Rachel's No Good Very Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gabe, what is the formula for compound interest." Again, he did not need to see the phone, and rattled it off, even taking time to define the variables.

Our Heroine frowned and stamped her foot. This wasn't fair, now he was getting all of the easy questions. She wondered if she should ask to see his question on the phone? Was there any funny business going on?

"Rachel, how many points is a try worth in rugby?" The question appeared on the phone screen in the same format, blue background with white letters. No logo of any sort. Jim pushed a button and then held up the countdown, but Rachel didn't know the answer.

"I don't know." Her voice soft.

"Gabe, you are up 2-1. If you get this question correct, you are the winner. What is the capital of Greenland?" "Reykjavik!" His excited answer came immediately.

A collective groan filled the limo. The directors leaned back in their seats as if they had expected something else to have happened.

"Gabe, you are such a putz!" One of the two women spoke.

"That is incorrect, Gabe. Rachel, it is your turn. Miss this question and you lose, get it right and we are tied."

The people leaned forward in their seats again. The back of the limo was dead quiet.

"Rachel, what do the letters in the equation E=MC squared, stand for?" She knew this, oh my god, she knew this! She was going to win! She clapped her hands together, excitedly!

$20,000 extra dollars would see her parents safely into a long retirement. Jim handed the phone to her, and she looked at the question in the same format as before. She gave the phone back.

"Energy equals mass times acceleration squared."

The limo erupted in cheers. Our poor heroine frowned in confusion, were they now rooting for her?

"I'm sorry, Rachel, that is incorrect. The correct answer is energy equals mass times the speed of light squared. You have lost the round and the bet." Cheers erupted.

"We're waiting." Jim crossed his arms.

"Take it off, take it off." The chant erupted from the others, even her boss, and the two women, even Gabe, who had seemed so friendly earlier. He leered at her.

Our heroine did the only honorable thing, the only thing she could do. She took the sweater off. "Yes! Yeah! Woo Hoo!" A wall of noise greeted her naked body. She didn't think it could get any worse than this, but it did.

The driver rolled the window down. "Everything okay back there?"

She knew him! She turned beet red, he was an old friend from high-school. He had been a nerd back then, and she was pretty sure he had a crush on her.

He grinned at her. He remembered all right. He could see her chest, her erect nipples, my god, he knew people back home! What if he told?!?

"Everything is just fine. You may roll the window back up." Jim spoke and the driver, Ed she thought that was his name, listened immediately.

"Gabe, change seats with Amanda. The rest of you on the backbench may sit on the floor." Jim ordered his directors, and they obeyed without question. Rachel stayed where she was.

When Gabe had sat down on the back seat next to her, Jim ordered her, "Rachel, lay your head in Gabe's lap, and remain there until the limo stops."

Rachel did as instructed. Her head rested on a hard bulge in his pants. "No, not that way." Rachel looked up at Jim, confused. "Flip over and lay on your stomach."

She didn't think it was possible to be any more embarrassed. This would expose her derriere for everyone to see, they would know that she waxed, they would see that she enjoyed anal toys. So much for her golden girl image!

She buried her face in Gabe's pelvis. Her mouth resting on his hard cock, separated only by the fabric of his blue jeans. She wrapped her right arm around his stomach, her left arm was splayed out in front of her. Her eyes were screwed shut, and a whimper escaped.

She felt like crying, and laughing, and throwing up, all at the same time. Her body felt alive, craved touch, her pussy wet. Gabe started to massage her hair, well he was either doing that or trying to mash her into his dick, she wasn't sure.

Rachel spread her hips and started to rock on the seat, her clit making perfect contact with the warm leather.

"Aahhh, that's cold!" She jumped in surprise, as someone ran a trail of lotion from her neck to the soles of her feet. Gabe must have seen it coming, he didn't let her move her head. Then she felt the hands.

"Oh, god." She moaned. The hands. The hands were touching her everywhere. She had hands on each leg, several sets rubbed her ass, down her crack, even more, were on her back, and someone was massaging her free arm.

For a couple of minutes, it was nothing more than a massage, and our heroine felt herself relax. This wasn't so bad, but soon the hands started to knead. They pulled her ass cheeks apart and dribbled lotion in the crack of her ass. Hands began to work it in, and explore her anus.

Her senses narrowed down to that one spot on her body. She could feel the finger rimming her, the gentle probes at her back opening. The hands holding her cheeks apart.

A finger gentle inserted up to the first knuckle. "I haven't prepared for that." She whispered.

"What?" Gabe asked.

"I'm not prepared for anal!" She was firm. "Unless you want a real mess in the limo, I wouldn't go any farther."

Gabe looked at Jim. "One finger only, and lift her up," Jim instructed.

Rachel blanched. One finger in her ass shouldn't be a problem, but there were no guarantees with something like that. Now she had something else to worry about!

Hands grasped her hips and lifted her to her knees. "Don't move your head!" Jim ordered.

There she was, her head buried in Gabe's crotch, her ass up in the air, unable to see, being fondled.

The others wasted no time. Someone leaned down and started to suckle Rachel's breast. Another took the opposite breast, ravaging her nipple with thumbs and fingers. Sharp tangs of pleasure shot to her core.

A long slim finger was moving in and out of her lubricated ass. Several hands were in and on her pussy. Somebody was rubbing her clit, another exploring her folds, running up and down her slit, while a third had inserted two fingers and pumped in and out of her very ready pussy.

The sensations were too much, and her orgasm built rapidly in the base of her spine.

"Oooohhhhh, I'm coming!" She moaned as the pleasure rocketed through her, and she went rigid with her release. She fell to the seat. Her legs were splayed, her toes curled. She could feel the wetness, squirting out, and still, the directors didn't stop their tender ministrations.

Another orgasm followed immediately on the heels of the first. Rachel found herself holding her breath.

Our heroine was unable to take anymore. She locked her legs together, trying to protect her core, from additional stimulation. She could do nothing about the finger in her ass, which was machine-like in its movement in and out. "A second please." She moaned.

"I just need a second." She looked Jim right in the eyes.

"Take a break!" Jim ordered the limo as if to remind everyone that he was in charge and not Rachel.

She sat up and sprawled against the limo seat, her legs spread wide. The cool leather of the seat, making a delicious contrast to her hot body. Slowly her breathing calmed.

"Can I get something to drink?" She asked. Gabe opened a new bottle of champagne and poured a cold glass. She went to take it from him, but he shook his head no.

"You're a toy, a toy and toys can't drink. Open your mouth." Gabe ordered. She did so. "Stick your tongue out and look up." She followed the instructions and was rewarded with a long drink.

Gabe then spilled the remaining champagne on her breasts. "Oops." He pretended to be upset. "I guess we better clean that up."

Gabe licked and suckled her right breast, while one of the women did the same for her left side. Every now and again, someone would take a nipple into their mouth, so both nipples were soon erect. She was shocked to find that she was aroused, that quickly and easily.

"It's time. Lay down on your back, your head in Gabe's lap." Jim ordered.

She listened and turned her head so that she facing Gabe's hard dick. She giggled at how hard it was and wondered if she could make him come through his pants. What a turn on that would be! She ran her tongue up and down his zipper, and pulled his shirt out, exposing skin for her eager lips.

While she was busy doing this, the others were playing with the lotion. Her body felt like a limp noodle, from the orgasm, and the back massage. She just laid there, content, as they worked on her chest, core and legs.

Two sets of hands, on each breast, rubbing, kneading twisting and pinching. Another person made long strokes up and down, her right arm.

Hands were all over her lower stomach and core. They seemed to sense how tender she was at this moment, because the touches were light, like a caress. Some rubbed around and around her nub, not actually touching it so that her focus narrowed to that one finger. Someone else ran their fingers up and down the petals of her pussy, and she soon started to feel empty inside, desiring to be filled with something, anything.

"Please," she moaned. "Pleeaase, stop teasing." She thought she might orgasm when they picked up her feet and gave her a foot massage. The muscles tense and sore from the long day in fancy flats.

Thank god, she had just had a mani/pedi, her toe-nails were painted light pink, and she wore a yarn anklet on her left leg. Her legs had been freshly shaved this morning.

She put pressure on her shoulders and lifted her hips up, "Please.."

Begging them to pleasure her with the movements of her body.

"What do you want?" James asked.

"I feel so empty, please." She moaned again.

"You have not told me what you want," James retorted.

"I want to be fucked. I need someone, something, anything inside of me. Please." She moved her hips up and down, begging.

"Very well." James intoned. "Since I promised there would be no risk of disease or pregnancy, this will have to do."

He handed a pink rabbit vibrator to Gabe. Gabe bent and sunk it into her, making a wet "plop." sound. He turned it on.

He kissed her full on the lips, taking the time to ravish her mouth with his tongue.

"Ohhhh, God." She moaned around his kisses. Gabe flicked a button on the rabbit, and it started to twirl inside of her. She could feel her release building, she was so wet, but then Gabe moved the vibrator out of her, and that delicious feeling went away.

"Nnnoooo." She groaned, and he plunged it back in her.

"Just teasing." He grinned down at her.

"Men!" She heard a woman say," Give me that!" Gabe leaned back against the seat and contented himself with playing with her nipples. Rachel bucked and twisted, as a woman buried the vibrator in her. The top part buzzing away on her clit, while the central part spun away inside of her.

Soon, she was dizzy from clenching her teeth and holding her breath, her orgasm seconds away.

Someone ruined it again! They moved it away from her clit. "Uuuggghhh!" She felt like yelling! But then a warm mouth replaced the cold vibrator.

The suction combined with the light rasp of tongue drove her over the cliff, and she started spasming around the sex toy.

"Oooh god, I'm coming. It feels so good!" She grunted and moaned.

She locked her legs together when she couldn't take anymore and mercifully the others didn't try and force things. They let her be. Rachel was limp with the force of her orgasm.

"That was so hot." The woman with blonde hair bent over and nipped her ear, with her teeth. She licked a long wet tongue around the same ear and then kissed Rachel deeply on the lips. "You're incredible." She whispered.

Our heroine gave a tired smile, just as the limo stopped.

"We're here," James called out. "Playtime is done, boys and girls."

"Time to get dressed, Rachel. You don't want to be naked where we are going." James firm voice cut through the din in the back of the limo.

"Can I just stay here?" A tired Rachel asked. "You wore me out."

She had huddled into a naked ball, with her head still resting in Gabe's lap. He gently stroked her hair. Apparently, he was back to being a nice guy.

"Nope! This is your chance to party with the directors, and you want to call it a night already? No way!" James' voice was firm.

Rachel giggled, maybe he needed a few orgasms.

"Okaaay." Rachel pouted. She wrapped the cardigan around herself and slipped her shoes on. She wished she had some tape to hold the deformed sweater in place.

"Come on, Rachel, let's go to the bathroom." The two women pulled her out of the limo. "After that performance, I'm guessing you need to."

Our heroine took a deep breath. It was a strip club! They were going to a strip club, and she didn't have underwear! This was just wrong. She giggled at how slutty she was being.

The girls didn't give her any time to have second thoughts, they pulled her into the building before she could even really think about what to do.

So she completely missed the guys talking in a huddle, Gabe standing off to the side. She certainly didn't hear James gleefully proclaim, "the plan was working perfectly." Nor did she hear him say, "I can't believe she thought that the questions were random."

She didn't see Gabe turn around and say, "You guys are jerks. We had our fun, can't you just leave her alone?" Nor did she notice him walking into the strip club, behind all the others, as if he really didn't want to see what happened next.

The last thing James, the billionaire, wanted was to be photographed in a strip club, so he rented a room, whenever he was here. He thought it was a great deal. They had their very own topless waitress, wearing a thong mind you, and dancers were sent up regularly, to the mini-stage at the front of the room.

Last time they had been here, the dancers had rarely stayed on the stage, preferring instead to do lap dances, for extra tips. There was a bar with another topless woman at the back of the room. Rachel noticed that she had a nipple pierced with a cool silver ring.

The room was dark and quiet. The club would turn the music up when the dancers requested. Lamps were on all the tables. Rachel wondered if it was kept dark, so nobody would notice any of the extra-curricular activities? There was no sign of a manager or bouncer.

They pushed several tables together to make one big one, and then sat around it, leaving one end open. James snapped his finger at the waitress, the cute blonde waitress with pert breasts and her hair up in a ponytail. She looked to be in her early twenties.

"We'd like 5 shrimp cocktails, one of everything else on the menu, and then we need drinks."

"You'd like one of everything on the menu?" The blonde seemed confused. Rachel noticed her nametag, pinned to the string of her thong.

"You must be new here, did I stutter?" James sneered. "You do know who we are, right?"

"Yes sir, no sir, right away sir." She scurried away to presumably place the food order but was stopped in her tracks by James.

"NO, NO, NO! You need to take our drink order too."

"Of course." The blonde muttered.

Rachel checked her out. She had a firm ass and was in great shape. She could just make out her name tag, "Star." Rachel wondered if that was her real name.

Star came back and took the drink orders. Our heroine, ordered a gin and tonic, with a lime wedge.

The first dancer came out on stage. She was a little older and wore a red bikini. She too had blonde hair that was pulled back in a ponytail, along with a strip of zinc-oxide on her nose. She wore a fiber anklet and several bracelets on her left arm.

Rachel thought she might be going for the California surfer chick look. That thought was soon confirmed when her music started to play, the Beach Boys.

James held up a fist of money and beckoned the dancer over. He gestured to the DJ who cut the music. "You summoned me?" The dancer grinned.

"Dance on the table, where we can see better. I'll take care of you. James held up the money.

"Sure! Works for me!" The dancer was entirely too into the peppy California girl persona, as far as Rachel was concerned. Surfer chick turned to look at the table and figure out how to climb up, but she never made it. James picked her up, his hand on either side of her chest, just below her breasts and placed her on the table.

Surfer chick squealed in surprise, and then bent down and kissed James. "My hero." Rachel rolled her eyes in disgust.

The tables were wobbly, and the dancer's extremely high heeled shoes made movement tricky. At one point, Rachel thought she might even fall off. Her dancing certainly wasn't very sexy, as she fought for her balance. So Rachel wasn't surprised when she sat down to remove the offending heels.

She sat on the edge of the table, and placed long, lean legs, on either side of our heroine, and then used one foot to push her back in her chair. Rachel, not having been to a strip club before, was unsure if she could touch the dancer. The blonde woman leaned forward, and took Rachel's hands, and ran them over her legs, her pelvis hanging off the edge of the table.

Rachel licked her lips and ran her hands all the way up the thighs of surfer chick. The dancer shivered under her touch.

"It's okay to touch." The Dancer smiled at her when she said this and scooted back on the table. She held up a shoe, "Take it off, please." So Rachel removed the pump.

The dancer rested that foot in Rachel's lap and held up the other stiletto. "If you would be so kind?" She looked our heroine right in the eye.

Our heroine experienced a wave of lust, at the thought of this gorgeous creature picking her, over all of the beautiful people at the table. Her, plain little old her, from Minnesota. Rachel's nipples were erect, her head was pounding with lust, and she felt the first drops of moisture wetting her core.

What happened next was something she had never done before. The stripper smelled great. There wasn't a hint of stink on her feet, and in fact, she detected a faint lilac body wash. So, Rachel sucked on the strippers toes. Taking one and then another into her mouth, and alternating that with licking between each toe.

The stripped grinned at her, which made Rachel mad, she didn't want to see a grin, she wanted to see a look of pleasure. She placed the stripper's foot, on her bare chest, between her breasts, and then ran her hands all the way up to the stripper's thong.

The rest of the people in the room had cheered when she took the first toe into her mouth, but now they were quiet, watching perhaps to see how far she would go? Was it her imagination, or were there more people in the room?

Rachel ran her fingers up and down the edge of the tiny thong. Her fingertips were just a little underneath the garment. The stripper tipped her head back and moaned.

Surfer chick flipped over to her knees and lowered her head, so she was at Rachel's level, and her bikini-clad ass was stuck in the air.

She rested both hands on either side of Rachel's head and ravished her mouth. She made sure to use loads of tongue, lifting her head up every now and then to show the crowd what she was doing.

When she was done with that, she whispered, "Thank you for that! Join me on the table?"

"AAhhhmmm." Rachel hesitated.

"I'll share my tips with you." The stripper grinned. "These nerds will love it!"

Surfer girl was half on and half on the table, at this point. Rachel had no idea how she was going to climb back up.

The problem became worse when the girl leaned over and started to lick and kiss Rachel's ear. She dipped a hand inside of Rachel's sweater so she could play with her left breast while she supported herself with her right hand, and continued to lavish praise on Rachel's ears.