All Comments on 'Rae Goes For The Money Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Bob when did you castrate your male characters?

Gave you five stars based on your library of stories. This one however isn't close given that I am definatlely not a fan main male charactors being castrated wimp ass cuckolds. I guess maybe you have to experience it first hand to appreciate pumping into a well greased cum filled pussy rank with STDs and HIV. just not my thing. But your still one of the better writers on the entire site

jriggandukejriggandukeover 13 years ago
tease?

Are you going to write more on this one or just leave it unfinished as usual?

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
RePhil's right

Although I'm not male and really shouldn't get annoyed with this sort of story, it abrades me when I feel someone is being lied to and disrespected. When someone writes their characters this way I get antsy and feel like yelling at them to grow a set and stop thinking with their tiny minds.

There is no doubt that JPB is a good author, love him or hate him, there is no debate with his writing skills! The trouble I have is in his choice of male characters, as though Bob is living a nefarious life by proxy. Not stupid, mind you, it does get away from the problems his characters have to deal with and they are mainly medical as RePhil suggested.

I like humiliation, but it has to be self inducted, and definitely consensual. Being a gay female, I don’t have the problem most men have of having the male character sucking down gallons of leftovers from his wife’s dalliances. I do have a problem with deceit and disrespect.

When Bob choose to have the wife lie to her husband about her nightly activity was when he lost me. I could have been brought back if the husband had been told after the first night what she was doing and why, and him suddenly finding some sexual gratification through a long standing hidden battle with humiliation, now stemming from her wicked ways.

Anyway, JAJPBS(Just Another JPB Story) sighs

Amanda

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 13 years ago
AS ALWAYS BIG BOB

NOT YOUR BEST BUT STILL VERY GOOD

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
This guy is certainly forgiving

Perhaps he is just a bit on the wimpy side and has no real backbone to sand up to to a whore of a wife.

No sympathy given to this cuckold.

Somewhere in this story there needs to be a character that the reader can feel something for. So far Jimmy is the only one that is getting the shaft.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave this Ch 5*****s

But that is no guarantee that Ch. 02 will get 5*****s.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Crazy Bob!!!

Keep them coming Bob. Thanks for the read.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
HOW FAR AND HOW LOW CAN YOU GO

already a cucky wimp. TK U MLJ LV NV

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

another fucking cucky wimp! Disgusting!!!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Questions...right...

...i.e. how to spend the extra money or what does being a pimp with a household-whore improve in live. More relevant: Could she earn enough money for him to buy himself a pair of balls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't see any real questions

She has become a prostitute. I don't think he's her pimp. So unless sloppy seconds and any number of diseases interest him, the only answer is a divorce. But with JPB writing the story you never know what will happen or NOT happen. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So this is a story about a cheating wife right?

Why is he doing anything but gather the information on his wife being a prostitute in preparation for a divorce in which he seeks full custody of the kids? Need to read the next chapter but if he does anything but kick her to the curb I, for one, will be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Piece of crap

He should have thrown her out the first night! 1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pay

She playing for pay sailor. Another flop for Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

why would he even stay the first time he saw and heard her talking to jimmy time to toss the cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You're kidding right?

Who the hell cares what she calls her husband. The slut is fucking other men. As in plural - MEN! Throw her ass out before she gives him something he can't divorce. UGH! No saving this garbage in chapter two Bob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES