All Comments on 'R.E.D. Tiger Ch. 04'

by TNWTBOD

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AdonisXxXAdonisXxXover 8 years ago
FINALLY!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!! I have to say; I was beginning to doubt your return there. But damn, this one was so good it left me all giddy for the next chapter. due to the excitement this chapter brought I buying myself a hybrid coolack :/

good work by the way, and I hope you cary on with the next chapters without having to deal with unfavourable circumstances in your life.

thunderhorse21thunderhorse21over 8 years ago
Welcome back

Very sorry for your loss, but very glad to have you back with us again.

DireApostasyDireApostasyover 8 years ago
Molina?

I'm a bit surprised Alan neglected to mention the whole "leave Molina alone" thing, since that was supposed to be the whole reason he took over. That and he forgot to tell Molina that he was gonna be in London a lot longer than the couple of weeks he said earlier.

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Welcome back !

Sorry for your lost .

An interesting and wise (or not) choice, to embrace both sides of his hybrid,however I'm curious in London will have another beast wake up ?

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

One of the best stories dealing with weres and other creatures that I've read in a while. I can't wait to read the next installment.

macaonghaismacaonghaisover 8 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Welcome back though. Excellent story and I look forward to more!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
so much

There is so much going on in this story that even the writer can't keep track of it all.

Add to that well over two years between the last chapter and this one.

This could have been a good story, IF:

The writer had done even a little research into the military.

and if;

The writer had kept better control of what was happening in the story.

His reason for taking over the pack was to keep Molina from being coerced into joining it, but he leaves without saying a word to them about it.

His stepmother was so hateful toward him that she drove him from his home to join the military years before he was legal to, so he invites her to go to London for two weeks or is it two months?

After having not spoken to her for eight years.

Mind boggling.

He is described as a little guy when he is in the military and he is also described as 6 foot 4, hardly a little guy.

This feels more like the notes for a story than an actual story.

Evil52Evil52over 8 years ago
Back

I am glad you came back, life can be cruel at times. I relay enjoy your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So glad your back!

I only keep coming back to literotica for Olympus, Tiger And Zeke. That's it. Through your bio I have been reading storiesonline.net a lot. If you post there please put in your bio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

you wright a good story. I hope for more soon. and also add to your other storys

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for the story.

Thank God u r back damn was waiting for so long it was killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good writing!!!

Please may we have some more, very catchy story.

Joeraven1403Joeraven1403about 8 years ago
You Rock

I'm a big fan of your work,and this one and the Genies are great. Hope your doing well and have new material soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yippee! You're Back!

Have really liked following Alan and want to see how his world evolves...

Ge59Ge59almost 8 years ago

Cool story enjoyed it but when are you going to do any more with it?

beezlebubbeezlebubover 7 years ago
Yes

I too want to see more of this story

disableddandisableddanover 7 years ago
Good story, but....

A few problems. First, you Desperately need a good editor. Spelling and proper grammar would do this a world of good.

Second, Alan didn't say word one about the werewolves keeping their claws off of Molina or his sisters. Leaves a huge gap in their defenses. His home might be secure, but how about when they're at school, or the grocery store, for that matter?

jperk31260jperk31260over 7 years ago
More Power

In one of your chapters you said that if the Host allied with a group that they would get more power or get their original power back. Does this mean that all werewolves now have their original power level or just the member of his pack?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
I don’t know

It is probably because I am not into sci-fi but this whole story was hard to read. I should have stopped half way through chapter 1.

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 5 years ago
MORE

i hope you plan on writing more of this.... I have read it 4 times and i loved it....

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 5 years ago

Im sorry to hear about your Aunt and Father .....but can you please write more of this one i really do love it and could you please do more of the others too ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very interesting

To the author plz continue this story! I find stimulating to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What happened?

You have spun a really good yarn so far; I really enjoyed reading it. Since it has been about 3-1/2 years since the last installment, I am assuming it will not be continued. That is a real shame. You have lots of folks hoping that you will. Oh, well....

Maybe FTDS can lend a hand?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue

I find your story interesting please continue!

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMabout 3 years ago

does it end here or is there more of this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is so much story still to be told. Please come back and finish it.

tomtrek72tomtrek72about 2 years ago

Great story, can't wait for the next chapters.

David_BrockDavid_Brockover 1 year ago

I really hate when great stories end at the beginning of the middle part of the story.

tomnorristomnorrisover 1 year ago

GREAT Story can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love the story I'm anxiously awaiting more.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here2 months ago

I hope the author comes back to finish this series!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Bruh... Why TF do people abandon stories that are this good for fuck sake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous