Rag Doll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Nicky, as always, that was wonderful, I think I'll keep you!" she grinned. I was about to say something when we were interrupted by the sound of someone clapping. Ashley screamed and dived for cover, and my heart sank as I realised we were caught cold. I looked up fearfully, expecting to see Mother, but instead Judy was standing there in the doorway, leaning against the frame, with one raised eyebrow and a huge grin pasted on her pixie face. She hip-swayed into the room and pulled the covers up over my mid-section, grinning down at Ashley.

"Quite a show Ash, interesting technique; you should get him to try ramming that toad-sticker in your ass, now that'll really make you scream!" she smiled, and sat on the end of the bed.

"Judy! How did you ...when...why are you here?" stammered Ashley.

"Slow down, sweetie! I figured you'd stay home today, girl, so I thought I'd come and get some of the sordid details, help you minister to the fallen, that sort of thing; seems you were 'ministering' quite well all by yourself! You really should check your front door is locked before you decide to fuck your big brother!"

Judy grinned a big, happy, shit-eating grin, obviously having a ball. "Just imagine, I could have been ANYBODY, your mom for starters; I mean, HOW bad would that have been! You are such a dirty girl, your own brother, I'm shocked, I'm speechless, I'm jealous!"