All Comments on 'Rag Doll Ch. 03'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love this story

just wish it didn't take so long between chapters... keep up the good work please

Gebob69Gebob69about 11 years ago
excellent....

Another great chapter...is it the dad or the brothers who raped Ashley. Something tells me there going to be some extra heavy playback coming very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
At last!

A proper story, makes a nice change. Sometimes a little "wordy" but well-written nevertheless. Please keep it up.

AmungaAmungaabout 11 years ago
Another great chapter!

Your writing never ceases to amaze me! Keep up the amazing work. Looking forward to the next chapter! 5 stars

GunellGunellabout 11 years ago
Another Great Chapter

You writing is just great. I love the way you take the time and slowly build the story and not to rush it with a wham bam see you later or never. I can wait for the next chapter. I also love your other stories ... Nia and Lost and Found. Can't wait to read their next chapters either. Keep up the great writing!! I also gave you 5 Stars like I did with the other ones.

weepingangel88weepingangel88about 11 years ago
Rag Doll

You know how I feel about your writing... You really have a gift for bringing the stories to life. I am glad that you are addressing the issue if Ashley's rape and I'm very interested to see where it goes...

Every story you write; with every character, plot, and chapter; you get better and better. That is saying a lot since you are already such a spectacular writer.

Thank you for another wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

Hell of a story beachbum keep on rolling it out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

amazing keep them coming. you rock

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 11 years ago
Dr. Nixon

David Nixon - Magic, as is the story, keep it up Beachbum, 5 well earned stars.

dbroseleydbroseleyabout 11 years ago

This story is next to be the best one I have read in a while. Keep up the good work and will be looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Raelly good read , the ending of the chapter keeps you hanging and antsy for the next chapter !!! Damm good writing, keep up the good work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Best story I've read so far on this website. Keep up the great stories!!!!!!!!!

BigPeteHBigPeteHabout 11 years ago
Best story ever

I love you beachbum, one of the best writer on here at the moment, but ... please don't let it be who i think it was ;-(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done Lad

You have a future at writing . Don't ever be too proud to ask for help every once in awhile .Listen to what your helpers have to say . Once you find a good combo stick with it and don't ever be afraid to try new things . All of your stories that I have read are amazing . Keep up the good work .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it please dont stop

the story and plot are awsome. i couldnt stop reading it am so looking forward to the next chapter!

Fkd3Fkd3about 11 years ago
Fantastic Cliff-Hanger!

How long are you going to keep us hanging on till you publish the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not usually a fan of stories like this; but

You have done a damn good job of it! You didn't focus on the sexual aspect as much as the human aspect and that makes it far more enjoyable than the usual "pump and dump" fare.

I look forward to more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
next chapter

When is the next chapter coming out?!?! I have to read it!

lightbreadlightbreadabout 11 years ago
English...no American beat down

Luv these stories don't stop writing and give the bastard,who raped dear ashley, ASS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another wonderful chapter in another fantastic series

Again this is a wonderful addition to the story. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuck you and your cliffhangers!

Eagerly anticipating the next installment. Please do hurry.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years agoAuthor
This is not the end...

For all those of you who've been bombarding me with requests not to end it here, please, calm down, the next installment is in prep, I promise you, and should be going to edit sometime this week, all being well. Once everyone's happy with it, it'll get submitted and left in the laps of the Lords of Lit to determine when they'll post it, so probably sometime late next week...sorry, but I can't get to it any faster than that, I can do it quickly, or I can do it well, not both, so I'm electing to do it well (or as well as I can, we shall see...).

Please be patient a little longer,

BB1958

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 4

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!.....Cant wait any longer....why do they take so long to post the story...!!!!!!!!

incorrigible1incorrigible1almost 11 years ago
Great Series!

This is a great series and I look forward to reading more of it. I am not sure how anyone would think you were making spelling errors. I love the "Brit Lit" aspect of your writing. It is a delight to be able to read without stumbling over atrocious spelling and poor grammar. Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hurry!

Dying for the next installment please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cliffhanger

I hope you get the next installment out soon, I am so curious. I love all of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

Great stories. I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the best

I realy, realy like this series. Can't wait for the next part

LewBrishessLewBrishessalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Series

I've loved this one. It's one of the best series I've read on Literotica, and I've read a lot of them.

Since there's only one more chapter, I guess we'll find out who the rapist was soon.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Loved that cliffhanger

Great series. Now for the last chapter. :-)

TheEldestBrotherTheEldestBrotherover 10 years ago
Fabulous!

I don't know if you've gotten this one yet, but it's like a miniature E.L. James here! Simply amazing!

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Outstanding, Again

Very well done, as usual.. I just wish the stories weren't over so quickly. Keep up the good work!!! can't wait to read the next chapter.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
...as good as you write...

i had a feeling that you would conclude the issue with his evil father, although i diddnt anticipate the connection with his step mother. i also thought that his evil father might be somehow involved with the rape. this is soooooo good that the sex is inconsequential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT BARSTED!!!!

ok, I am sorry, I Don't mean it,just that I am tired, very sleepy (its 3:29 am and I haven't slept all night) Nd now you left a huge cliff hanger as to who raped Ashley. I fucking hate you!!!

As a side not, Ashley is such a slut, and she should let Judy get a piece of Nick', even if its sloppy seconds.

back on point. YOU BARSTED!!!!

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for that outburst of eloquence

Read Chapter 4, please, before you explode.

Signed,

The Barsted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TheSexTheSexTheSex

This is a really good story. The sex is almost a distraction from the romance and the drama. Kuddos!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Second time around, it is better this time.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Cue the dramatic music stinger! DUN-duh-DAAAAAA!

Wow! Excellent cliffhanger! I said in my comments on an earlier installment that Daddy dearest was going to come back to the USA and cause mayhem! But I didn't expect that he had already done so and could do it again! Time for Nicky to buy a Remington Defender 12 gauge for some home defense!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

What a MAGNIFICENT piece of 'literature'...if we can cal it that!! This tale encompasses ALL aspects of reality and life...going smoothly from one moment to the next.

"EVIL, VIOLENT FATHER"...???!!! THAT is being too kind to the sorry so-and-so...he is about to find out about retribution, at the hands of his own son...and will deserve EVERY bit of it!

Story is written, no need to comment more...just get on with reading the next chapter!

Five**5**Stars!!

M4827333M4827333over 1 year ago

The mother slaps him twice, Then say I wanted to see if you are angry as your father. WTF Mental gymnastic is this?😂😂

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

For someone with a "small" temperament, 2 blows out of the blue can easily trigger a tantrum. She tested him to see if he had the same hairy trigger as his father.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

I don't know if you still read these comments but you've really done so well with this story imo. From the beginning I've felt compelled to keep reading. I felt sad that his adoptive Mom took her own life but it was necessary for the story I guess. And now, on the rest of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES