All Comments on 'Rain Falls Ch. 06'

by Trahi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop! Like catching him in bed with the women from earlier... I would hate to see him get hurt he deserves to be happy and loved after such a sad life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WONDERFUL

I've really enjoyed this series and this chapter is the best. The writing style is excellent, easy to read, and captivating. I hate to see the series end BUT I'd like to offer one piece of advice. The stories on this site that run on and on for ten, twenty, or more chapters all end up becoming crap. The series start out good but after awhile they run out of steam. Keep up the great work and don't overdo it with this series. I happen to like it a lot and would like a great happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please don't break my heart. Everything has been going so well for rain but the last chapter scares me that it will all fall apart. And the title of this story seems so ominous now unless you mean rain falls in love?

But I have loved everything you've written so far. Eagerly awaiting the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

I'm anonymous since I don't have an account here, but. This has been amazing. Both your stories have been and I love Rain Falls. I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter.

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

Who was the girl? Eric has been so jealous and yet he let Eric kiss or possibly kiss her w/o asking? either way it was clearly an intimate relationship that he didn't put in its place or even introduce Rain. I'm bothered that Rain allowed that. He seemed less pushover than that.

That said, the whole masoleum-mortuary thing about the projects surrounding love being annexed there is not a good sign when I think about his words saying he will ruin it and the girl. Though he's seemed devoted so far so I'm hoping he is able to get there and complete the project if it is inspired by love with Rain. We shall see, I am dying to know who she is since he made it sound like he was pining for Rain all year.

If Eric will be working Rain has to get a job so he has to work on these goals b/c he can't sit around and be available to Eric when he wants a break. that wil quickly make him bitter. He needs to have his own thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too much....

talking, not enough fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous