All Comments on 'Rain Check'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60over 8 years ago
So hot!

Loved the buildup. You're the tops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
blacked

as usual GREAT. Hope there will be a continution

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love Big Black Cock =)

I love to read you. It's nice to read a story in which the author isn't afraid to use the word "Cock" and not "dick", or "penis", or some other less descriptive term. A Cock is a Cock, and I like your stories and books. I like your colorful characters and how you weave them in to the plot.

Excellent as always. You are my favorite author here on Lit.

Z924M

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really, really good,,,

i absolutely love sitting in my lovers lap with my legs tightly squeezed around his lower back and my arms tight around his thick shoulders and of course i'm completely impaled on his thick cock.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Man that was HOT!

Five stars as usual. Your writing is so good. I'm an old, small-cocked, straight guy, but I flat love your stories. Never fail to get a rise out of me. Keep sharing your talent. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

AS A GAY GUY i prefer gay romance . and 9 inches does not impres me.? sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Gabe's an awesome character. Money aside, he's classy, educated and caring. He really loves his family, big plus, he's not pushy, per se, and he doesn't come across as one of the stereotypes of 'black man superior, white man inferior' themes that runs rampantly amok in way too many interracial black on white fictions.

Instead, Gabe is a top. Admits it, lets Parker know upfront what his sexual appetites are, but doesn't belittle Parker for being white, or poor, etc. Yes, Gabe is dominant when fucking, but again, it's not an issue of superiority nonsense. Nope, the man just loves plowing ass.

Best scene for me was on the beach, both studs in speedos, checking each other out, especially Parker with Gabe and Gabe's tight brown speedo. And most certainly the contents of said speedo. I love hot dudes in speedos and the vision you created about Gabe was a huge "Oooohhhhh, yeah!" Tasty image indeed.

Thanks for writing and sharing. You rock! 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...