All Comments on 'Rag Doll Ch. 02'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
islandicislandicabout 11 years ago
Dam

Bluddy great mate.

BigPeteHBigPeteHabout 11 years ago
Love this story

sooo well written, i loved part 1 and i really loved this one too, i really hope you write many many more chapters, it is all so perfect, love ya

AmungaAmungaabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Another great story from a great author! There isn't a story of yours that I haven't loved. 5 stars!

Col66Col66about 11 years ago
Loved this!

I love the fact that you can create and craft a story that is erotic and engaging. I really want you to write more of this story...BUT...please don't be tempted to turn it into a long-running series. The saying is "Less is more" but sometimes "More is less." My feeling is that two more chapters is enough.......and I can't wait to read them. Well done and thank you!

manimal51manimal51about 11 years ago
DAMN!!!!

You actually brought tears to the eyes of this 61 year old curmudgeon, an action that many a person would have wagered against. All I can say is that I love your writing and storylines.

Thank you for sharing your talent and ideas with the rest of us.

5*****

M51

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

How I hope that the father gets what is coming to him . I agree that you only need a few more chapters . Maybe 10 or 15 pages each . I foresee a lot of action yet to come . Call me a perv , but I would like to see Nick,Ash and Judy have a romp in the hay together . Bet that would be awesome . Thanks

DPheonixDPheonixabout 11 years ago

Chapter 2 was just as good as your first chapter. I'm really starting to get drawn into the storyline. I hope to see more soon.

canuckCDcanuckCDabout 11 years ago

Love this story so far. Great relationship development between Nick & Ashley. Can't wait to find out how they explain their love to their mother, and how she reacts to it.

At least one more chapter, maybe two, to wrap up the story. Maybe mother & Dr get together, let us know Nick's dad gets what he deserves.

But, please, keep with the love and romance between Nick & Ashley! Keep the story about them and their love for each. Please don't bring any one else into their relationship. That would only cheapen their relationship to being about the sex.

islandicislandicabout 11 years ago
Lovely

Great. I'm hanging on every word. It's like a TV sit-com and I wait eagerly for the next episode. I'm excited........... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Genetic Sexual Attraction?

Love the story so far. The only problem I have is the pacing (and maybe all the crying though some of it is justified). Anonymous protagonist returns home and within hours he's in love with his sister AND she returns the feelings?

The characters are talking/thinking/acting like they've slowly built a bond over months or years when in fact it hasn't been a week and that feels off to me. I wouldn't mention it, but the characters haven't mentioned love-at-first-sight or even been consciously aware of how quickly things are moving? Too much, too soon I say!

Aside from that, I wouldn't change a thing. Love your descriptions of the characters and their appearances; better than most authors on this site. Also, I was annoyed at how quickly the mother/sister started acting like brother had been in their lives the whole time, but recently my family reconnected with a long lost family member (my dad's half-brother) and it played out almost exactly like you've described it. It might be a comment on the way I view the world, but I don't understand all the sudden love/interest/caring. The stranger is still a stranger, he doesn't FEEL like family to me at least, but the reaction in the story seems to be about right. Jolly good show old bean!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fine Story

Again you create a wonderful series with interesting and well-developed characters. Keep up that great work and eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 11 years ago
Please keep going

very good start.... PLEASE I NEED MORE! !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cannot wait.....

....for the next chapter. Your writing makes you feel like you are there living the experiences. Bravo!!

trivenitriveniabout 11 years ago
Hey....

Why stop now? Continue man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it , both chapters

because of the combination of inosence and maturity and because this is an amazing story!

weepingangel88weepingangel88about 11 years ago
Moving

Please continue... I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
James

Plz continue its a real good story and I want to know what happens so plz wright more....... (.Y.)

ksinw2ksinw2about 11 years ago
please continue

I love your writing. Please continue this story

chunkschunksabout 11 years ago
You bastard!!

... Made me late for work reading these two chapters. Good show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story! More please, & soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love it

This is awesome and I love it, please write more soon

LewBrishessLewBrishessalmost 11 years ago
Good Work!

So far, this is one of the best stories I've read here on Literotica.

I hope the rest of the story maintains the same standard.

LewBrishess

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cracking good read.

Good so far, what kind of shite answer is that?. It was fu ken a,

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Good work

Thoroughly enjoyed the first two chapters.

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Again, Fantastic

Again, another Fantastic Job!!! Keep up the good work, your storytelling ability is great. You are, by far, one of the best writers here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
10/10

Amazing so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BeachBum, you're the shit!!!

i loved your little anecdote on how these yanks cannot read proper English. I being South African, was taught read The Queens English and I must say, reading English, proper English, is so comforting. I am may be a lazy when typing but put a pen in my hand and I will be writing English all day.

I enjoy reading your story, there is so much emotion involved that I sometimes forget that words such as pussy, cum, and one of my favourite, cervix(don't try to understand it), are going to popping up like weasels everywhere!! I get so invested in the emotion that when the sexy portion comes through, I feel awkward and I feel guilty as if it's almost out of place. but its more than sex, Ashley and Nick are making love, and I like that. for that, I rate you 5starts. you're awesome!!!!

HereWeDivideHereWeDividealmost 8 years ago
What a twist!

The plot thickens! Now Mr Nixon knows, and Judy too. Interesting relationship Ash seems to have with Judy, considering Judy feels so free to walk into the room during the afterglow of relations. I like how you jabbed at American English and also addressed the 'happened so fast' critiques through Nick's internal monolog. Another full 5 stars! -HWD -`ღ´-

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 7 years ago
Very Interesting

I'm pure American but I'm also A career Military Enlisted man so I recognize the Queens English. And I must say, Bloody Well Done, Mate.

Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
meh

Get rid of the British slang. Sex scenes are boorish without screams of ecstasy written down using graphic dialogue, instead of the first person narrative. Recommend to people from the UK who enjoy a good story with sex scenes that will keep your cocks flaccid indefinitely. Keep trying.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 7 years agoAuthor
Re: 'Meh'

Went and bought a telescope today so I could look for the fuck I give about your opinions...nope, didn't find it.

crawler101crawler101about 7 years ago
better then part one

you made a realy good connection with Barbara. loved that part. your other characters are still a bit weak though imo.

all in all pretty good read and ive given 4* for it.

keep writting.

but

dont be so rude in your responses to others. its not becoming.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 7 years agoAuthor
Re: 'Better *then part 1

Should be *than.

*Realy should be *really.

Write a better story, I urge you, in fact I beg you, then perhaps we can hold them up for comparison.

Anyone who gets rude or boorish gets it back with interest. I'm not a doormat, and I'm under no obligation to tell tossers 'thank you sir, please may I have another' when they post ignorant, rude, or racist snot-o-grams, and if you want to post derogatory or semi-literate comments, be prepared to have them deleted, because I'm under no compulsion whatsoever to accept crap from halfwits.

Having said that, I usually leave them up so the other readers can see for themselves what an idiot looks like.

Want to one-star me? Go ahead, I don't write for scores, I write out of personal enjoyment for the achievement and to entertain, not win awards, and if you don't like what I write, or how I tell a story;

a. I don't really care, and

b. either write one you like or exercise your right to choose and go elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liking the story quite a bit

It's very well written, and I commend you for building a compelling world for Ashley and Nick. My only gripe is while you took the time at the beginning to set the story up, you weren't as patient with the build up between them. It was so rushed that I'm having a difficult time to truly feel their connection and subsequently enjoy their intimacy. Still, it's easily better than 99.5% of the stories on this site. 5*

WetAtNightWetAtNightover 6 years ago
Wow

You really got a lot of talent in your writing. I love the cheeky British or English slang you incorporate to the story. I really can't think of anything really wrong with the story. I plan on reading the other chapters. I also plan on reading most of your other stories. I really love the way you write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Spot on

Still loving the story. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Painful, as well as beautiful

Your description of Nicky's dad bring back painful memories. There really are monsters like him in this world. My father was similar, tho not as evil, but the belt buckle thing? I can relate. What is it about the English and punishing severely? Thank goodness Nick had someone who truly loved him both in England, and also in America when he moved there to escape the monster that was his father. The physical scars may heal, but the emotional ones may take years, and will still be felt even then. This story has made me cry, which I am not ashamed of, even tho I am a man. It has also made me laugh, which is carthartic. Well done!!! And the sister thing? I have often wished someone would love me like Ashley does her brother. HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
no title

love your story but i hope we have heard the last of Barbra.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

@anon

why the last of barbara? the part about barbara gives him more depth of character, not just "the always sunny good looking guy with a horse cock and "perfect" character". uneven edges and internal conflict, that makes a character interesting. I don't think the story would've been this good without Barbara or frequent mentioning of her in the beginning.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

😆 🤣 😂 roflmao!!! OMG! That last line delivered by Judy was priceless! My sides hurt from laughing 🤣 😂.

I'm glad that you addressed a lot of my concerns in this installment. Overall, I can't think of anything to critique this time around. I'm looking forward to moving to the next installment.

Romantic_Old_FoolRomantic_Old_Fool10 months ago

Really nice character development. I think I may be in love with Judy, with a sense of humour like that she could almost be British (well northern at least)😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rag Doll Ch. 01 Previous Part
Rag Doll Series Info

SIMILAR Stories