All Comments on 'Quetzalcoatl'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good start..........

.......I look forward to more!

larry74403larry74403about 13 years ago
Hell Yeah...

Strong story, great character development. This is the kind of story I love.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
A bit of a short ending, or it there more to come?

Please say there's more, it was just getting interesting.

DetectiveSpecialistDetectiveSpecialistabout 13 years agoAuthor
Author's note, there's more to come.

I have three more chapters already written. Chapter two is at the editors (which will be submitted mid March) and the rest will be submitted at the beginning of the months of April and May. Thanks DS

resapooresapooabout 13 years ago
good start but...

I like the start of your story, but I think that you should put in a disclaimer letting people know that there are some incestuous themes in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
post apocalyptic

It’s a post apocalyptic and a new kind of mom son incest story. The mom son incest fan in literotica needs it so desperately. It is a good start but need more about mothers nudity specially her buttock. other thing is how old is the son? In mother son incest story a mom should be below 50 and son should be 20 or below. Here the mother is on her up 50 that’s ok but how old is the son? Imagined he is up 20 because he was married. Ok with that in this story but in future you must take care of it. You told us in comment there are more part to come soon, we want this mother and son will be the new Adam and eve in next part. They keep going to a safe island where they lived happily and mom conceive the children of her son, after a decade they produced some children and son died first. The mother told their children about their fathers tale and visit her son hubbys grave with them. I think this is a perfect concept for this apocalyptic series. And don’t forget about moms nudity or passionate sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quetzalcoatl

Well, I can't really say much more than has already been posted, except this: THANK YOU! NOW how are we supposed to go back to "my mom caught me jacking off and offered to help me?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES