Uh, what am I doing here, huh?" Cherry said sarcastically.

Monica discovered that not only were Cherry's shorts unbuttoned, but she'd unzipped them as well and had them pulled up as far as she could pull them.

"Why don't you sit on the couch, huh?" Monica asked as she stripped out of her tee shirt and bra and then dropped her shorts to the floor.

Cherry wiggled out of her clothing and scooted backward to the futon. She hopped up and perched her butt right at the edge and leaned back on her elbows to watch as Monica reached up and retrieved her double headed dong and tube of lubricant.

Monica smiled as she placed these items on the floor to the side of the futon, and then sat down next to Cherry.

"I realized, after you left, we never even kissed," Monica whispered into Cherry's ear.

Cherry almost balked; only lesbians would kiss each other. She almost felt nauseous as Monica's hands touched her flat belly, and then traveled up to Cherry's globes.

"I can't..." she started to protest as Monica kissed her lips softly.

A second kiss lingered a little longer and Monica's hands continued to play with Cherry's breasts and nipples.

Cherry opened her mouth to protest again and Monica slid her tongue into Cherry's mouth, tasting the Bubble Gum flavored frozen drink Cherry had bought at the convenience store.

"Mmm," Monica moaned softly and Cherry didn't know whether she felt revolted or excited.

Then Cherry realized she was rubbing her thighs together. She rolled toward Monica and began returning Monica's kiss.

She raised a shaky hand to cup one of Monica's slightly small breasts and Monica shuddered with the contact.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Monica husked into Cherry's ear, then again kissed the girl's mouth.

Cherry shook in orgasm when Monica reached a hand down and rubbed her lightly furred slit.

"Yeah?" Monica giggled softly, and then kissed Cherry again.

"Yeah," Cherry affirmed and bent to take one of Monica's pink nipples into her mouth.

"Mmm, I like when you bite them," Monica instructed. "Don't bite them off, but give them a... Oh yeah, like that."

Cherry chewed on one, then the other nipple while Monica dug a few fingers into Cherry's slick pussy.

Then Cherry reached down and felt Monica's wet pussy, fully committing to the lesbian intimacy.

"Ooh!" Monica shuddered as Cherry found Monica's clitoris.

Cherry tensed as her own orgasm, then rubbed Monica's pussy to orgasm.

Monica then kissed Cherry again and slithered onto the floor.

Cherry rolled back onto her elbows and watched as Monica knelt between her splayed legs.

Monica knelt and began by softly nibbling on Cherry's pubic mound. She then flicked her tongue back and forth across the slit, then brought her hands up and pulled Cherry's lips apart.

"Oh!" Cherry shuddered in orgasm.

Monica licked up and down Cherry's slit, avoiding Cherry's sensitive clitoris, then bent her head and tickled Cherry's anus with her tongue.

Cherry thrust her buttocks forward, giving Monica easier access to her anus. Monica used her thumbs to pull Cherry's buttocks apart and stiffened her tongue to try and force it into Cherry's rectum.

Cherry's legs and abdomen quivered as Monica lapped and sucked at her anus. The need to orgasm was building in Cherry's guts and she wanted to make Monica hurry.

Monica must have sensed Cherry's need; she reached up and pinched Cherry's clitoris and the red head gasped in orgasm.

A few minutes more of licking and sucking at Cherry's anus and Monica again lubricated her index and middle fingers in her own pussy, rubbing herself to orgasm, then began to fuck both fingers in and out of Cherry's rectum. Monica alternated between simply fucking them in and out, and spreading the two fingers apart as far as she could inside of the squishy orifice.

"Ready to fuck?" Monica husked as she grabbed her dong.

Cherry slithered off the futon and turned around, resting her head on the furniture.

"Oh, damn, oh!" Monica grunted as she fucked her drooling pussy with one end of the dong.

Monica rested her hand on Cherry's sweet bottom while she caught her breath, squeezing and rubbing the fleshy globes.

Cherry involuntarily tensed up when she felt Monica's fingers try to thrust into her rectum, even though the woman's fingers had just been in there. She forced herself to relax and Monica thrust two well lubricated fingers in and out, spreading them apart.

When Monica added a third finger, Cherry again almost balked, but forced herself to remain still. Monica added a corkscrewing motion and Cherry felt a pleasant warmth spreading through her belly

"Aw yeah, my sweet little baby likes it, huh?" Monica giggled as Cherry began thrusting back to meet Monica's forward thrusts.

Cherry gasped when she realized what she was doing. When Monica reached her free hand underneath to rub Cherry's pussy, cherry let out a strangled scream.

Then Cherry let out a guttural groan as the head of Monica's dong pressed against her anus and she froze.

Monica again held the greasy dong against Cherry's ass and slowly but steadily pressed until the head popped in.

Cherry could actually feel the flared head of the dong as it entered her rectum, could feel the rim of latex, and then feel her anus close around the smooth shaft.

Monica paused and looked down to see that the head was fully inside the girl's light brown anus. The normally puckered flesh was stretched wide and looked quite slick from saliva and lubricant.

Monica shuddered in orgasm but forced herself to remain steady, not push forward.

She pulled back a millimeter and Cherry again gasped as she could feel her rectum struggling to expel the latex intruder.

Then Monica pushed forward and Cherry let out another guttural groan.

Monica paused again, reached under and grabbed Cherry's hanging breasts.

"Oh," Cherry let out a breath as Monica played with her breasts and nipples.

Then Monica pulled back a millimeter and then pushed forward again.

"Uh, oh shit!" Cherry screamed out as a sudden, intense orgasm burst.

She grunted and thrashed as the surprising orgasm seemed to build in intensity before finally subsiding.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Cherry grunted as she rocked herself back and forth, driving the phallus in and out of her bowels.

"God damn!" Monica cried out as her own orgasm built up then spilled over.

Cherry fucked herself to a second anal orgasm before she stopped and tried to catch her breath. She rested her sweating face against the rough canvas material of the futon. She wanted to push Monica's hands away as the blonde played with her breasts; it was hard to breathe.

Finally, the crisis seemed to be over and Cherry tensed up.

"Oh fuck! Feels like I got to take a shit," she said urgently.

"Hold on, wait," Monica said, placing a restraining hand on Cherry's back.

Monica wiggled backward, slowly pulling the dong out of Cherry's guts.

With an 'oomph!' Cherry felt the dildo leave her bowels and she got to shaky feet and scampered into the small bathroom.

Monica went to the small kitchen sink, got a playful of liquid soap and cleaned the dildo from end to end, thoroughly rinsed it clean, then patted it dry on a clean dishtowel. Then she got out the Ajax cleanser and scrubbed the sink clean.

Finally she washed her hands and smiled as a now blushing Cherry exited the bathroom. She tilted her head to the side and looked as Cherry fidgeted, trying to decide whether to cover herself or not.

"Kind of early for a drink, but it's never too early to smoke, huh?" Monica said and got out her cock bong.

Cherry watched as Monica poured some whiskey into the instrument, and then watched as Monica pulled a plastic bag from one of the shelves.

"It's just some home grown, but it's pretty good shit," Monica said and pulled the girl to the futon.

Cherry giggled as she watched Monica slide her lips over the cock head and Monica smiled.

They passed the bong back and forth.

"Ooh, the pre-game is on; I think the Saints are playing the Rams," Cherry suddenly said.

"What? What channel?" Monica asked, flicking the television on.

"I mean, it's just a pre-season game, it don't mean shit, but..." Cherry said as Monica found the pre-game announcers discussing one of the many match-ups for that day.

"Uh huh," Monica said, reached under the futon and pulled her two pillows out.

She then pulled her blanket down and pulled Cherry to lie down, her breasts pressed firmly against Cherry's back. She moved the girl's red hair away from her ear and lightly kissed her ear.

"I uh, I ask you something?" Cherry asked timidly.

"Uh huh," Monica agreed, lightly rubbing Cherry's belly, loving the warmth of being slightly stoned and having a nude body pressed against her.

"Um, how long, when um, when did you know you was gay?" Cherry asked.

"What?" Monica laughed.

She squeezed Cherry and kissed the girl's ear again.

"Cherry, I'm not gay," Monica insisted and again kissed Cherry's ear.

"What?" Cherry asked. "I mean we uh, you uh..."

"I'm not gay, Cherry, I like fucking," Monica said. "And I like to fuck pretty people. You had a cock? I'd suck it and fuck it all night long. But you got you a cute little pussy and a really nice ass, so..."

"Yeah?" Cherry asked and wiggled her butt against Monica's belly and thighs. "Like my ass?"

"Love your ass; it's a really nice ass," Monica concurred.

About forty minutes into a fairly low energy game, Monica wiggled out of bed and fixed them a frozen pizza, confessing to Cherry that cooking really was not her strong suit.

"If I didn't skate my ass off all day long at work, I'd probably be as big as a house," she confessed.

When Monica bent over to pull the pizza out, Cherry playfully grabbed a handful of her ass.

"Works both ways, you know," Monica giggled.

"What does?" Cherry asked as Monica handed her a plate.

"Fucking," Monica said.

They sat up and ate the pizza and commented on the poor performance of both football teams thus far. Then Monica and Cherry shared another bong of pot and played another game of Monica's illegal bootleg game.

"Yes, I am the Video Game Queen!" Monica cheered as she again killed off Cherry's character. "All kneel before your queen and kiss my ass!"

"What. Ever," Cherry said as Monica dashed into the tiny bathroom.

Cherry switched the television from Game Mode to television and watched the half-time reports and gratefully accepted the drink that Monica handed her. Monica remained nude, so Cherry did too.

Cherry sat cross-legged on the futon, sipping the whiskey and coke and smiled when Monica reached over and lazily dragged a finger up and down Cherry's slit.

"Like my pussy?" Cherry asked, spreading her legs wider.

"It's a very sweet little pussy," Monica agreed, then kissed Cherry, thrusting her tongue into Cherry's mouth.

The girls continued to kiss and touch each other while drinking heavily. Then Monica moved Cherry into a sixty nine and they licked and sucked each other's pussies to orgasm.

"Oh, fuck; what time you got to be home?" Monica asked when the six o'clock news started to broadcast.

"Fuck, I don't know; when I get there," Cherry said without emotion.

Monica wanted another drink, wanted to smoke another bong, but did not want a DUI on her record. She quickly fixed them some scrambled eggs and toast for supper then dressed. She tidied up the place a little while Cherry dressed. Monica then guzzled an energy drink, determined that she was sober enough and drove Cherry home.

"See you later," Monica said and gave Cherry's ass a playful pinch when the red head got out of the car.

Safely home again, Monica got out a slightly thicker latex dong, stripped off shorts and bra and tee shirt, then slowly masturbated while smoking the last of her bag of home grown.

**-**-**

Monica Miller entered Tommy's Po-Boys, still wearing her Clark's Drive-In uniform. She and Tommy chatted for a few minutes, then Tommy quickly made her sandwich and she found a seat where she could peer into the game room.

There was no one in the room and Monica felt a little tug at her heart; she'd hoped to see Cherry in there.

A girl entered, dressed in black leotard, obviously coming from the dance studio next door. She walked up to the counter with mincing steps and ordered a chocolate ice cream cone. While she waited, she reached down and pulled the material of the leotard from the crack of her ass, then looked around quickly to see if anyone had noticed.

Monica smiled at the girl and the girl smiled back, blushing hotly.

The girl took her ice cream cone into the video game room and walked around, looking at the game consoles while slurping on her ice cream.

She was approximately five foot four, Monica's height, with a very slender dancer's build. She had no breasts to speak of, but was wearing a bra underneath the leotard; the thin straps were visible at the sides of the scoop neck of her leotard.

She wore her brunette hair short, in a symmetrical style; bangs straight across her pale forehead, sides and back even with her jawline, exposing a slim neck. Her dark brows were heavy over dark almond shaped eyes. Her nose was a little button nose and her mouth was a small button mouth.

And she was constantly digging the leotard out of the crack of her ass, flashing Monica glimpses of her narrow buttocks. Obviously, the skimpy garment was just a tad too small for the girl.

Monica felt her pussy grow wet thinking of how sweaty the girl's anus and pussy bust be after dancing for an hour or more.

She crumpled up her sandwich paper and threw wrapper and cup into the trash.

"Play you," Monica said, putting four quarters on the console that the girl seemed to be the most intrigued with.

"I'm not very good," the girl admitted.

"Then this is your lucky day; you get to learn from one of the best," Monica bragged, flung her long blonde hair back, and fed the quarters into the machine.

"Monica, Video Game Queen," she said, offering her hand to the girl.

"Tatianna, Video Game Commoner," the brunette smiled, shaking Monica's hand.

Monica laughed and set the level to medium skill and the two played.

Tatianna was right; she wasn't very good, but she enjoyed playing. They played and chatted and laughed and got to know each other a bit.

Before she knew it, Monica had fed four dollars into the machine.

"Damn, I suck," Tatianna claimed.

"Oh, you're not that bad; you just don't play a lot," Monica said. "You said you go to U.L.D.; how old are you?"

"Twenty; yeah, yeah, I know, I don't look it but I really am," Tatianna said and again dug the leotard out of the crack of her ass.

"No, I believe it; I'm twenty one but Jumpers keeps telling me my ID's a fake one," Monica said, resting her hand on Tatianna's slender hip. "I got some more games at my apartment; you want to come over?"

THE END.

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

And now for the disclaimers. Which, oddly enough, often garner more comments than the actual stories do. Possibly a little explanation may be in order here.

I put the disclaimers in so that anyone who comments will actually have to comment on the story and the story's contents, rather than just throw out meaningless prattle or personal attacks. So...

Yes, I need an Editor.

Yes, this is in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, there are too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, this is stupid shit, and

Yes, I suck.

And you have a super sparkly day.

12