RABs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

The first thing that woke us up was the sound of someone pounding on our door. I went to the door bleary eyed and sleepy and unfortunately, sporting the hardest morning wood I'd ever had in my life.

Standing on the other side of my door was Gwen Stevens. Gwen was one of the cooks.

"Hi Jerry, can you tell Elizabeth that she needs to get her ass over here. None of us knows how to finish decorating that giant cake the way she wanted it done."

Sandy walked up beside me.

"Holy shit," said Gwen. "You two slept together didn't you?"

"We didn't have sex," spat Sandy.

"Sure you didn't," said Gwen. "Anyway tell your mom..."

"We didn't" interrupted Sandy.

"You two aren't even supposed to see each other before the wedding," said Gwen.

"That's utter bullshit," said Sandy. "There's no way the two of us will ever be separated for any length of time. Shit the RABs can't separate us, so there no way some old wives superstition will."

"Whatever," said Gwen. She looked down at the rampant tent in my pants and over at the small tents atop Sandy's breasts and nodded her head. "Okay maybe you two didn't do anything. But it looks to me like you'd better, before you guys explode."

Sandy and I looked at each other and we kissed.

"That is so cute," said Gwen. "Have your mom get her ass over to the kitchen ASAP."

"Wait Gwen," said Sandy. "Seriously, Mom didn't sleep here last night. She, like everyone else in town, thinks we're just fucking non-stop."

"Okay, I'd better get a search party going then," she said. "Because none of us know where she is."

As she turned to leave, she bent over and picked up a folded piece of paper with a ribbon around it.

"Someone left you an early wedding greeting," she said, handing it to Sandy.

Sandy smiled and unfolded the paper. After reading it, her face turned ashen and her eyes filled with tears. I snatched the paper from her.

I guess I expected that someone would have paid one of our scribes to write a beautiful wedding greeting. We had scribes because although most of us could read, very few of us could actually write well.

In a very childish scrawl that I immediately recognized, Dana had written:

Hello Bitch.

This should be a very happy day for you. This should be the final dagger in my heart. Maybe it will still be. But I will not go away without taking you with me. I've snatched the old lady. I want you to come to the big tree in front of the gate as soon as you get this note. Don't take any time to plan, just come. I have no patience for waiting. If you do not come, I'll kill the old lady. Maybe I'll still kill her if you do come, but she's dead for sure if you don't. Come alone. If I see more than one person coming I'll kill her and leave the body for you.

I do want you to enjoy your last day though. You were supposed to have your little wedding today weren't you? I want you to still have that pleasure. So wear your wedding dress. It will probably have a big red stain on it before too long but wear it anyway.

I do want one more thing though. Right now I'm in a lot of pain. What I want most is to share that pain with the two people who caused it. My taking your mother was to cause pain for you. I also want Jerry to feel the pain he caused me. So I want him to watch from the wall to see what happens to you.

Your friend, Dana.

As I read the letter my mind worked over time. "Get your sniper rifle," I said.

"What?" she asked in confusion.

"Sandy, that tree is at least two hundred yards from the wall," I said. "No one except you could make that shot."

I grabbed another of my favorite swords from the rack in the weapons closet.

"I've never seen you use that sword," said Sandy. "It's different."

"It's the sword that an old actor named Wesley Snipes used in a movie called "Blade," I said. "It's a strange sword. It's almost like a combination of a Katana and a roman gladiator's sword. But we'll talk swords later. We have roaches to crush."

She picked out her sniper rifle. "Sandy did they make more than one wedding dress for you?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Why?"

"Well, do they have any other dresses like it?" I asked again.

"No, dummy it's a one of a kind. Our wedding is the first big ceremony that anyone has heard of in a long time," she said proudly.

"Shit," I said. "I'll try not to fuck it up. I need you to write a note to Dana."

* * * * * *

Dana

I could barely see the gate from the distance we watched from. The night before, we'd left the note on the front porch of my old house. Diego had waited for Elizabeth to leave the kitchen area. We'd both wandered through there a couple of times. The old woman really was an incredible cook. Most of the dishes they'd prepared for the wedding were simply mouth-watering. Of course, the large multi-tiered cake was her crowning achievement. The cake with all of its layers was big enough that everyone in the community would have a slice or two. It should have been my fucking cake.

I'd wondered then if they'd be able to use the cake at a funeral as well as at a wedding. It just seemed a shame to waste it.

Later on that evening, as Elizabeth left the kitchen to head to the dorm she shared with the rest of her staff, Diego hit her in the back of the head and knocked her out. He tied her up and threw her in the back of the truck with the rest of the supplies that we were allowed to take with us.

Early this morning, Jessie had checked us over and he and his men had made sure the camp was secure while they let us out of the gate.

"I really hate for things to end this way, Dana," he said. "I..."

"You're just upset that you didn't get a chance to fuck me," I said. "But at least you care that I'm leaving. So here's a going away present." I pulled my pants and my panties down and bent over so he could have a good look at my ass. I wiggled it and spread my legs so he could see my pussy from the back.

He was still in shock as I climbed into the truck beside Diego and we left.

Now a few hours later, Diego and I sat in front of the big tree. It was fitting that the bitch would die here. This was the same tree that she'd proven her ability to replace me as both my husband's spotter and as his wife, in front of. It was perfect because it was far enough away from the wall that none of those assholes could do anything about it. It also gave us the advantage that with this big a head start the only vehicle in the compound that might catch us would be Jerry's Mustang and when Sandy went down, I was sure that Jerry would be so shocked that he wouldn't react.

After he got over his shock though, he'd want blood. One of two things would happen. Either he'd load up his car and chase us, thinking that we were going to River Walk, which we weren't. Or he'd come after us and kill Diego.

I was sure that Jerry would never be able to hurt me. He'd loved me too much and too hard for too long to ever raise even his hand to me. Sure he'd cut Diego down without a thought, but Jerry would never hurt me. In the end, with Sandy gone, maybe we'd even end up together. I was sure that it would take time, but it wasn't impossible.

Even if Jerry did manage to somehow kill me, it wouldn't matter. I'd be dead without him anyway.

As we watched, the gate opened and one figure dressed in white came out. As I stared at the figure, I knew even through the wedding dress and the distance that it was definitely Sandy.

I couldn't actually see her clearly, the distance was far too great and the sun wasn't fully up. But I knew it was Sandy. I'd spent time over the past few days studying the bitch. I wondered what it was that she had that I didn't.

One of the things she had that I didn't was that little limp from when I threw her ass off of the wall. The figure coming out of the gate was trying not to but the limp was still there. There were one or two RABs in the area and someone from the wall shot them. It took them three or four shots to put them down. Sandy could have probably done it with one shot apiece. So I was sure that Sandy was the one walking towards us.

Diego held onto the leash we'd attached to the old woman's chains. "This had better work," he said.

"Shut up moron," I spat. "All you have to do is something you've wanted to do anyway."

"But I don't want to anymore," he said.

"If you don't rape Sandy, I won't write the note for Sven," I said.

"I've been thinking about this," he said. "We need to change this plan. If I fuck Sandy, Jerry will come after me. I'll be dead and even if he doesn't, there's no way I could ever go back there. I'd be stuck with you. I think plan B was better."

"Okay plan B it is," I said. "We let the old lady go and drop Sandy off in front of a big group of RABs."

Diego was such a fucking moron. When Sandy got here, I intended to start screaming about how Diego had forced me to do all of it. It had been Diego who'd knocked her mother out. I'd spent every waking moment the old lady had, pretending that I was trying to help her get free of the ropes. Diego had even come in earlier this morning and knocked her out again. This time he'd pressed a cloth filled with ether that we'd stolen from the med center against her face while I pretended to try to stop him.

Then, in front of Sandy, I'd use the knife I had strapped to my leg to try to wound or kill Diego. If everything worked, Sandy would be in my corner. That way, with both her and her mother on my side, I'd probably get to stay and as long as I was around Jerry, there'd be a chance for us to get back together. I'd wait a few months and Sandy would die in a tragic accident. I'd been doing research on guns and it wouldn't be very difficult for me to plug the barrel of her sniper rifle. She left the damned thing all over the place, since no one but her could really use it.

I loosened my knife as Sandy approached. But when she got there, I just had the weirdest feeling. Unfortunately, it was too late. Diego suddenly jumped up and ran away screaming like a little bitch.

"I'm not going anywhere near her," he screamed. "He'll kill me if I even breathe on her. Fuck this!" He dropped the old lady's chains and took off running.

I was in shock myself. I didn't know how to save the plan. Sandy suddenly hiked up her dress and ran after Diego. She didn't even slow down as she passed me. As I watched, Diego slowed down as he got near the truck. I'd forgotten about the wound to his ass. Sandy had caught him. She took off her veil and dropped the dress and I realized why she'd caught him so easily.

Sandy wasn't Sandy. It was Jerry in the dress. Diego tried to get into the truck and Jerry struck. The sword moved as quickly as lightning and with the same degree of mercy. It severed several of the large muscles in Diego's thigh. Blood gushed from the useless leg and Diego screamed and fell from the truck.

"I swear to God, this was her plan," screamed Diego, as he flopped around on the ground, writhing in pain.

"It doesn't matter," said Jerry. "You've been involved in too much shit since you got here. I should have killed you the day I caught you fucking her. You knew she was mine. But I was stupid, I let you live. So you've continued to cause problems. My weakness has led to a lot of pain for my people. You broke poor Anita's heart. You lied. You Stole. The world is better off without you. It's bad enough we have to fight the God damned RABs. We don't need to fight each other too."

He raised his sword as Diego cowered. "Ah, I can't do it," said Jerry. As Jerry turned his back and looked towards me, Diego pulled a dagger from his boot. Before he could even raise the dagger, Jerry pivoted as if he'd been expecting it and flashed the sword. Diego's head leaped from his shoulders and rolled back towards the tree.

"Shit," Jerry screamed suddenly. He ran back over near where I stood and gathered the white foamy and silky material together. "Whooh!" he said. "If I'd gotten any Diego blood on this dress, Sandy would have had my ass."

He moved over to the old lady and gently woke her. As her eyes opened, he showed her the dress. "Mom can we fix this in time to have a wedding?" he asked. She looked at him groggily then hugged him. She looked at the material and smiled. Jerry picked her up and carried her over to the truck, while I stood there in shock.

I'd expected him to kill me or at least to say something.

"What about me?" I said loudly.

Jerry picked up the dress and gently put it in the truck.

"Jerry," I screamed loudly. "What the fuck are you going to do about me, God dammit!"

He walked over to me and sighed in exasperation. He drew that sword so fast it seemed as if it simply leaped into his hand. I was scared shitless for a second. Then I looked into his eyes.

"Nothing," he said. "I'm not going to do shit."

"I know you couldn't ever hurt me, Jerry," I said. "You're really pissed at me but you still love me."

He handed me a piece of paper then and nodded his head. "I guess I do," he said. "I guess that maybe a small part of my heart will always belong to you."

"So what happens to me?" I asked. "You can't just leave me out here in the open, alone."

"The answers to your questions won't come from me," he said.

"Sven gets to decide as usual, right?" I asked.

"Read the note and look to the gate," he said over his shoulder. I really couldn't believe that he expected me to walk all the way to the gate. But at least I got to go home.

I looked at the note then. The handwriting was beautiful.

Bitch

The last time we spoke, I promised you that I'd blow your fucking brains out the back of your face, didn't I?

* * * * * *

Jerry

Even as I started the truck, I looked into the rear view mirror. I spotted Dana as she looked at the note and then back at the wall. The huge high velocity shell literally exploded Dana's head and left a hole big enough to stick your arm through. The shot was so powerful and so accurate that the body stood there for a second before the nervous system died. I almost threw up as I stared through the hole in the middle of the face. Then the body collapsed and the note escaped her lifeless fingers.

As the body settled boneless-like on the ground, the paper gently fluttered down and landed atop it. Both settled not far from where Diego's also lifeless eyes stared. I drove the truck towards the wall and noticed then that the gate was open. I knew why instantly. The wall around the compound was no longer surrounded by RABs.

It was a good day for a wedding after all. Sandy met me at the gate and threw her arms and legs around me. I smiled at her. Her mom jumped down from the truck in a frenzy. "You two, get away from each other. You're not supposed to see each other before the wedding." She yelled. "Shit, I have to make a hell of a lot of frosting."

Sandy looked at me.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"For what?" I asked. "I knew she had to go. The two of us could never be happy with her around. She'd just gone crazy. I knew I'd never be able to do it. You had to."

"But I hated her," she said. "I swear to you, that I'll give you something in your life to replace her."

I just laughed. "You already have, dummy" I said. But I could tell from the look in her eyes that Sandy had other plans.

Nine months and one day later, our daughter, Dana was born.

The end.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers