Rachel's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed the top from the tube and smeared a dollop on her middle finger. She brought her knees up and with her legs spread lifted her hips up off of the bed. The tip of her finger was almost pinpoint accurate and she felt the cold wetness on the delicate, sensitive entrance. She pushed the digit in a little way, easing the jelly in. She went to pick up the dildo, but instead decided to use a little more lubrication. This time her finger slid in easily. She hadn't intended to do so, but she eased it in as far as it would go. It started a fluttering sensation in her pussy.

The digit slipped in and out easily, although her muscles seemed to be trying to expel it. She reached for the vibrator and found that it too slipped in without difficulty. When she released it, the plastic began to slide out of its own accord. She wondered how her sphincter muscles were going to cope with something as large as David's dick. Surely she would crush the life out of it?

Just then, Rachel noticed David standing at the doorway. She didn't know how long he had been there, but he was already undressed. He didn't move, so she continued using the plastic, switching the vibration on.

"Ohhhh!" she yelled. She hadn't expected it to affect her as much as it did. Before she could come to terms with the buzzing, tickling sensations, David was there between her legs. He pushed his cock into her cunt forcing Rachel to slip her hand underneath her ass cheek in order to take hold of the vibrator again. She came as he pushed his full length home.

David pulled out and sat back on his haunches. He lifted Rachel's legs over his shoulders, keeping her bum up off of the bed. He took hold of the toy and removed it from her ass. He laid it down, still buzzing, along her slit and then positioned his penis head at her anus and pushed.

It wouldn't go in. He kept leaning into her, but the muscles wouldn't relax enough for his cock to gain entrance. Suddenly, he jumped off, took hold of her hips and threw her over onto her front. He then raised her up onto her hands and knees and then brought his hand down on her right cheek with a resounding smack. He repeated the stroke on the other side, but didn't stop there. Rachel yelped at every strike, but somehow welcomed the stinging warmth they brought. Then he stopped and before she knew it the cock head was pushing past the sphincter muscles.

"Owww! It hurts David!" she cried.

He merely pushed harder. The pain wouldn't go away and he didn't seem to be penetrating any further. Two more slaps with either hand dealt with that. She felt completely full of him. There was no flesh left to be thrust into her. David didn't wait long before he began thrusting hard into her. His thighs slapped against her ass cheeks almost as hard as his hand strikes. Her tits swung backwards and forwards with the onslaught.

"This is your last forfeit Rachel. But I want you to come for me."

"But... surely... Ahhh! Surely I can't come like that?"

He had been holding her hips, but now released one hand to pick up the vibrator that had fallen to one side. He pulled almost all of the way out of her anus and then slipped the toy under his cock and pushed it up into her pussy. He kept it there by the force of his subsequent pounding.

Rachel had never experienced anything like this in her life; she felt as though every molecule of her body was being fucked, rather than merely her sexual organs. David exploded his semen into her. She felt the warmth as it spread through her abdomen. But he didn't falter. His cock may not have stayed fully erect, but it was stiff enough and her passage had dilated enough for him to continue. She almost became afraid of the orgasm that was coming; its likely power was frightening. When it finally arrived, it was as if she her whole being was on fire.

"I love you," were her last words before Rachel passed out.

David gently rolled her over onto her back, kissed her tenderly on the forehead and said, "And I love you too; no matter what."

He lay down beside her and covered them both with the duvet. They slept, waiting for the morning. The first day of a new married adventure.