RABs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

"That's why you're so hot to stay here isn't it?" I said. He nodded.

"Shit, you have me all worked up now," I said. "Maybe we should go somewhere and you can pretend that I'm your fat chick. I'm not used to going this long without sex. And no one will know anyway."

Diego got up and moved away from me. He looked around to see if anyone could hear us. "Are you out of your fucking mind?" he hissed. "Screwing you was the biggest mistake I ever made. Your husband still wants to kill me now. If anyone even hinted that it had happened again, he'd just cut me down in the street. I got sick the other day, I was sure it was an infection from my ass. Anita, that's the fat chick, she went to Sven and got him to go to the med tent and get me some medicine. Sven is the head of the town and he had to do it on the QT because he doesn't want your hubby pissed at him."

I laughed thinking about it because Diego still wasn't waking straight and it had been almost a week. "I wouldn't fuck you with someone else's dick," he said.

I was shocked. Now that I'd had a chance to think about it, he was right, it wasn't a good idea. But I'd never had anyone turn me down before, and it stung.

I turned and walked away from him angrily. Let him go and find his fat chick. I looked across the compound and saw Sandy still on the wall staring outwards. I also saw Jerry squatting in front of his Mustang with a bucket of water and his cleaning supplies. I walked over to him and stood behind him. As silently as I'd tried to walk, he'd still heard me.

"What the fuck do you want, Dana," he asked. I was shocked that he knew it was me.

"I didn't come over here to bother you," I said softly. "I..."

"We'll get a chance to talk tomorrow with Sven and the others," he said.

"I know that, Jerry," I said. "I just came to ask you if I could have some of my clothes that I left behind." I was lying my ass off. I wanted him so badly it was all I could do not to attack him there in the street.

He dropped his sponge and stood up. He nodded towards the wall and tugged on his shirt and pants. I felt a chill as I realized that even at that moment, Sandy probably had her rifle trained on me.

"Let's go," he said coldly. "We may as well get this over with."

We walked over to the house. It was strange walking inside of my house after only a week and seeing how different everything was. Even Jerry's weapon closet was different. Instead of all of his swords and other weapons organized on the floor, someone had built racks on the walls and mounted everything. The closet was also his and hers now. The wall opposite Jerry's swords and maces and knives and axes, was now full of rifles and pistols and boxes of ammunition.

"I put all of your stuff in bags," he said. As he moved to go and drag the bags out, I moved. After a few moments, he called out to me.

"Dana, where are you," he called.

"In here," I replied. He walked into the room that we used to share and found my lying on our bed naked.

"I noticed that Sandy sleeps in the guest room," I said. Then I spread my legs as widely as I could. I was already dripping wet and I started to rub my pussy as he stared at me. Even from the bed I could see the change in him. I could see the tent growing in front of his pants. Jerry never could resist me. I rolled onto my stomach and stuck my ass up by arching my back. "Come and get it baby," I growled. I looked at him over one shoulder and saw that his mouth had dropped open.

"If it matters to you, we don't even have to tell her that it happened," I said. His eyes turned to slits then.

"Is that the same fucking line that Diego used on you," he said. "Is that what convinced you to throw away everything we had for that piece of shit? Get out of my house Dana. Drag your shit out of here with you and never come back, we're done."

"Jerry, it was a mistake. I'm sorry. I'm human," I whined. "Don't you want to know why I did it?"

"Nope," he said. "I just want you out of my house and out of my life. I guess it's true what they say. You can hate a person. You can love a person with all of your heart. But you can never really know a person."

"But Jerry, now that I've made my mistake, I'll never do that again and..." I said.

"Dana, you betrayed me," he said. "You've already had your chance to break my heart. Let's give someone else their turn before you get a second chance."

"Jerry, you don't understand. It wasn't about love it was only sex and there was a reason for it," I said.

"Yep, you wanted him as soon as you saw him," he said. "It was chemistry. It was love at first sight and all of that bullshit. Well now you have him so get out of my house and leave me the hell alone."

"But..." I began pleading.

Jerry just turned around and walked out of the house angrily.

The next day was the meeting with Sven. I was nervous as hell. We all met at Sven's house. His wife had a tray of snacks and drinks for us. We moved into a small quiet room with a table that had chairs all around it. Sven sat down and he looked amused as each couple picked a side.

"Well it looks as if my work is all done," he said. I looked at him puzzled.

"By the way you all sat down, this has all been settled," he said. I looked and noticed that Diego and I were sitting next to each other and Jerry and Sandy were as well. Jerry and Sandy were holding hands. Diego and I were as far apart as the table allowed.

"Not a chance," I said. "I came here to save my marriage and we aren't going to leave here until we've settled this."

"It seems pretty settled to me," said Sandy.

"Okay, let's handle this in the order that these things happened in," said Sven.

"Diego, when you first got here, I gave you a week to settle in. Over the first few days, we had the problem with you trying to force women into sex. We also had the theft incidents. Then we had the incident with Dana. Since then, you've volunteered for a lot of terrible jobs and done them well. I've also had a person or two speak up for you. If we throw out the incident with Dana, I'd be tempted to extend your stay with us on a probationary basis, so I guess we have to really look at two things. We'll table those two things until we settle the other incidents.

"Dana, you're causing me and the community a lot of stress. First because of the incident with Diego and secondly," he shook his head.

"Let's deal with them one at a time," he said. "There are two completely different types of rules or laws here. The first thing we're looking at are really moral views. Each society has its own views on morality. Do you know that most of the couples here in town aren't married? We don't require marriage. It's not a law. Dana, I married you and Jerry, not because you needed to be married by law but because the two of you asked me to. The two of you wanted a sense of being legally bound together. If the two of you don't want to be together any more, you don't require me to sever a bond that was only forged by your hearts."

I noticed Sandy and Jerry smiling.

"No wait," I said standing up. "Don't I get to say something? Don't I get a chance to explain?"

"Okay, go ahead," he said.

"I know that everyone thinks that what happened did so because of my lust or my selfishness. That wasn't the case. There were a lot of things involved. The first thing that happened was before Diego ever came to town. Jerry and I were the same happy couple we've always been. Sandy came over to our house one night and just started flirting with Jerry right in front of me." She smiled as I said this.

"Did that happen Sandy?" asked Sven.

"Yes," she said. "I'd just gotten to town and I didn't know if she was his sister or his cousin or what. Then there's the fact that nowadays a lot of couples live together but have sex with other people. I won't lie, I was attracted to him. There was also the fact that he'd saved both my life and my mother's and brought us here. But I didn't so much as kiss him."

"Is that true, Jerry?" asked Sven.

"Yes it is," said Jerry. "But there are a lot of attractive women in town. As beautiful as Sandy is, it takes more than looks for me to fall for someone. As a matter of fact, I thought Sandy was nice, but there was no way I'd have given up Dana for her or anyone else. I loved Dana. We were a pair."

"And that's the way we should still be," I yelled.

"So the next day, Diego came into town," I said. "He and Jerry fought in front of the gate and he looked at me. He kept giving me those looks like he wanted to have sex with me. I was still pissed off about Sandy flirting with Jerry right in front of me, so I decided to make Jerry jealous."

"I didn't know exactly how I intended to go about that, but Diego and fate helped out with that. I literally ran into him in the street shortly after that. For a long time, there had been something on my mind that I'd never told you, Jerry. I guess it's one of those things that used to be considered normal but now seems like am unreachable fantasy. I wanted us to have a baby in the worst way. So when Diego started talking about how many women he'd gotten pregnant, I guess an idea popped into my head. If Diego got me pregnant, we'd have a baby of our own and..."

I noticed that everyone in the room had all gasped at the same time and were staring at me. Even Sven, who usually tried to remain neutral and see both sides of a story, had his mouth open in shock.

"What?" I asked. "Having a baby would have been good for the whole community not just me..."

"So your real intention was to lie to me and make me raise some other man's child like it was ours," hissed Jerry. He'd risen to his feet and was leaning over the table glaring at me. He shook his head again and sat back down.

"You know, Dana, I guess I'm just stupid. All this time, I've been expecting to hear some story about how you were tricked into betraying me. I guess I wanted to feel that somehow all the time we spent together hadn't been just wasted time. But I guess it's like I said earlier, you can never really know anyone else. No matter how this ends, I'm done with you. You're no better than the RABs. You're just a brain-dead hulk, shuffling around acting on sensory stimulation with no functioning brain to control yourself." He shook his head again and that bitch leaned over to comfort him.

Sven changed the subject. "And you Diego, I get the picture that this was just another con game to you, right?"

"No sir," said Diego. "I'm ashamed of myself. But I'm used to doing anything I have to do in order to survive. I wanted to be able to stay here, so I was willing to do anything I had to in order to make that happen. I was desperate. I knew that you were neutral on me, but Jerry hated me. So I had to do something to get him on my side. I knew that he had a weakness just as he does now." Jerry rose to his feet angrily.

"Let's step outside so you can show me this weakness," he spat.

"Not that kind of weakness, Jerry," said Diego. "Besides, you could kill me easily, I still can't move quickly after what you did to me. You have the same weakness now that you had then. The only difference is the person. When I first got here, Dana was your weakness. It was obvious that you'd do anything for her. I figured that if I did something for her or got something I could hold over her head, she could get you to overlook what I'd done. I'm sorry for that. I'm also sorry for cheating when we fought at the wall. My only defense again is that I was desperate. I just wasn't used to looking out for anyone other than myself."

No one said anything for a long time after that. Then Sven looked at Jerry. "Okay," said Jerry angrily. "He can stay...on a probationary basis. I guess if I put myself in his shoes, I'd probably have done some of those things myself in his situation. That doesn't cover her though," he said, pointing at me.

"I want my divorce and I don't want to have anything to do with her ever again," he sneered.

"Jerry no," I screamed. "You have to forgive me. How the hell can you let him slide, but not me? It's this little blond bitch and her giant titties, isn't it? I should have killed her the second I saw her..."

"Diego wasn't the one who swore to be faithful to me, Dana," said Jerry. "Diego isn't the person I'd lived with and loved with for five wasted fucking years, who then stabbed me in the back. Fuck you Dana, if you even look at her funny I'll take your head off of your fucking shoulders."

Jerry reached for his sword and only then realized that he'd left it at home since weapons weren't permitted in meetings. I realized then that I'd lost him forever and someone would pay for my loss.

"Okay, let's all calm down," said Sven. "We have a problem. I have to figure out how to solve this." He looked at the people around the table.

"Diego, you've said that you want to stay here," he said thoughtfully. "I want you to do something for me. We have a community that we trade with regularly in the area they used to call the River Walk. Dana should know the way there, she's gone there with Jerry several times."

"So you're going to send me to them?" said Diego sadly. "Well I guess it's a fresh start and..."

"No," said Sven. "You misunderstood me. This is a mission for you. I want you to take a load of supplies to River Walk and bring back the items they want to trade with us. You'll be coming back to us. Dana won't."

My heart nearly stopped when he said that. "What the fuck are you talking about, Sven," I screamed. "I've lived here far longer than he has. In case you've forgotten or gone senile, I was the one he tricked into fucking. I'm the victim, here..."

"Dana, this has nothing to do with the two of you having sex," said Sven. "You tried to kill another member of our community. You did it in a very heinous manner. You pushed her over the wall while her back was turned. This is a person who had never so much as touched you. No one here would ever trust you again. I won't tell the people at River Walk what you did. You'll have as Diego called it, a clean slate or a fresh start there and..."

"How the fuck will I have a clean slate," I whined. "They all know that Jerry and I are together. If I show up there alone, the first thing they'll ask me about is where Jerry is and why we aren't together."

Suddenly, a thought flashed through my mind. I looked at Jerry. "Do you remember what you told me last week?" I asked him.

"That was a world ago," he said. "Have a nice life."

"Fuck you Jerry," I said. "Fuck all of you."

"Never again," he smirked. I pushed the doors open and walked out of the room.

* * * * * *

Jerry

Over the next few days the number of RABs outside the walls dwindled as they wandered off or bit each other. We had several discussions about what to do about the large numbers of rotting bodies that were all over the landscape. We decided to send out parties to burn them. We weren't sure what burying them would do to the water table or the soil.

For me personally, it was a very nervous time. I knew that unlike the first time I got married, this one would be a big event. Almost everyone in town was looking forward to it. The one person who wasn't was the person I once loved more than anything and now couldn't stand to be around.

I was kind of antsy about it but luckily for me the opportunity for a distraction presented itself. Sven met me and Jessie at the wall one morning to tell me that we'd gotten a call on the radio. One of our trucks, loaded with supplies, was very close but had noticed the large numbers of RABs surrounding the complex still. They wondered whether it would be safe to open the door long enough to even get the truck inside.

"What do you think?" asked Sven.

"Finally a chance to get back to action," I said.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Sven. I outlined my plan. He looked at me as if I was crazy, but nodded his head. "Are you going to be okay working with Dana one last time?" he asked.

"Nope," I said. "I have someone else in mind. Things are going to be moving way too fast for that."

I went back to the house and kissed Sandy awake. As her eyes opened and she saw me leaning over her bed she smiled. "I knew you couldn't wait until tomorrow after the wedding," she smirked. "Get in here," she raised her blanket up to make room for me. "You need to know, I'm not some whore like your ex who's been...well you know what I mean. I don't have a lot of experience at this. But I want you really badly. And I'll do anything you want..."

"Hold onto that thought," I said. "What I need you to do is get dressed so we can go to work. And you're going to need to pick a few weapons that you think will be good for what we're going to do."

"We're going fishing," I said sarcastically.

"Jerry there's no water close to us," she said confused.

"We're not exactly fishing for fish," I said. "We're fishing for RABs."

"What the hell are we going to use as bait," she asked.

"Me," I smiled.

An hour later, just as the sun started to rise, I told Sven to call the truck and tell the driver to start slowly making his approach. I knew that from where they were, while trying to stay out of sight of the RABs surrounding the complex it would take them a little while to get close enough for what we were going to do.

Jessie was still shaking his head as he looked at me. "You're out of your fucking mind," he said. "What the hell are you wearing? Shouldn't you have your leather jacket on?"

I just smiled at him. "Jess, I've wanted to try this out for a while," I said. I rolled up my sleeve.

"Where the hell did you get that?" he asked. "Is there any more?"

"I found it on my last run," I said. "It's why I wanted to get back to that Museum Replicas store. Not only do they have battle ready swords and axes, they had several different types of chain mail. This is aluminum micro mail. It's made of very tiny links of computer welded aluminum. It's really light and very flexible. This shit is pretty much RAB proof. If I had gloves made of it and some kind of helmet, I could go out and just walk around through them and even let the fuckers bite me. Unfortunately, right now, I only have two shirts and two sets of leggings made of it."

"Where's the other shirt and leggings?" he asked. I pointed to Sandy.

"Somehow I expected that," he said. "You can't blame a guy for trying." Jessie had six men who would be working with him. If everything went off as it should, they'd have almost nothing to do. Jessie and his people had been going door to door making sure that everyone in town was locked safely in their homes. With the exception of the cooking staff, who were always up very early to make breakfast, almost everyone was still asleep.

Sandy and I got into my car to wait for the signal. Three men lined up on either side of my car in front of the big gate.

Jessie got on the walkway above the gate and watched. Across the complex, 180 degrees from the gate, Roy Thomas and a couple of his men stood at a guardhouse. The guard house had been rigged with huge speakers. We had a generator near the guard house to power the huge speakers. Jessie waved a flashlight to signal Roy and Roy blasted music through those huge speakers.

The song was one of my favorites. I'd given it to Roy. It was leftover from way back in the 1980's before I was ever born. It was done by an English band called Grim Reaper, back when there was an England. It was a very melodic although quick paced tune called Rock You To Hell.

The song, played at ear splitting volume, not only caught the attention of all of the RABs that surrounded the complex, it drew them to that side of the complex and away from the gate. The RABs all around us headed towards the back side of the complex. When most of them were either there or heading there, the gate opened and Jessie made the sign of the cross and then gave me the thumbs up sign.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers