All Comments on 'RABs Ch. 02'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story - Except

Another good one. Keep writing. One small flaw right at the end. I would have never named my child after the whore who betrayed me

DMarshalDMarshalabout 11 years ago
Perfect timing and 5*****

I had just finished reading part 1, and didn't have to wait. It's interesting to see that you gave Dana the compassionate death, versus the other alternative. I also must agree that there is NO WAY IN HELL that I would name my child after Dana. I just hope for the sake of humanity that the world is just nuked or hit by an asteroid if this were to become a real possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good one

another good one. only problem I had was the naming of the child after dana. why would you want to name a child conceived in love after a bitch like dana. as always THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another one I didn't like, the story line just didn't make sense

and I couldn't find a person to like or to hate. Writing is very good, as always.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertabout 11 years ago
I agree with anon below

Real great story but nobody that I could root for or connect with. No carrot this time and I liked that. I want to see a reconciliation story so bad I'm going Dana here.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 11 years ago
Great!!

Thanks for sharing.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
Outstanding...

After so much crap is published on this site, it really made my day to read this story. The moral of this story is that karma is a blessing and a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The story seems right out of the mind of a horny 14 year old kid,

written by the big brother that gets all As in English.

OverstarOverstarabout 11 years ago
Thanks

I liked this one thoroughly. Thanks for sharing stang.

vietvetvietvetabout 11 years ago
FAN FING TASTIC:

Great read. thanks for sharing.

ValerionValerionabout 11 years ago
HAHA Hell yeah!

Now THIS was an ending. These are the types of stories I love reading from you the most stang, please shoot us more with these types of characters.

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
Good for you

you didn't wimp out. I usually don't pick nits, but some are just so annoying I can't let them go. Althoug I'm a gun guy, it doesn't appear that you are so I can excuse some, but not all things. The thought that Sandy, a gun girl, would leave her baby "lying around all over the place" is disgusting and sickening. You need to clean up those kinds of mistakes.

Kudos on a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Isn't it time

you stop reading comic books and go on to something else? How about checking out internet porn?

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Interesting

but not very exciting.... No suspense. She gave it up in the first pages and that set up all that followed. Why do you have to use morally blind women in all your tales?? Thanks for all the hard work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Growing as an Writer

Thanks for keeping your word about seeing something different in 2013. Technically, the story was well written but part two just didn't hold my interest to give a 5.

sbart921sbart921about 11 years ago
Very Entertaining Reading - Thanks

Not sure I like the multiple week offering, but it was worth the wait. Let's see: a lesson learned is to NOT fuck with a sniper's Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Haha....dana's demise was damn funny...hahaha.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
Another psycho first wife bites the dust

Dont know where Stang gets these stories. This one was a really wild ride. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No surprises here... yet another wife hating snoozefest

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Wonderful story

I'm with SoloToro on the sniper rifle 'Just lying around.' Imagine a dirty Mustang with rust spots, and 25K miles between oil changes. Oh, yeah, and 15-20 lbs of pressure in the tires! Running on regular!

5*

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
Well worth the wait.

Awesome job. I don't know about killing the slut though, I would've preferred she stay alive. The best revenge would've been her seeing how happy Jerry & sandy are & sandy's & Jerry's daughter. Yeah I know she completely lost her marbles-- but still It's no fun with the ex dead, it's more fun to rub your happiness in their faces. But I still enjoyed the story, it was pack with action, betrayal, a rapist & a slut--but most importantly love. I loved sandy I thought she was awesome. I sort of felt sorry for Diego, he really did seem like he wanted to change before skankzilla ruined his life & got him killed, but he should've showed some self control so my sympathy is limited. I can't wait for next weeks story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Got to page two

...and realized that in this new world everyone spoke like middle schoolers.

Truly, I'm amazed at all the laudatory comments. This is poorly written overdone dribble.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
Vengence is Mine

So Sayeth the .50 Cal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's Fiction

I love the high literature reviews of so many of the "anonymous" critics.

They crack me up with their pious rants.

Get over it guys it's fiction

Me.... I just enjoy the story and then have dessert by reading the reviews.

Yuri5Yuri5about 11 years ago
I think it's a decent story

certainly had a good start. I really liked it, but ...

But lately your stories are become like a circus. "Come here, 2 tickets for 3, see the lady who breaks her man's heart, who gets another woman who rescues him from the pits of depression".

It's less meaningful in emotions, too dramatic (without much depth) and feels a bit recycled.. No disrespect, but I am a regular reader with a big appetite and to me this would score differently than it would with a newcomer (as I once was) who would find it even more fresh. I applaud you for trying a different style though. Keep at it - it's the best thing you will do! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a story is only as good as your bad guys

i have heard that many times and i think stang has too.he spends much more time describing the bitches he wants to burn than the knights in thier mustangs..look at it.danna is the most developed character in the story.while the hero is just a recycled version of the hero from his last story and the new love enterest is also basicly another recycled character.face it stang,you burnt out long ago and your original ideahs are all in the dust.what you have going on now are just pathetic pleas for patts on the back from the BTB crowd

michs28michs28about 11 years ago

I believe in simplicity, thanks for a good story. nough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anonymous critics.... or is it critic....hmmmm

It is amazing how many of the anonymous critics comments sound the same. I don't mean they sound like a bunch of different people with the same criticisms but that they sound like a few criticisms written over and over by a few people. WAIT....I am anonymous, maybe I am one of them. Let me check.... Nope still me and I still enjoy Stang. This was not his best but still an enjoyable story.

I actually have an account but could not resist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Nice

Man, I really like your stories. And, I really like zombie stories. I like the RAB part too. Very nice explanation for how they become what they become. As for the firearms, you did well this time. You didn't focus on the wrong details. There are people like Sandy who are natural shots. Usually even they have to zero the rifles before getting a bullseye but, you made it work. You have to get her to shoot further tho. With a good scoped rifle in the hands of a natural, they can shoot way further than a measly 200 yards.

Quick question for you. Why do most of your female protagonists seems to go crazy once they are discovered? They just seem to lose control of reality for some reason. It's kinds weird. Anyways, thanks again for entertaining stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good!

This story was typical Stang...but set in a different setting. I enjoyed it as did many others I think...and I hope he keeps them coming! Come on readers! How many of the really good writers are still producing stories for us? Why bitch because they are all similar in some ways? Every writer on here has his own style and writes to please himself as well as a segment of his readers. I still look forward to his next effort and I think his stories are improving in many ways.

OldMarineVet

avidreader123avidreader123about 11 years ago
I love a good apocalypse tale

And this was pretty good. :) No way I would name my daughter after that bitch though. Bad mojo. Keep up the great work! I check every week for your next story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Good Ending

A very good story and I liked the sniper rifle element. Setting the story in a post zombie setting was a good break from normal corporate / house wife neighborhood stories.

Well done

Edgar_Layin_PoleEdgar_Layin_Polealmost 11 years ago
Great story

Stang buddy, I gave you 5 stars. Good pace, well written. Kept me engaged from the first word. Only one complaint..... Naming the kid Dana? Seriously? Thats horrible man LOL

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
More negative thn I had expected -

Yes it was predictable - but it was still a lot of fun and it was nicely executed - so read and enjoy.

Dana went psycho - yep like many of SS's dumb women - but let's face it without a psycho in the mix there is not a lot story left - "For whatever reason the woman cheats and does not understand why hubby is pissed - but he is so he decides they are over - she accepts t and moves on with her life - THE END" LOL now that is anticlimactic -

There needs to be a challenging antagonist yours are good ones for the various reasons that they go ape shit heh - Thank you as always for some fun time use -

zed0zed0almost 11 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Although long, it was, in fact, not too long. Action adventure of the highest caliber with a unique twist on zombies (a zombie by any other name . . . ).

I enjoyed the hell out of this story, and it would probably make a great movie.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
Should have left dana alive

out there among RAB with no provisions. That would have been much better punishment.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Started very strong and was a fascinating storyline with tremendous potential. The fact that Sandy and Jerry so quickly had a baby magnifies the weakness of your tale. Why did Dana need Diego to get her pregnant? This was simply not explained with satisfaction. If I am not mistaken, she was going to ask him to get her pregnant but never got around to it. Clearly he and the elders were not opposed to the idea. It would have been better to simply have her cheat on him out of pure lust. The whole premise was weak. Jerry is angry at Dana for flirting. Actually, he came across quite childish. Then he does nothing to dissuade Sandy from flirting with him, knowing that it was irritating Dana. There are both idiots. There clearly was very little chemistry between these two. As a result, they both come across as unsympathetic. I also didn't like Sandy. She sought out to steal Jerry, and she did. and the reader is supposed to find this heroic? hardly. There is no emotional impact in this story.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Just Started, But...

Even if Jerry COULD forgive the cheating, whether or not he took her back, her attempted murder of Sandy is an offense against the community that has to be punished.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Good ending. Just like a mad dog, she had to be killed.

Gave it five stars, added it to favorites. Author was already in favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well done

just a note, another way to go would have had him have both girls, low birth rate and that type of culture would have lent itself to that, and killing off a child bearing female would be a difficult decision at best.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
OMG!!!

Sooooo good!!!!! But, if you even think that you can get away with writing something this fantastic and then just dropping it someone seriously needs to hunt you down and hurt you!!! More!!! Lots more as this is full length novel good. It's better than any zombie crap ever written because it could actually happen. Medical experts have been screaming about the overuse of antibiotics for decades, and warning of disaster if it continues. To think of the book royalties should make anyone drool, to contemplate the movie rights payout should cause a short circuit of the brain. If you take advantage of this you could become seriously rich. Please, just consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

That was great!!

FBG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ummmmm.......

I wanted to give it 5 stars but the ending with them naming their daughter after a psychopathic whore really ticked me the fuq off, so I only gave it 4 stars!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
GOOD----BAD-----OR INDIFFERENT

Human Nature has a way to prevail. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BY CHANCE IS THE FUTURE CALLED TRUMP LAND

Enjoy what you have because our world is about to go crazy (I mean "CRAZY") Racial hatred, women treated like sex slaves. Extermination centers, we can't talk ill of our Furer. All religious books not deemed by the Furer will be burnt! ALL THIS IS NOT IN GERMANY 1943 IT IS ABOUT TO START! Story is Fantastic! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. OH OH! New military uniforms with Trump Land will be feared by so many HISTORY ALWAYS REPEATS BYE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excellent

Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Imho, the last comment by nony-mouse is inappropriate and needs deletion. Political comments poorly disquised as comments don't belong on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You had me with you all the way, until the last FUCKING line!

Why in the fuck do your characters name their kids after whores? That's some stupid shit! It seems if over time you've grown some in your outlook on things (i.e. race). It's like you'd never been around blacks and had no real experience with them because you would say some irritating and stupid assed shit in some of your earlier stories (ex: an interracial couple being shocking to see, a a black guy acting a certain way, the descriptions of ALL of the black chicks in your stories). Dude, where the fuck do you live, 1920? So, I figured you were some older white dude because you referenced a lot of old films, music and tv shows (ex: Larry, Curly, Moe & Shemp- only old heads or die hard oldies fans remember Shemp). Then I thought that you must be a chick because why else would you paint these dudes in your stories as such pussies! That seemed like some heavily fueled estrogen laced shit leeching through. Then the chicks who won in the end agreed for their kids to be named after the whore that came before them. No woman in the history of fucking EVER would name her kid after a bitch that they hated! So I was back to the thought that you were a dude. I was wrong on all counts. You're a robot, that explains everything!

KalamainKalamainover 6 years ago
Loved it.

Ok... I have to admit that I really liked this one (And ch-01). I liked that it was set in "another world" and so you could get away with a fair few things.

I didn't like that fact that, in a twisted way, Dana was actually just a victim of bad choices she couldn't get away from. I don't think she actually meant to hurt anyone and in all other respects Sandy was actually as much of a bad seed as Diego was.

Having said that... 5 stars... Would read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They named their daughter fucking Dana?

Fucking really? 1* ending. Your characters are all (as usual) a bunch of horrible cunts...but this one's new

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 6 years ago
Extremely creative

Yes, the zombie scenario is overplayed. But putting a LW story in the middle?

Seriously, it reeks of The Road Warrior, with Max in the fast car and the gang replaced by zombies... then throw in a clueless cheating bitch.

Regardless it’s a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"They would have been mine if that cheating, scummy, whore hadn't stolen my husband right out from under me"

No, you whore. That would have been yours if YOU hadn't fucked Diego, scheming to have his bastard and trick your husband into raising it with you. What a crock.

But seriously....why did they name their daughter Dana? It would've been a five...but that was a gross betrayal of everything Jerry and Sandy had built together

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Now THAT'S how you end a story!

The two of them (Dana and Diego) got what they deserved! Jerry finally found a woman he could count on

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun! Fun! Fun!

Probably doesn't belong in LW but what a kick to read,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now That's A Serious

Burn the bitch story. This time the happy couple both have really big solid brass balls. Sandy's sniper rifle sounds an awful lot like a Barrett considering the range and damage. I do have to admit like a lot of the other comments I didn't care for the idea of naming the baby Dana. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Just feels little strange reading this now with all that's happening with Covid-19.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mercy has........

....... sometimes two sides, one is to ease pain, heartache and loss; while the other leads to suffering more I unbearable pain and loss.

In the case of Dana’s Character, no matter the gender, was a danger to not herself but anyone or anything. This is the kind of person who Would throw you under the bus before you even knew it happened. Being so selfish, self centered, completely untrustworthy and who you can never turn your back on, because they would stab you in back so long as their needs and wants were met; this would cover the majority of “Millennials” and what ever follows that generation. Sadly the remainder are actually decent people who know and understand loyalty, being self reliant with integrity who will Watch your back but are the minority.

With how Dana was dealt with, to quick again wrath and justice, would of been to give her minor flesh wound in the lower leg and not killled; let the RAB’s deal with likes of her in that world, would of have been completely justified.

Great characters and would like more content, 5 Stars !!!!!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Great story.

There is no COVID-19. It is SARSCorona-2. A lab created modified form of SARSCorona which has been around for years. Read the back of a can of Lysol spray. Take your vitamins and get plenty of C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rimmerdal…

You imbecilic, anti-vax boomer fuck, I swear to god, you better be glad we can’t throttle cunts through our screens…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see the anon below is a dedicated consumer of misinformation. He probably thinks the virus had a natural origin and that its creation wasn't funded at least in part by the US NAIAD and other agencies by laundering money through third parties. As for "throttling", isn't he a brave keyboard warrior? How precious.

Next time try commenting on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story , thanks for this .

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Geeze dude ur awesome loved it wish thete was more. Great job enjoyed n appreciated it.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

Didn't much like the ending and looking back on the story the characters' behaviors seemed inconsistent. Perhaps more time should have been spent in developing the changes. I found Dana to be a sympathetic character for most of the story and would have preferred a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Looks like we're going to need another Idiot Dana", So should ALL Stupid "Dana's" perish.

SDN1955SDN195510 months ago

I enjoyed the story. Given the category of the story, that Dana was a goner was pretty much a foregone conclusion, but I was hoping Diego was going to do something heroic, but it was not to be. Personally, I would have rather seen Dana and Diego turned to RAB’s, but that’s just me.

Alvares1414Alvares14149 months ago

Great story overall

I do have a certain gripe sometimes, and that is true in this instance too, whereby the wives in these LW/revenge stories do something that is so ridiculously out of character for them that by the end of the stories they've devolved into completely different people. Yes, I suppose they could be attempting to fix, but end up just compounding upon their own mistakes, but sometimes, even with StangStar's stories, they go completely insane

The one saving grace in Dana's case I guess is that we didn't really get to know her well enough. The one thing you were supposed to be sure of was her love for Jerry, but that alone would've prevented her from doing what she did, and by the end she became a vicious, scheming attempted murdered

That aside, the story was a good read and holds your attention from start to finish. The characters were well fleshed-out, even if I didn't necessarily understand where they (i.e. DANA) were going, and the karma of the ending made it even sweeter. We need more protagonists like Jerry in these LW stories!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Once I got over the horror of an EV Mustang - yeah yeah, I know it had to be for the story to work - I can’t understand Dana behaving so far out of character… then why Jerry just accepted Diego’s BS during the meeting… so many questions

UncleGrahamUncleGraham4 months ago

The world is constantly changing. People, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fun exciting read. I cld read a lot more of this. This seems like an idear that cld be made into a scifi novel? thanks for writing and sharing. rk

Reader2021Reader2021about 1 month ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great story!

Thx U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

RABs Ch. 01 Previous Part
RABs Series Info