All Comments on 'Quirk of the Brain'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do you write pathetic, loser characters?

Do you get nay satisfaction from that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story well told. Thank you very much.

LWlurker

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

in my version of the story it was the dr. magic pussy that fixed his ED. think u been watching too much superhero stuff

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love it. AAAAAA++++++

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

A nice story and I'm glad Marty got the happy ending he deserved.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

I love this story. Well-written, and hit all the right spots. Well done! 5 stare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You dear sir are an artist , and a good one at that ! The broken dick syndrome does seem to be an original idea and you played it well ! The ex seeing no fault in her actions is a typical shortcoming in us , unfortunately no one wants to look in their own backyard , justifying and denying til the bitter end ! There is none so blind as those who refuse to look ! In my humble opinion you nailed it down ! Good job !!! 5 from me

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Nice story. Yes the ex wife was stupid and irrational and should have been more supportive. But that was the point if the story right? Overall a happy ending thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another Disney story for guys.

Fuck me stupid. Stories like this just piss me off. The evil ex gets shit on by the universe, while Prince faithful husband gets the hottest girl, the most money and wins at life.

Fuck you to hell.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Whew.

Glad this this story ended well for the husband.

I was having bad vibes that Vicki will occasionally continue to go on hunting behind Marty's back. That is what cougars do right?

All's well that ended well.

Thanks BigGuy33.

nickbgbnickbgbover 2 years ago

A well written story with the easy flow you’d expect from BigGuy33.

.><><><

My only real complaint was the unrealistically swift reconciliation with his daughter. It was a contributing factor to a suicide attempt, after all. Moreover, she was 20 years old, not 12. I struggled to see how she could have been that oblivious/callous, and either way that doesn’t alter the perspective of her father for all those months. You don’t repair that sort of wound/rift with a few weak sentences.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Communication is always one of the biggest factors in all of this stories especially the lack of it

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Well done. Erectile dysfunction is often associated with depression both as a cause and as a result of. It's not surprising the husband just rolled over and didn't say anything to the point where his despair caused him to attempt suicide. I really liked how you examined respect. Cheating is disrespect to your spouse and allowing the daughter to be involved is even more so. Martin may have had ED but Diane emotionally castrated him. Dallas was top young and immature to understand the nuance but old enough to have developed notions of masculinity and lost respect. That's enough to push anyone over the edge. Extremely well done Bigguy.

This also makes me think about narcissism and cheating. Some people will act without empathy but only in certain situations. Cheating is ultimately a narcissistic act and though most people have narcissistic traits, not all will cheat. For some people, just being comfortably fed, clothes, housed and sexed regularly is enough to keep them honest. For others, in situations like this their narcissism is enough to allow them to cheat and rationalize their guilt away to the point that empathy doesn't get in the way of their wants and desires. They don't get a pass. Cheating is still treachery.

-Ss77

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

BigGuy. As always, your writing was fine and the story strong and relatable. At least right up until the end. So, his current wife, who cannot have kids, wanted to adopt the child of her ex-husband. This immediately sets off red lights from a psychologist point of view. Why? For her to always have something of her Ex?

Then, as Martin pondered, he was mid 40's and would be in his 60's when the child finished High School. Non of this had been discussed with him involved while the discussions had been going on for weeks. Not exactly a good base for their relationship.

It will be interesting to see if someone continues the story and what MIGHT happen. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Strange story. Just a few minutes thought and it strains credulity. There wasn't much wrong with Diana except that she lost it when he insisted on divorce (the author never explained why she fought it, one would think she'd be delighted) which upset her daughter. Ah, and Dr Lasseter, the oh so beautiful doctor who just has to have him-the plastic consolation, what nonsense.

So another LW tale designed to get high marks from the emotional underdeveloped. Congratulations-it will.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

That worked well, BG33! 5* storytelling.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

my only question, is the same i ask of all your stories. why do the males in your stories take so fucking long to divorce her ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale BG, I see Cinderella's evil stepmother had a comment! Thank you for your story.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. A pleasure to read a story with no spelling or grammatical errors, that I noticed. Entirely plausible situations, will be one of my favorite stories. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage - his daughter fully helped the Mom cheat and he accepts her back ?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Insert baby in story for instant ahhhs. Kinda like bacon or chocolate - no matter what the dish, it always tastes better with those added. Works for me - I’m a sucker for HEAs.

*

The traumatic brain injury is an interesting and novel entre for this trope with all the recent publicity re sports injuries, etc. The brain is a fascinating mystery, to be sure.

*

As always, well written and enjoyable to read. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story. Good flow.

At the beginning, when his first accident was mentioned, I thought he may be represing a memory, the boss and his wife?

Be Safe. Red_wood

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Another fine story from BG33. I'm not sure about the really deep depression that resulted in the crash. I suspect that if such a thing happens, it's more because of some genetic trait than just a family situation. Although both would contribute. But I bet a guy like this would have shown some symptoms before he got ED. And he'd have to be looked after carefully after, even though he recovered from ED. Now he has a pro to evaluate him, right at home. D

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Terrible story …. 5 star ratings must have been given by relatives and cuzins. Moral of story is buy cars without airbags ……

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Another win for you. Very nice story.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

E.D. sucks. It hit me in my early early 60's. My wife never missed a beat. We adjusted and she was still happy with 2 or 3 orgasms'. I masturbate and she helps. It's not the sex equipment, it's all about love and intimacy's. We love each other is so many ways and sex is in the middle. I think helping with housework is higher on her list. I do that everyday. 46 years and counting. Retired early at 60 and we're together 95% every day. Can't get enough of each other in so many ways.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Long and winding road. Good story. She seems unlikely to go slut again but he can sure attract them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ladies, lesson here, men aren't keen on losing their boners. When ED strikes, they suffer inside with failure. The worst thing is for a wife to be so frustrated she goes out and cheats, nothing more humiliating and hateful what a spouse does than that. If you have such great needs, then talk and if you find it can't work then go your separate ways. Not have your cake and eat it too. Now I say ladies because that's this particular story where his first wife was selfish and cold. But yes men do it too if not more, and that is in no way right either. Put the cards on the table, have a spine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. Great characters and sufficient action to keep it interesting.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Nice story. I find Diana and Dallas to be somewhat over the top in their total disrespect but I believe the cheating part fully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a great story. It managed all of the usual tropes very well. And was well written.

.

BG33 is one of the more talented active LW writers these days.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to say, I really enjoy your stories here. Long may it last

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess I still don't understand why BTB stories would be on an erotic story site. I mean, I guess I get why some men would LIKE to read stories of that genre but do they, like, beat off to them or something? Weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, so I'll give it a 5. I do wish authors would write these ED stories as happening somewhere about 50 years ago. For decades prosthetic implants have made if possible to eliminate ED that does not respond to drugs. IRL, Marty would have gotten an implant that would have made him inexhaustible (leaving aside general fatigue)

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A very well told story, with an excellent introduction, but for me with a very unsatisfactory ending. So now she adopts her ex-husband's child and he watches and accepts it like the little cuckold he is! Since I don't like cuckold stories, the overall impression of your story suffers as well! So instead of the 5, I'll only give you 4 *!

CD1929CD1929over 2 years ago

Excellent read. Two days in a row a great story by a great writer. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I do have a problem with the nay sayers and haters. You have talent. Please continue to write. I enjoy happy endings

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

ED can be as a result of mental and/or emotional issues as often as it is purely physical. Sometimes a combination of all of them. Very possible his ED started out as a result of the physical trauma of the accident. Even before she started cheating it's obvious the wife showed her dissatisfaction at only being able to get oral and toys from her husband. Feeling like he couldn't satisfy his wife could very easily led to him emotionally not being able to get it up.

Not being the loving, supportive wife she wanted to think of herself as really did lead Diana to losing her marriage. She got the rewards she earned for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am starting a club for middle aged women to gather and find younger men to take home and make love to in front of their husbands.

I'll call it, the Coug Cucks Clan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The brain is resilient! When my Father had a stroke, the news from the medical profession was that stroke patients could makes improvements for about 6 months, then would stop improving. My Dad made improvements over the next 3 YEARS, before he started to slide down the other side. So don’t give Bigguy33 any crap about the medical issues!

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 2 years ago

@ another Disney story for guys .

I was wondering where SwingerJoe was these days ! 😂

Or maybe you are the other crazy fuk from LW days past , FrontlineCaster ! Naw , that dude has to be wrapped up in three different straight jackets by now if he didn't off his crazy ass first .

Two really good stories back to back BG33 , keep 'em rolling !

Top marks .

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Another winner from the BigGuy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Adopting your ex's child...

Well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Carefully crafted flowing easily from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One star for being a racist POS on the last one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe I shouldn't read the other comments before scoring and commenting. Because what probably should have been another BigGuy33 five went down to a 4 because of the very apt criticism from nickbgb of the fairly quick reconciliation between father Martin and daughter Dallas. Of course, something pretty close to this happened between father Henry and daughter Holly in BigGuy's classic "We Need To Talk" from 2016. But in the earlier story, it didn't seem as rushed, probably because it took longer for Holly to come around, and because Henry had already landed in his new, better, relationship. In this story, Martin was still alone, though maybe that's why he was so open to reconciling with his daughter, needing or wanting SOMEONE. Glad to see Diane with no one, and bitter. She deserves it. Maybe this should have been a 5, after all. Think I'll change the rating before sending in these comments for site review...OK, did it. That feels a lot better.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing.

Hooked

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I liked that quite a lot. The story had real depth. Yes, I can see him being slow to file for divorce given that he was probably feeling like a failure and had lost much of his self-esteem because of his ED. Boy, the ex is a selfish bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupendous story telling. It felt emotionally right. I can imagine Martin sinking into depression and shouldering a lot of responsibility for his wife seeking sex someplace else. I think the only thing missing from this story would have been during the nightclub confrontation. A comment by Marty that his skank wife exacerbated his ability to get hard.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

It’s as I’ve said before: if the husband can’t take care of business then someone else will.

If you have a wife who likes sex, and every man wants a wife who’s enthusiastic in bed, if all of a sudden you can’t or won’t, you shouldn’t be surprised when this happens.

The biggest problem with this story is that he went from San completely dead dick into a super stud. Does that ever really happen.

As for naming the daughter Dallas, just remember: everyone hates the Cowboys!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Just managed to give it 5*. Basic story was good, if not a little too formulaic in parts. I would have tied the erectile dysfunction more squarely on the second accident. Whatever "pinched nerve" he had from first one got relieved in the second accident sort of thing. Another possible twist at the end was for her to get pregnant. We had a neighbor growing up that apparently couldn't get pregnant. They adopted 4 children over the years. Several years after their last adoption she got pregnant naturally. 5*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

BigGuy is back on point with this great story. I didn't care for his previous post, but this one goes directly into my favorites. I'm tired of the husband has ED, so he allows the wife to find a lover stories. These are just a lame attempt to legitimize a cuckold relationship. Marty wasn't playing that game, and he finally slapped his narcissistic, cheating wife with a divorce. She seems shocked that he wouldn't be on board with her cheating just to meet her selfish needs. The scene where Vicki sets her straight on Marty's renewed virility is the best part of the story. Again,n this is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Average story. With your introduction, let me just say I disagree with you. For any given story, there are going to be multiple reactions. People simply think differently. It has come to the point that, in the LW section, people express their thoughts on how the story should have gone. Even though it's just a story. Written by someone we don't know. That doesn't stop people from having their own thoughts, good or bad. In this case the wife/ex-wife was a selfish toad and concerned about her own needs to the exclusion of all else. Bad choice. When you love someone and are married to that person, "In sickness and in health" should mean something. Wasn't the case here. Glad they divorced. NOT glad that he ended up a Father again at his age, Particularly not fair to the child. Just my opinion.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Good story, just a tad....dry?..but did like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We're not Vicki.

.

Leaving it until after they fuck to reveal that his ED is gone is understandable in her case, especially considering the time since the last time they met. However, that does NOT apply to the story structure. The argument that, "Oh, it will be explained later" is bullshit. It's shitty plotting and immediately sank this to a 1.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 2 years ago

I love that your characters have believable motivations for their actions. It helps that your characters make perfect sense to me.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

Well written and described, the charecters were rounded if a little unbelievable regarding the females of the story. Nothing too bad, just that Diana and Dallas seemed a bit cynical and unsympathetic but I guess that's par for the course in this type of story. I enjoyed it up to a point, things were going well with quite believable actions and reactions, Marty got his divorce and that's where everything went south. I confess I stopped reading as soon as Vicky reappeared, it became too predictable and I skipped to the end to discover things only got worse. It was like reading two separate parts of the same story written by different authors: the first half considered, well thought out and interesting, then the second half trolling out old and boring clichés, way too convinient and pat, everything you'd expect to find in the poorer BTB efforts, as though the author couldn't be bothered to think an ending. Rather a shame really because there is a good story in there. Five stars from me for the first half but I won't score the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story with characters that behave consistently. FYI, as a mental health professional, I feel the need to clarify that having sex w/ someone you have had a professional relationship is considered unethical, and can be a reason to lose your credentials. However, that is being nitpicky, as I don't think that really affects the story, as most people likely don't know that. I just wanted readers to know mental health professionals are not supposed to do that;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but two things bother me: why did he tolerate his wife getting some strange for any length of time and why does the story just stop (or did he run into another tree)?

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Nice one 5* and thanks for sharing.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"That was not what she signed up for and she damned sure wasn't going to agree to it now." - Actually, it WAS what she signed up for, assuming standard vows: "In sickness and in health."

\

"Suddenly, for nothing I had anything to do with, my sex life is gone, and I'm just supposed to accept it?" - His is gone, and he's supposed to accept it.

\

Once again we have the wife getting pounded by the lover as opposed to the gentle loving by her husband. Despite saying that she prefers it, you KNOW if Marty even THOUGHT about being that aggressive she would have slapped him into next week.

\

Some readers down-played Dallas's turn-around, but I thought it was well-played.

\

"She really didn't think arranging for her own sexual satisfaction, given the circumstances, should be a problem." - He's already made it QUITE clear that it's a HUGE problem, fuck, he's already talking divorce, how much more of a problem could it be?

\

"You haven't been very good about vegetables lately." - Wow, how naughty of him, not eating his veggies!

\

"We got divorced because he can't get it up anymore." - Not true. Actually, if she DID divorce him for that, it at least would have been honest. They divorced because she got her itch scratched elsewhere.

\

"I purposefully left the reason for the return of function unresolved because I thought it possible (and even likely) that something like that would not have a definitive explanation." - Smart move. Too many times authors get too specific and get called on their errors.

\

@enderlocke77, if you think it was De. Magic Pussy, maybe YOU'VE been watching too many super hero stuff!

\

@Anonymous, I don't think the "evil ex got shit on by the universe." She didn't get her HEA, but then she didn't deserve to get it

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I liked the plot layout

The selfish bitch first wife would not 'stand by her man' through sickness. He got better than ever and she got left out. KARMA

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Interesting, except for the total miss-dig they could have put upon Diana at the club; 'the real reason why his ED disappeared was due to how utterly committed and superior technique Vicki gave him.' Hey Diana, burn-beeeoch-burn!

/

4.6*, Hooyah....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story. Sadly, too many people get married for the "good times." And when the shit hits the fan, as it can do, they want to be excused from their vows.

I can respect people who have mutually-agreed-up open marriages. I can respect polyamory. ZERO respect for people who want to break their promises.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Big guy certainly attempted to cover the fact that his male characters are spineless wimps. Didn't quite get it done though. 1 star.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5***** Great story about real issue of ED and the damage to a marriage. That bitch wife needed a real BTB though and her lover needed a beatdown. Still a great story!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well that was nothing but one long drawn out cliche.

The bottom feeders will love it but its a Frankenstein of a 100 others, and damned if I didnt figure most of it out a little ways down page two.

So yes dear readers, if by page two you get an idea of what may happen....it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was good. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BigGuy that was an absolutely brilliant story. Well done. Loved it from the first word to the last.

DevisPixiDevisPixiover 2 years ago

Great storyteller. Intriguing twists. I like that the author doesn't avoids the cliched and predictable. Kuddos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pedestrian, and not very well done.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Not bad but would have been a lot better if he had reacted when he found out she was cheating instead of putting up with it for so long. Cucks are not sympathetic figures......

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Like a fire-and-forget cruise missile, BigGuy finds the target and obliterates it every time. BOOOOOM! 5++/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grew up with a family whose 3 sons were named Austin, Houston, Dallas and daughter, Suzanne. I guess they never snapped to 'Dallas' being for a girl. Somehow.... it fits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If a husband is willing to go down on you. If a wife is willing to go down on you.

That's pretty magical. That's love, people. The wife in this story was just an entitled snob, period.

"Yea, we do everything but penetrative sex....but I still want more"

How cruel. And it's hard to believe his ex wife apologized from the heart after trying so hard to belittle him in front of his new girlfriend. She was still making excuses for her affair, and then did a 180 at the very end of the conversation? Sounds more like she wanted to retreat, and was saying nice things out of cowardice. Trying to run away without much retaliation after being such a bitch to them.

But even the ex wife was made an interesting character. Likable? No. But very interesting. Really enjoyed this one.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Well done version of a fairly well used LW formula.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

classic Reed Richard's feedback. Even when the husband suffers from a serious illness caused by shock to the brain from the car Accident

..Reed Richards still manages to blame the husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two different stories grafted together, and I'm not sure Loving Wives is the correct category for either one. The marriage to Dianna was just a plot device to get Martin single again for his romance with Vicki. Dianna made herself irrelevant to Martin's life and future so he jetisoned the surplus baggage. The story had very little drama or suspense related to Dianna becoming a whore. His daughter urging and introducing his wife into adultery and betrayal indicates the marriage and the family relationships were pretty weak, so except for Martin no one else in the family really cared. In fact Dianna STILL had no interest or use for Martin until she found out he could fuck again, so what does that tell you about any lingering love or remorse coming from Dianna? The bulk of the story was about romance, not betrayal. Then it was a non-erotic tale of taking on a new family. I did think it odd Vicki wanted to raise her first husband's child. Kind of like bringing a part of him back from the grave and back into her life. Martin appears to have learned nothing from Dianna, and is still a weak timid cuckold. In this case Vicki's first husband has deposited his spawn into their nest, and will leave Martin to play and pay for the Daddy role. Whatever.

You can write Dianna as a bitter celibate divorcee, but she has a functioning vagina, is still attractive, and has no morals or ethics; Dianna will do just fine. At least for a while. But that's another story.

Thanks for the effort with this one.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

Pretty good, original story with only a few writing errors. I was surprised that the bitch wife would ask Hubby to help carry groceries from her car when just a few weeks before, his left arm was fractured in his suicide attempt. It takes a lot more time for a fractured arm to heal to the point that it would be ok to carry groceries, cast or no cast at this point. A solid four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Food and water are biological necessities required in order to exist. Sex isn't. In fact people are capable of living full and fruitful lives and never ever have sex. Marty had a legitimate health issue that prevented him from obtaining an erection. He was more than willing and capable of sexually pleasuring his wife in other ways than vaginal penetration with an erect penis. Hell, these days the even make stappon dildos wife life like penis forms that are capable of simulating ejaculation that I'm sure Mary would have been up to using on his wife. Lack of sex was not Diane's problem. Her problem was selfish entitlement and that fact that she no longer respected Marty or considered him to be a real whole man because of his medical condition. Diane's issue was one of her own making...entitlement.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Top marks, as usual

Uncomfortably resonant story line, but well-deserved happy ending. If only it weren't a fairy tale.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
This is where I barfed

"Diana's needs did not outweigh the vows and promises she had made. Life isn't always fair, and she should have stood by her husband and suffered beside him."

Marriage is not a sexual suicide pact. if a spouse doesn't want or can't have sex, it's not a suffering or divorce-only option. Not if two people love each other. not if a person's ego is more important that the love they have for their spouse. Sounds to me like the guy is selfish and thinks of his wife as his property. Like most you BTB slugs. Which is why you like these stories. Selfish doesn't begin to cover it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author might research Peyronie's Disease as a vehicle for erectile disfunction. It sometimes goes away, but treatment is usually not successful.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Great story! It was different.

5

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

This was good. Very good. The scenarios were realistic, believable. The longest reach, I’d say, is that a psychiatrist or psychologist would get involved with a finer patient. While ED hasn’t been a problem, I know about depression, and Marty’s descent is definitely reasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Kalimaxos, you MIGHT have a point if things were reciprocal, bur you KNOW that if a man whose wife lost her libido looked outside the marriage for sexual satisfaction, he'd better lock up the knives before going to bed, unless he wants his wife to pull a Lorena Bobbit on him!

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

Interesting take. These stories where a wife “has these needs” are common. Kind of animalistic, I guess. It sure how true it is. Anyhow, being given an ultimatum at I’m and blowing it off is the true unfaithfulness, so the end is justified. Compensate ED with oral, toys, etc., and stay together is the other option.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
To anonym

I stand by my position. Marriage is not a sexual suicide pact. Be it if the man or the woman stops the sex unilaterally, the vowes are broken and the other spouse has the right to go get it. In the marriage deal, the person promises to be the one and only for sex for the other. If that is no longer the case, the deal is off.

You can't rob a person out of their sex life and expect them to be sexless just because your ego can't handle it. What kind of love is that? Cut them loose or let them go get it. But to expect them to stay and jump off the cliff together is bullshit.

only selfish assholes treat their spouse as their property. I was with the woman in this case. And if it was reversed, as it was with a coworker, I would be with the guy.

And you people would make excuses for him just because he is a guy. You all did with my Just Once story. You all gave the dude the Bil Clinton excuse. "Blow jobs are not sex." Hypocrites.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Sad story turns into a happy ending. Enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vicky is just another adultress waiting to happen... she's a sex addict and will never be trustworthy.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

I love your stories, so I stayed with you through the cuckish start to this. I thought it was a good story, a little crazy with the pretty doctor with her own slut issues, but okay, we are dealing with broken people. but it's the ending that everyone stumble's with. Really?!? Her ex turns out to be a "domestic abuser"?!? And then they take the unwanted baby? Why not just have his daughter get knocked up? I'm being sarcastic. sorry this one needed polishing.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

@ Kalimaxos - I respect your writting & your opinion, but in this case I agree with the anon. No warantee on sex in a marriage. Many women lose desire later in life & if the hubby still has iches to scratch & I don't hear women forming social clubs to provide their hubby with the sex the no longer want to provide.

Fact is that it is quite possible that a couple will face one of them losing desire (or ability) for sex before the other. Honest discussion between them is paramount. In this story: SHE decided, period. No care for how it would affect the man she supposedly loved.

Her disrespect for her man drove him to try to kill himself... then, she did again.

K - your taking her side? Not me.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Ummmmm

... Kalimaxos, your wife is calling on line #3. She wants to talk to you about the vows you both took during your wedding ceremony.

Actually, I am delighted to see civil disagreement over the issues and admit to picking on Kalimaxos. So far, the debating commentors have not even pulled the politically charged slanderous nonsense out. Not even any comments about Presidents, past or present. (Smiles)

Thanks, BigGuy33. Another entertaining and fresh story. Now I'll pull one of my grammar pokes - the past tense of "to lie" is "lay." "Laid" is the past tense of "to lay." Excellent examples and guidance can be found with an internet search of "lie versus lay."

Keep 'em comin'.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Wow, you stirred the pot

Comments out in force. As for me. Enough is enough, so I’ll just say I like your tale! Thanks for writing!

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - Yes, I like this story

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 2 years ago

Enjoyable reading and ultimately that is a very good outcome to reading. 🤔😁

Please keep writing and I will keep reading!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Even E.D isn't an excuse to cheat!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...