All Comments on 'Rachel Gets Caught'

by willyboyny

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantasy

Some people ask why this story was written. Its a fantasy, like most other stories on the ite, designed to get the necessary ingredients together to relieve the authors anxiety enough to get excited, thats all. It doesn't make him sick, any more than your fantasies make you sick. Whatever happened to 'Whatever does it for you baby'.

One of the things I find about some of the comments on this site is that people get very critical of stories that 'don't do it for them'. Tolerance is a wonderful attribute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful story!

That's right, what happened tp tolerance? Ignore the people who insist on reading things they can't stand. Very exciting stuff.

willyboynywillyboynyover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the nice feedback!

Thanks for all the positive feedback! I just deleted some rather nasty feedback that was crude and insulting. If you don't want hardcore IR action involving dominant Black studs and white couples, please ignore my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more

great story,can you continue,would love to read what mr smith's does to rachel's ass next,and what her husband has to see when mr smith is done and turns her around .....thanx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MMMMMMMMMM

This story was perfect. It shows just how totally submissive all sexy white women will be to a dominate superior Black man and his amazing Black cock. All white women need and desire Big Black Cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
VERY EROTIC

The setting and plot build-up to the climax was brilliant. Very graphic and imaginative. The only thing I didn’t care for was the husband’s reaction at the end but that’s just me. I’m not into consensual cuckoldry. I would have liked to have seen the husband to just walk away knowing that he had lost his wife. Still, a very stimulating tale. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FUN TALE OR IS THAT TAIL

A lot of these interracial stories are good for laughs. Like this one where a fat assed, ugly, oily black is driving a gorgeous white woman wild with desire. Cripes - are there really people so dumb they can suspend disbelief long enough to enjoy this shit?

And the asshole who states that all white women are desperate for dominant black sex. Wahooo -you fucking moron - some of the white women I know would happily shoot this dumb nig right 'tween his eyes and then laugh as they called the cops to report a rape.

SegamiSegamiover 13 years ago
For Anonymous...

if you ever come back here for a second read: First off, that was kind of rude, especially using the term nigger. I doubt that the white women you talk about are really like that. The truth may be that they are afraid of their interest in black men(or their cocks). It may be possible that they are evil little neo-nazi/kkk, and in that case, you'd better stop hanging out with them. They're a bad influence. Second, I do agree with your comment that this is just another somewhat trashy fantasy about beauties getting their rocks off with dirty black guys, but if this wasn't your type of read, then why'd you come here in the first place? It's even more rude of you to comment and try to shoot down someone else's fantasy. Third and last, I know a few white women, like you do, who aren't into black dick. They know the allure, but they don't roll that way, ya know? Doesn't mean they'd shoot someone and call it self-defense just for kicks. I guess not all Americans are dumb and evil, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very hot story. Did she venture back for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce the whore

No wife that loved her husband would do that if she was my wife i would kick her ass out fuck the whore.

not worth being with and definitely not someone to live your life with.

hnsmdvlhnsmdvlover 10 years ago

That's right it wouldn't be the same cause that cunt would be finding her own way back first off. And better hope she can find a damn good lawyer cause she would be kicking rocks when she got home all the way to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yum Yes

Love stories on how big giant black cock unleash their loads in white pussy. Bucket after bucket of hot steamy cum squirting in white wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Niggers

Mi woulda killed that nigger rite away

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)! As I read the story, I identified with Rachel's husband. Thak you for this story.

This story is very very erotic. Its scenario is a voyeur husband's "dream come true"!

Rachel is a keeper. Period. Women like her make this world a happier place.

Lovetron52Lovetron52about 3 years ago
More

I hope we see more of this couple.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

There was a Man that liked to slap on my Body. He got off by hurting I think cause he would slap my Breasts and Pussy and my Azz when he was IN my Pussy from behind like Mr Smith done. Some how I keeped going back to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous