All Comments on 'Rachel Makes the Sale'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
thebulletthebulletabout 14 years ago
amusing

I suspect a certain protion of the Lit reading public will be up in arms about this story, but I found it amusing.

JPB does have a way with words.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Those readers.

That accuse JPB of writing the same type of story? Well this story is slightly different from the others. It should also be in Satire and Humour section.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
A different kind of cuckold!

Nice reading! This certainly was a different twist.

I agree it should be under humor & satire!

Thanks for writing!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Are you ever going to run out of...

....abhorrent characters or hypocritical protagonists? Will real health care reform occur in my lifetime? Is "just plain bob" the new name for john wayne bobbit after the wife got to him? I see a conspiracy here...

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Interesting and amusing

Personally did not take it seriously and enjoyed it.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
A bit different

A nice approach to have a surrogate husband. He has nothing to lose so he plays it cool. He gets in on the fucking so he is happy. I would observe that Rachel is not a very likable person. She is taking advantage of her husband whether he knows it or not. Neither is her coworker. He is taking advantage of the situation as well and he doesn't even like her. I guess I can understand the one night, getting caught up in the fun of the game. But why would you want to get hooked up with someone you don't like in a long term arrangement. Further, to tie your business opportunities into the mess she makes? He's living dangerously for a piece of ass once in a while. No other women available? I guess that's a theme in JPB stories that bothers me. The poor guy can never find someone else so he ends up miserable or back with the slut wife or hooked up with a loser like Rachel. There are too many women out there to choose from. Maybe they aren't all winners but these guys KNOW the one they were with is a loser. It's like buying a lottery ticket after the drawing and picking the same numbers you already lost with. A new number might not be the winner either but why choose the one you KNOW is a loser.

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
Did JPB use a different plot device or did the author re-arragne the characters?

Perhaps someone will think this JPB effort is different but is it? You still have a wimp husband married to the very typical JPB slut-wife but instead of the usual lover, we have the slut wife doing a business associate as a whore for more sales orders [instead of the wimp husband's boss or drinking buddies]. Not much different but just like a table arrangement - change it around and it looks different but it still has the same smell. Creativity score is still zero. Plot devices - no real change. No resolution, no getting caught - just another typical JPB with the slut wife getting away with adultery as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Humor & Satire indeed

I agree, as has been said this isn't really a loving wifes story. Feels to me like the lead male is trying to justify his actions with anger and non-commitment. I'm oke with him being confused and mixed feelings but right now it just seems like he is lying to himself.

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
This one hit the spot

JPB gets a bit weird for me sometimes, although his writing is good and his imagination really wild. This one was even pretty believable - perhaps helped by my automatic suppression of a logic button as soon as I read JPB. Anyway, a good 5 star read.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I am sorry; I don't believe any of it.

Normally I give such impossible stories 1*. However, it is such a cute story I don't have the heart to rate it less than 3***s.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Delightful

Except for the negative comments on a VERY tongue-in-cheek tale. Get a life! Read Readers Digest instead of LIT! This was a novel depiction.

Of COURSE you don't believe it, DWarpnut! There are two great reasons you don't!

5*

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 10 years ago
And he let her get away with it?

Seems to me what he SHOULD have done (I love to change the ending or put a new ending to JPB's stories - it's so easy) was put her orders on the bottom of the pile, hired a PI to get her on video (not with him present), show that video to her husband and her boss and go to the Doctor to get himself checked for STD's and all the other various diseases a slut like that carries around. End to story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
why not ?

He really has little to lose.

She isn't his wife, he doesn't know her husband, he doesn't even like her.

Whether she ever gets caught or not it isn't likely he will be hurt.

But he probably should have held out for more for putting her sales orders on top of the manufacturing list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
While this was funny

I think he's about to get burned. He's now fucked a co-worker. One that doesn't really like him (See past encounters). And now she literally owns him. If she gets canned for fucking customers to close deals guess who is going down with her? If she gets fired for any reason guess who is going to be involved in a sexual harrassment lawsuit? If she gets a better job offer elsewhere, guess who gets thrown under the bus before she leaves? Since she goes bareback, what happens when she passes along a nasty disease or when she gets pregnant, claims it's his and it turns out to actually BE his? He has placed his life and his future into the hands of a woman of dubious morals and certainly risked that future in so many ways I can't count them. All for a piece of ass? Not a good move. Funny story, but once again Bob, you leave it unfinished and consequences be damned! WRITE ON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no...

not a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't know...

...what to say. Cheating wife? Yes. But no emotional baggage to deal with. Everyone is a winner except for Harold, who is not in this story. So.... hmm.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Cute story...

and I loved him getting in the college lover's face. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I don’t know what to say...

I don’t often see stories from the third point of view. So taken at face value... not a bad deal at all!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Thought

I thought that I had read all of JPB’s stuff by now, but here is another cheating whore to dislike.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Original

Weird and not that interesting, but damn sure original.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Excellent story. When you change the "point of view" the BTB crowd gets confused. LOL

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Where

Where did her panties go between the dance floor and hotel room?.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Where

Where did her panties go between the dance floor and the hotel room?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of a weird screwed up story with repeated sadness and disappointment and maybe poor decisions. Followed up by even worse BS and lack of truthfulness and selling yourself - which is the worst!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories