Rain Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got to Gabe's house, having walked across the dunes from the side of the road, where he'd left the Baja, he approached as if he was going to rob the place, slipped the envelope through the mail slot, and padded off for the beach. If he regretted that Gabe hadn't caught him in the act, he didn't admit as much to himself.

He was lying on the towel on the sand, taking in the rays, when Gabe rose up like a glorious Neptune out of the ocean just a few yards up the beach. There was no avoiding seeing each other. Parker shrank toward the side of his towel as Gabe walked over to him.

The man's body was magnificent, just as Parker knew it would be. He'd seen most of it exposed before, but the Speedo Gabe was wearing was a chocolate brown, which gave the impression that he was naked. In any event, the Speedo was so tight that the material did nothing to disguise the long, thick curve of his cock. Maybe more than eight inches. In his nakedness, the multicolored tattoo covering his right shoulder and bulging pectoral stood out wild and primordial as never before. His thighs, which Parker was seeing for the first time, were those of a soccer player or football halfback.

Parker's body ached for him. The bulge at Gabe's crotch hadn't been noticeable from a distance, but as he moved closer to Parker, it became the focal point of the man. Parker could hardly breathe when Gabe reached him and crouched down on his haunches beside him.

"You came here for me?" he asked.

"I wanted to deliver my advice for the house colors—you're a store customer. I wanted to do my job. And while I was here, well, the beach here is better than it is down where I usually go."

"So, what about the colors?"

"I put color cards in an envelope and put it through your mail slot. I could tell you what—"

"I don't give a shit about color advice. I don't plan to paint the house. I think that weathered white with weathered gray trim suits the place perfectly."

"You aren't painting the . . .? So all that was—"

"Just a plan to get you out here so I could fuck you, yes. And you're here, so I guess you want to be fucked. You didn't show the other day, though. We made an appointment and you didn't show. Does me fucking you have you that scared?"

"You know it does," Parker answered in a small voice. "I did come out, though. I was early. A dude was leaving your house. You'd just fucked him obviously. I didn't want to be just another guy you were fucking that day."

"You wouldn't be just another guy. I've been concentrating on fucking you, not anyone else this week. There's no need for you to be scared. I'll treat you right. And you must have seen the guy who's replastering the kitchen leave. He got himself all grotty, so I let him shower and change before he left. Yes, he wanted me to fuck him. That's why, I'm sure, he angled to get in my shower. But he's not my style. You're my style."

"I'm not a blond college preppy type. Last night, the guy you left with—"

". . . had seen me arrive in my Corvette. He was interested in the car. I took him out to show the car to him. When I returned, you were in the midst of that giggly klatch. I like that you're a bit girly, but I'm not going to wade into a passel of cats like that to bring you out. I came for you last night, but I need you to meet me half way. I need for you to let me know you want me to fuck you. If you aren't here because you want me to fuck you, just say so."

Parker sat up and cupped the back of Gabe's neck and drew his face in for a long, lingering kiss.

"Is this enough of a signal?" he asked in a ragged voice.

"I can tell you want it," Gabe whispered, "But I also know you are holding back—that you're scared." He took one of Parker's hands in his and guided it under the waistband of the brown Speedo. Parker shuddered at the feel of the mammoth hard cock. "Don't be afraid of it," Gabe murmured. "When I put it in, you'll be open enough for it. Don't be scared of it. It's going to make love to you in ways you've never experienced before."

Parker shuddered, and he involuntarily was trembling, but he forced himself to pull the cock out of the Speedo, lowering the waistline to below Gabe's heavy balls. Leaning over more and holding and separating the balls in his hand, Parker opened his mouth over the bulb of the cock and began to suck it.

Yes, he wanted the cock inside him.

After several minutes, Gabe gently pushed him back, took his hand, pulled him up from the towel, and said in a low, hoarse voice, "Let's go into the house and shower first. We're getting sand into everything. I want to do this right."

Parker was showering when Gabe entered the shower, all massive muscle and an erection sticking out a mile. Parker moaned as Gabe turned him to the shower tiles, under the cascading water, palmed Parker's belly and moved his legs to spread and pull them away from the wall, with Parker's buttocks jutting out from the wall, and knelt behind him. Parker's forearms were raised to anchor himself against the slick wall, and he pressed his cheek into the tiles, moaning as Gabe's tongue went to his asshole and Gabe's hand pulled Parker's cock and balls through his legs.

Gabe worked Parker's ass for a good half an hour to open him up, alternating between tonguing his hole and stroking his cock with his hand and giving Parker's cock and balls the benefit of his sucking mouth. Parker was begging for it when he heard the snap of the condom being rolled in place. He had come long before that and knew that he was coming again soon.

Even with all that preparation, Gabe didn't just slide in. But he took his time and gave Parker all the attention he needed in kisses and stroking with Gabe's hand as he slowly worked the cock inside Parker's channel.

Parker was panting and Gabe too was breathing heavy when Gabe whispered in Parker's ear, "That's it, baby. I'm all inside you now. I knew you could do it. Now I'm going to take you to heaven."

Gabe didn't go further for a few minutes though, holding there, fully inside Parker, his cock throbbing, teasing Parker's channel muscles to shimmer and open more to him, as Parker whimpered in response to the full possession. More than eight inches he again thought. He turned his face to Gabe's and they sank into a deep, tongue-sucking kiss.

Parker writhed and cried out in ecstasy, groaning his pain-pleasure and letting Gabe know he was hitting all the spots as Gabe proceeded to pump him to heaven. Long, deep, relentless strokes with varied intensity and rhythm that kept Parker off guard and murmuring, "Yes, like that, just like that. God, you're huge. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me."

Later, spent from his third ejaculation, Parker was sitting in Gabe's lap in the middle of Gabe's bed next to a large window overlooking the never-ending lapping of the surf onto the beach. Gabe's legs were stretched out behind Parker, and Parker's torso was cantilevered back, supported by Gabe's strong hands on his waist. Parker's legs were wrapped around the small of Gabe's back, holding the black giant's cock inside Parker to the root. Parker's head was thrown back, his eyes focused on the ceiling of the bedroom, his tongue lolling out of his mouth, his arms dangling at his side. Gabe was gently moving his hips, having taken up the rhythm of the sound of the waves rolling up on the shore, pulling slightly out during the sucking sound of the waves pulling back off the beach, and then pushing in again with the return of the waves.

Parker's softening cock was nestled in gobs of his white cum dotting Gabe's flat belly. Parker marveled at the gentle, yet total ways in which Gabe had taken him. Not the wild man at all, but a masterful, inventive lover. He was moaning but he also was purring.

"Hush," Gabe whispered, giving a low laugh. "Do you hear that?"

"What?" Parker murmured.

"Do you hear the rain on the roof? It's raining again."

"Who gives a fuck if it's raining? We're here together. There's no need for a rain check now," Parker answered. "In fact, it means I can't leave. I might melt in the rain. I have to stay here and let you do whatever you want with me. When we've recovered enough I want you to show me another one of your special positions."

"I'll show you now, baby. I'm still hard for you." Gabe was moving them off the bed, standing beside the bed, with Parker's groaning and moaning body draped, head toward the floor, down Gabe's torso. He started to pull Parker's channel on and off his cock, and Parker, his balls aching from the draining of cum, began to feel his own cock coming back to life again.

12