Rachel's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers

Kyla grabbed hard on Rachel's hair and held her face down, fingers working determinedly on her juicy clit. "Come on, honey-girl, time to come all over that beautiful big dick..." Rachel knew it was time. She could hear the damn bell ring. In between bride and groom she peaked and exploded, her cunt clenching hard as though trying to vain to grip that hard-pistoning cock. Her manic joy she howled out under Kyla's chin, as her naughty instructress spoke low and sweet to her: "That's it, honey, let it go, let it allllll out..."

Rachel might have passed out on top of Kyla had Reece not been ramming his way towards his own completion. She lay, moaning helplessly atop the bride, who appeared to be masturbating herself now, with the same fingers which had just finished stimulating her student. Reece crammed himself some minutes more -- or to her pussy it seemed that long -- the urgency of his breath steadily increasing, until he pulled out and dramatically flipped Rachel off his wife. She landed on her back beside Kyla and witnessed the amazing sight of Reece, standing astride them both, jacking his bulged and reddened organ in the late afternoon sunshine. Kyla was erupting into panting orgasm beside her, right as Reece hit his own volcanic peak. Jets of molten white spewed from his cock, splattering, so he had aimed them, over stomach and tits of bride and bridesmaid alike. It was an appropriate final flourish, Rachel would think once she had regained the facility, to a deliciously naughty encounter. The icing -- copious, thick and hot -- on the bridal cake.

Reece wilted, along with his cock, and landed on his knees between the twin sources of his afternoon delight. Rachel's head fell back to rest in sand. She stared into the sky's darkening blue and listened to the rustle of waves on the shore, her loins a-throb with the pounding they had just absorbed. Kyla laid a hand on hers and she subsided into a blissful near-slumber, only vaguely registering that she was on public display. Post-threeway, after all, they were just a trio of nude sunbathers. Slowly the breathing of all three evened out, as they drank in the reality of what had just occurred.

It was Reece who broke the silence. "Well we've got sand bloody everywhere. I'm going for a swim. You two ladies care to join me?"

"You go, baby, we'll catch you up." Kyla's fingers wove into Rachel's, as her spent husband hopped up from the rumpled blanket and headed off for the sea at a run. She turned her head and so did Rachel, their eyes following his muscled back and ass. "That's quite a man you found for me," she said dreamily. "Seemed only fair in the circumstances to let you have a piece of him."

"I..." Rachel looked around at her friend, the sexy bride, and found she had no clue what to say, much less to feel. "Kyla, I..."

Her teacher put a finger to her lips. "Hush, honey. No need to say a word. Everything's good, okay?"

Kyla's tone gave her all the reassurance she needed. "Yes, okay." They shared a smile that felt beautifully, wonderfully secret. A vague concern occurred to Rachel and she felt liberated enough to voice it. "All the guys who want to take me out are going to seem such boys now. More than before."

"Ah." Kyla grinned. "So does that mean you won't be dating my cousin when you get back to the other island?"

"I... well... I don't know... I mean he's sweet, I like him... He's just so... eager to please, I suppose. Maybe. I'll see."

"Fair enough, I won't push it. Although I'm sure Tyler would like me to. Swim-time?"

"Yeah, swim-time." A few other naturists watched them as they went, clearly in no doubt as to how they had been passing their time; Kyla's utter lack of concern, however, somehow transmitted itself to Rachel. They hit the water at a run -- hair flying, tits bouncing, hand-in-hand, exploding into the relative calm of the lava-cordoned pool and ambushing the man who had just done fucking them both. They pushed him under easily and he erupted from beneath the surface moments later, water flooding aesthetically down his torso. He pulled both his naked ladies to himself and planted a briny kiss on Rachel's mouth, before bestowing a similar more lingering favour on his wife. They bobbed together in triangular formation, basking in their shared adventure. Rachel floated blissfully, stretched toes just tickling the grainy sand below, her nude body enjoying the soft-hard combo of theirs just a little longer. Then they all went swimming and when Reece reconnected with his wife, kissing her long and tenderly in the gently foaming surf, Rachel left them alone. She sensed that the delicious summertime madness in which she had briefly revelled was over.

"I'll go get my stuff and... you know, see you back at the villa," she told them both, when they were waist-deep returning to the shore, hers and Kyla's peaches all prettily on display.

"We can all go back together, honey," Kyla said, squeezing her.

"It's quite a climb back up to the road," added Reece.

"I'll be fine," Rachel told them, and when Reece went to protest, she poked a finger in his chest. "You, mister, have unfinished business here with your wife, and I'm leaving you to do it."

"She has a point," said Kyla, grinning along with her husband. "This little girl's got all grown up, hasn't she?"

"Definitely," he agreed.

Their mouths caressed Rachel's a final time, first his, then hers. The bridesmaid knew, despite later at the villa, that this was their proper secret goodbye. "Thank you," she said softly.

"No, honey," Kyla corrected as Rachel went to go. Her eyes moved to her husband's and back and it was clear she spoke for both of them. "This was our thank-you to you. You be careful up that hill now."

There was melancholy as Rachel left her two special people behind. Then she looked back to wave, halfway up the beach, and felt a swell of gratification when she saw they were both checking out her ass. As she slipped into her scant beach costume and set off on the uphill trek to the road, she carried the feeling with her. It felt like she had been inducted into some new wholly adult realm of sexuality. A little way into her scrabbling ascent she glanced once more at the pair who had taken her through the ceremony. They were wrapped around each other on the sand, locked into a very different type of coupling from the one of which Rachel had partaken -- as tender as it was intense, perfectly in keeping with the sunset fragmenting behind them onto the water. She felt jealous of them both and gorgeously happy for them all at once.

Smiling her mixed emotion she turned away, leaving the honeymooners behind.

* * * *

If they knew what I'd been up to... Rachel felt herself turn redder than sunburn when back with the Everett clan. But it made her feel deliriously wicked as well. Reece and Kyla got back to the villa an hour after her and enacted 'everything's normal' with aplomb. Over dinner and in the Jacuzzi they were their regular disarming selves with everyone, Rachel included. They shot just the sliest of glances her direction as everyone lazed in the bubbling waters -- enough to reassure her that it had been real. The newlyweds took an early night -- they were off to Honolulu in the early hours -- and let their eyes linger on Rachel just a little before disappearing. She wondered if they would rest up for their morning flight or indulge in more marital recreation. The latter, she hoped, lying naked in her bed that night, and she ached with a blissful sadness at the thought as she brought herself to climax.

She awoke mid-morning with dreamlike memories in her head and gritty sand in the bedclothes. It made her smile to think how both had got there. She checked her mobile phone -- it had bleeped late on, when she had been drifting to sleep -- and found a single text, from Kyla's cousin: HEY RACHEL, YOU BACK IN TOWN TOMORROW? THAT TOURIST-GUIDE OFFER IS STILL OPEN. TYLER

Rachel supposed his company would be welcome. He and volcano parks would be a healthy shot of reality following the crazed fantasy of the day before. A fun, interesting, decidedly non-spectacular way to round off her island holiday.

It was only once she had showered herself to alertness that she discovered the other communication, the one slipped under her door in a pale-yellow envelope. Her name was on the front in gracefully-curling fountain pen and the message within was written in the same flowing script: All men were boys once, even Reece. It's our job to show them the way. Go have fun. X

Rachel beamed as she looked on the note, thrilling to its sentiment. A sense of erotic power blossomed within her - like she no longer had to wait for those good, good things in life to come to her. The chance interlude with Kyla and Reece had been a gift indeed -- much more than the memory of soft bosoms and hard cock. She had been invited her into their mature adult world and made to feel as one with it. Well now it was time to take that gift and pay it forward.

She picked up her phone and called Kyla's cousin direct. A shiver of devious delight ran down her spine when she heard his voice.

"Hey Rachel, how are you? How's Maui?"

"Maui's great," she told him, grinning to herself. "Maui's the best. But I'm looking forward to getting back to Hawai'i too. I got your text -- you going to take me under your wing, are you?"

"Under my..."

"'Cos I'd like that."

"I... Yeah, sure!" He sounded taken-aback and delighted. This was more flirtation than she had shot his way over the whole wedding-day. "There's so much we can do... I mean the island here is beautiful, so many... amazing geological features... So much I can show you..."

So much I can show you, Rachel thought. She let him ramble on for a while, before jumping in. "That all sounds wonderful, I can't wait. But I've got to go pack in a hurry. Look, are you free this afternoon? Maybe you could pick me up at the airport..."

"This afternoon?" It sounded like he was struggling to rein in his joy. "Yeah, sure, I'll be there..." Suddenly it seemed like such a fun game -- popping the circuits in his head one by one.

Packing her suitcase, Rachel recalled the endearing, slightly awkward boy -- two years her senior but a boy nonetheless -- with whom she had danced. How fortunate he was, if he only knew it, to have a cousin as solicitous as Kyla. He had no idea how his luck had just changed and what delights the next three days held him in store.

She snapped the case shut and sat on it, contemplating her strategy. What would Tyler be like, she wondered, if someone took him in hand and manned him up? Maybe he had the makings of a Reece -- confident, strong and thrusting. All he needed was a vibrant, powerful, sexy woman to show him the way. A woman who'd absorbed a little sexual magic. A real woman - called Rachel Stanton.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers