Rachel's No Good Very Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel basked in the after-glow of her orgasm, as the last few tremors ran through her body. Her legs akimbo and wet with the evidence of her desire. Her breasts cushioned inside her sweater, were still erect, as the loose fabric did little to keep the chilled air out.

After a moment, she gathered herself and looked under her desk for her panties. A frown crossed her face, they were gone! Maybe they were somewhere else? Had she misplaced them? She pulled her desk drawers out, no luck. She dumped her garbage out. Nope.

She locked the office door and crawled around on her hands and knees. They were just gone.

No panties, no bra. A cardigan, a tiny skirt, and three little buttons were all that stood between her and disaster. And, and the partners wanted to go out tonight. This was the first time they had asked her, and she couldn't say no.

The rest of the afternoon passed quickly. Rachel tried to stay in her office, leaving only to go to the bathroom, but she found she was easily distracted.

Her nipples stayed erect, and she worried that people could tell. Maybe she should put the bra back on. Her pussy was open to the cold office air, and her arousal was a constant distraction. She got very little work done.

Going to the bathroom was the worst, and yet, she found herself fantasizing about it. When she stood, the modified skirt barely covered the globes of her ass, and it was open just a bit in the front because of the placement of the buttons.

She imagined with each step that the sweater would flare, and her co-workers would see. She watched them working and pretended they were watching her. But nobody seemed to pay attention.

She was so horny that on her last break, she masturbated in a stall, in the restroom.

"God, she thought, how am I going to make it through tonight?" Her friend worked in a cube, and she went to say hi.

"So, you'll never believe it, but I've lost my panties." Rachel sighed as she sat down in the chair next to the desk.

"You mean, the only thing you have on is that sweater and your skirt?" Her friend sat back in her chair. "You're still going out tonight, right?"

"Yes, to all of the above," Rachel replied. "What am I going to do?"

"Have fun?" She retorted.

Our heroine slumped in her seat, "Ooohh, this is going to be a disaster."

Her friend dropped a cool hand on Rachel's warm thigh.

"I think you are lying to me. Your nipples tell a different story." Her friend was looking at her chest.

Rachel's eyes blinked open. When she slumped, her sweater had stayed in place, pinned under her rear, and she had utterly exposed herself.

"Yikes!" She jumped to her feet, unnerved by her friends gaze. "I really need to remember what I'm wearing."

She scurried out of the cube, a shouted "bye!" lingering behind her.

She flew back to her office. Moving so fast in fact, that the skirt which had been barely holding on to her hips, fell to the floor. She noticed it immediately and paused. She knelt, careful to keep her legs together, to pick it up, and saw her boss! He was watching!

She had to do something with the skirt, he would see if she picked it up. She was hidden by the surrounding desks when she was kneeling. Thinking quickly, she tossed the garment in nearby garbage, and then held up her pen and smiled at him. "See, I just dropped my pen, nothing wrong here."

He shook his head and looked down at his work. Rachel scurried back to her office without her skirt. "Shit! Crap! She was getting more naked by the hour. What a perfectly rotten horrid day this was turning out to be."

She pretending to get some work done, but not much was accomplished. "What am I going to do?" She moaned.

She tried to keep her legs together, like a proper lady, but they splayed apart. Her left arm seemed to have a will of its own and would drop to her leg, and rest on her upper thigh.

She would do her best to not move it, but her fingers always shifted just a little, and before you know it, they were wet with her own liquid. All she could think about was how horny her predicament was making her.

She had left her door open just a little, as she didn't want her people to think that they couldn't come and talk to her. Rachel jumped when her boss pocked his head around the door. It didn't help her nerves, that she had one finger resting on her clit, trying to decide if she could risk masturbating here in the office.

"Hi! You ready?" He tapped his watch, "They have a limo waiting downstairs."

"Oh, a limo, how exciting." At that very moment, she was so very much not ready, she had one finger buried deep inside of herself, having decided to go for it.

"Sure, just give me a minute to log off, and I'll be right down." She was sure he knew what was going on. Her face was red.

"Okay, but hurry. The directors don't like to wait, and you won't want to miss this."

She smiled, "I'm right behind you."

Rachel thought about looking for her panties, she thought about trying to get her skirt, she thought about not going, she thought about a lot of things but ended up doing none of them. She was in a hurry!

She shut down, grabbed her clutch, and hurried to the elevators. Excited and happy at the chance to have drinks with the directors. She wondered where they were going, as she entered the empty elevator.

She tugged her sweater down, trying to ensure that her rear stayed covered, and a breast popped out. She thought, "I'm going to have to be very careful tonight." She arranged everything as best she could, and hurried out, waving goodbye to the guards.

The company had six directors, two of whom were women. All six, plus her boss were in the back of the black stretch limo. "Hey everyone, sorry I am late."

She poked her head in. She was greeted by a chorus of voices telling her to not worry, and just get in the limo already.

Here she was presented with her first problem. There was simply no way that she was going to be able to climb in without flashing somebody something. There was no room by the door, so she would have to squeeze by a couple of people and then sit in the middle.

"I'm so glad you asked me." She paused for a moment, considering.

They were drinking champagne and talking amongst themselves. The two men by the door were watching her, as was her boss, who was talking to one of the female directors, his eyes glued on her.

Having no other option, she ducked her head and stepped up and into the limo. She felt her face heat. The sweater had ridden up when she stepped into the limo! She had no room to pull it down.

She felt the air conditioning on the lower part of her ass. She couldn't pull it down without a breast popping out.

She twisted to go through the two men, who were sitting facing each other, and she thought that would be enough of a show. But then the sweater caught on a leg, and pulled, exposing her breast.

"UUgghhh!"

She sat down, her legs parted for a moment. She felt the heat of her embarrassment in her face. "That's some dress you have on." One of the other women commented.

"Thanks! It was kind of a last-minute thing." Our heroine smiled brightly, as she crossed her legs, and placed a hand between her thighs, trying to put a cheery face on her predicament.

"Would it be okay if I had some champagne?"

"Sure! You're one of us tonight. No need to ask." Her boss grinned at her and watched as she uncrossed her legs and leaned forward to pour herself a drink. Of course, her sweater gaped open, and she could feel the air conditioner on her nipples.

Her boss grinned and made no pretense of looking away. The two women were also staring at her, with looks of open hostility.

She leaned back and crossed her legs again, placing her hand between her thighs, and tugging the bottom down just a little. She thought this was the safest way to sit, but she wasn't really sure.

With one leg crossed over the other, the globe of her ass on one side, was basically visible. She tried to pull her sweater together, to better cover her breasts, but there was little stretch left in the fabric.

"So, I have a question for you." One of the women announced, looking at Rachel.

"Oookaaay." Rachel really just wanted to drink her champagne and be ignored.

"Are you wearing a bra or panties?" Silence descended in the car, and all eyes turned to Rachel, waiting for her reply.

"Ahhmm." She stalled for a moment.

"Because my friend here," the woman pointed at the other female, "thinks you have a thong, but no bra, I on the other think you are wearing nothing under the cardigan."

"Well, you see.." Rachel didn't know what to say. She didn't want to lie, but she sure didn't want to tell the truth.

"So, we bet. $500. Just tell us what you have on."

"I'm not wearing anything." Rachel looked down at the floor.

"Really? No way! For $500, I want proof." The other woman demanded. "What kind of slut doesn't wear panties with an outfit like that?"

"You want proof?" Rachel couldn't believe her ears.

"Is she stupid and slutty?" The car laughed at the woman's joke.

Rachel looked at her boss, wondering what she should do, but he simply shrugged, no help at all. She loved her career, relished the money she made, and wanted to be taken seriously.

So her outfit was already revealing enough, thank you very much. On the other hand, she had nothing to be ashamed of. She was in great shape, everyone that saw her breasts seemed to like them, what would it hurt?

She uncrossed her legs and leaned back into the soft leather seat. "Okay, I'll prove it."

The limo was quiet, all eyes were focused on her. She undid one button of the sweater and then a second. She paused for a sip of champagne. She undid the third button but left the cardigan in place on her body. "Good enough?" She asked.

"No! It's bloody well not good enough," The woman growled. "I want to see your pussy."

So Rachel lifted the two sides of the sweater apart, completely exposing herself to everyone in the car.

A babble of voices rose up, and the tension drained from the back of the limo. "Oh my god." "I can't believe she did that." "Look at her nipples, she's enjoying this." Rachel grinned, enjoying this a little!

She knew her breasts looked great! Firm and full, but not too large. Her nipples on the smaller side, and very sensitive.

She had thought about getting them pierced but wanted to look professional, so she hadn't. She giggled, looking professional would not be a problem anymore.

She just had her regular waxing job at the spa and knew her pussy looked great. She went for the vintage porn star look and left a landing strip, which she regularly shaved around. She found the act of caring for it to be highly erotic, much more so then if she shaved entirely, or did nothing.

A knot of lust curled in her core, and the fingers of one hand rested on her lower stomach. Her breasts were rock hard, and crying out for stimulation, and she wondered if she could masturbate here in front of everyone. She felt alive and yearned to be touched.

"You can get dressed now If you can even call it that." One of the women sniffed.

Rachel jerked out of her blossoming fantasy, closed the sweater, and crossed her legs. She slammed her glass of champagne in one gulp and leaned forward to pour some more.

"For God's sake. Button that thing!" The woman sounded angry. "Nobody wants to look at your naked body."

An older man, dressed in a conservative blue suit, and red power tie spoke. "Don't mind her, she's just angry because we all used to want to look at her naked body."

"James." The man leaned forward and introduced himself.

"I'm Rachel." She smiled at him and shook the proffered hand.

"I suggest a bet." He sat back.

"What sort of bet?" Rachel asked.

"Trivia. Three questions per round. Three rounds. You pick your opponent."

"I have a feeling there is more to it than that," Rachel interjected.

"Well, if we are going to have a bet, then we need to risk something." The man's smile didn't reach his eyes. "Each round you win, your salary goes up by $5,000. If you lose one round, then you have to strip and remain so, until we arrive for drinks. If you lose two rounds, you have to masturbate to orgasm here in front of us. If you lose all three rounds, your body becomes a toy, for all of us to play with until the limo ride is over."

"I, I don't have any protection." Rachel looked him straight in the eye. Was she really thinking about doing this? How had she gone from caring about a rip in her skirt to this?

She was dizzy with her lust, and she hadn't eaten lunch, and the champagne was hitting her hard.

"Penetration would happen with fingers only." Jame's statement was blunt.

"Aahhmm." Rachel's mind raced. She knew that she wasn't thinking clearly, but Rachel didn't see how she could lose. Win and earn more money, fail, and have great sex! Yes, people were seeing her naked, and yes Rachel wanted to be respected for who she was, but honestly, she had a great body, so why not show it off? Soccer rocked!

"Okay, I'll do it." She smiled.

"Excellent. Pick your opponent. I'll select the questions. Each of you will have thirty seconds to answer." The old man pulled out his cell-phone.

Rachel picked a man with a friendly face by the door. "Him." She pointed.

He grinned at her and leaned over to shake her hand. "Gabe, I'm accounting."

She had to crouch and reach to take the offered hand, and she was sure that she was showing lots of cleavage, but it couldn't be helped.

"Pleased to meet you." She giggled at the impossibility of the situation. When she had leaned forward to shake Gabe's hand, the dress had ridden up in back again.

"Hey, how do I know you will pick the questions randomly?" She raised a hand and asked James.

"I have an App. I'll hand the phone to each of you to see the question. Is that okay?" The director appeared to be losing patience.

"I guess so." Rachel wrapped her arms around her chest and tucked her legs underneath her, and then pulled the sweater down, so she was completely covered. Her nipples still taut, the chill of the car, keeping them erect even with her mounting stress.

"The first question is for you, Rachel. What is the capital of France?" She answered as he handed the phone to her, "Paris."

"Correct." He turned to the man by the door. "Your first question is: What do the initials KGB stand for?" The phone was exchanged and then exchanged again. "Your time starts now."

"I don't know." The friendly face by the door answered, and shrugged.

"Rachel is ahead by one." The old man looked back to the guy by the door. "You will have the first question in the second round. What is the capital of Sri Lanka?" Again the phone was exchanged.

"I don't know that either." The other people in the car groaned and gave the guy a hard time.

"Okay, Rachel. Get this right, and you are up by two, and thus the winner of round one." The old guy turned and smiled at her. "What is the capital of Mexico?"

"Mexico City!" She beamed without looking at the phone.

"Correct. You win the first round. Nice." His smile seemed phony.

"Gabe, you go first in round two." He looked back at the other fellow. "Your question is, what was the date of Australia's founding?" The two exchanged the phone, back and forth. Gabe stared at it as if he could magically discern the answer.

"Can't answer that, Jim. I don't know."

A thrill went through Rachel! She finally remembered who Jim was - he had to be the founder of the company. He was a multi-billionaire who rarely showed his face in public or at work. "OH MY GOD." He was rumored to be a genius. This could make her career!

"Rachel, your turn. What Italian city is built on seven hills and named after a wolf?" He paused for a moment and handed the phone to her, but she gave it back without looking.

"That's easy. Rome!"

"You are correct." He turned back to Gabe for the next question. "Gabe please tell me the length of the Panama Canal."

Gabe laughed. "Are you sure these questions are random?" He looked down at the phone that Jim had passed him.

"I take it you don't know?" Jim queried.

"I don't, Jim, I don't know anyone who would." The phone was passed back, to groans from the other people in the car.

"Rachel, get this question right, and you win round two. What is the capital city of Japan?" He reached to hand the phone to her, but she held up her hand, refusing it.

"Tokyo!" She clapped her hands together in excitement.

"I'm impressed. That's two rounds and $10,000 you have won."

Voices rose from the others. "That's not fair! Her questions were so much easier." "Damn it!" "I wanted to see her naked again." "This is boring." "She needs to pick someone else, Gabe is such a nerd." (Gabe looked a little upset by this.)

Rachel untucked her legs and leaned forward to refill her glass. She smiled at Jim. "So, that's $10,000 more in salary, right?"

"It is. Nice job. I do like to keep my employees entertained, though. How about we make the last round interesting."

Rachel frowned, not sure she liked the sound of that. "What did you have in mind?"

"You keep the money you have already won, no matter what happens. If you win again, I will double it to $20,000. If you lose, however, you need to strip and lay on the floor, your body a toy for the rest of us. You go right to step number 3."

"Sure. I guess." Our Heroine replied after a moment.

"You don't sound confident. Are you sure you wish to do this?" Jim asked her.

"Will they penetrate me? How do I know they are clean?"

"Fingers only, as I just stated," Jim replied.

Our heroine hesitated. She was horny, so incredibly horny that she was having a hard time thinking about anything else. She wanted someone to dick her down, but if she couldn't have that, she wanted an orgasm, preferably multiple orgasms, with a little squirting. Yep! That sounded good.

On the other hand, she worked with these people and saw them every day. Did she really want them to get her off? What swayed it for her was the chance to earn another $10,000. Her family back home was not well off, and the money would go a long way.

"I'm in." She told Jim, peppy and cheerful once again.

"Good." He smiled. "I'm delighted." He turned to Gabe. "Gabe, you get to decide if you want the first question or the last since you're the loser."

"I'd like the first one, please." Gabe leaned forward in anticipation.

"I should have mentioned to both of you, that in case of a tie, we continue until we have a winner." Jim looked serious.

"Gabe your first question is, what does EBITA stand for?"

Gabe grinned. "Finally! An accounting question. Earnings Before Interest Taxes and Amortization." This time it was Gabe who answered so quickly that he didn't even need to look at the phone.

"Correct. Rachel, it is your turn." Jim turned to her.

'Crap, crap, crap,' Rachel thought. She hoped the questions would not get harder. It would be just her luck to lose the last game after winning the first two.

"Name the only country in the world that is part of two continents."

Our Heroine floundered! She knew this! She knew she knew this, and could recall talking about in 7th-grade geography.

Jim handed her the phone, and she looked down at the screen. It had a blue background, with the question in white script. There were no logos. She wondered for a moment what this game was, and then handed the phone back.

"Your time starts now." Jim pushed a button on his phone and then held it up so Rachel could see the seconds counting down.

"I, I," She was going to say, I don't know when the answer came to her. "Russia! It's Russia!" She practically shouted in glee. Was it her imagination, or was it getting crowded in the limo? It felt like people were moving closer to her.