All Comments on 'Rain in the Gutter'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Different

This story was definitely different and darker from your normal fare. Jim is a good villain to have pop up in a series where one of your Heroes catches him and either puts him in jail or turns the tables on him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Dark

I thought the chain was on a person. Thought I was wrong when he said it was a mastiff, then saw I was right!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Yes it was dark . You have a way of telling a story that makes me get lost in them . Gave it a 5 star because I'm warped and like a good revenge story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
to dark for me.

this guy is a psycho. The writing was good, but still to dark for me.

texaschucktexaschuckalmost 6 years ago

Definitely a lot darker then your normal Fair. Still very much along the lines of your other offerings. About a third Way though I figured he was the killer. Well done.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 6 years ago
woo...

I must be dense, I never picked up what his hobby was until the end, lol.was a very good story it kept my interest until the end. it never clicked until I read the name of the girl at the end as to what his hobby was. I went back to do a reread to see what clues I missed

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Intriguing

Wonder what he will do with the Rich Bitch. now that he has her started under control. Will she be his next or will he get himself another play house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4*s

That's a fine piece of writing. I'm liking your story so much, it was disappointing to see only two pages long it was😔. Gave you 4*s. The mix of fantasy plot device and sad modern occurrence made it especially scary!!

Lost Boy, I'm going to read the rest of your posts.

Thanks for the story.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just kind of bizarre. Not worth much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...