Rain Storms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me up to my feet and took my mouth hard. It was unlike his other kisses. This one was aggressive and punishing and my toes curled as a whimper escaped my throat. He ripped his mouth away and spun me around, pushing my body against the wall. I felt the heat of his body against mine and heard the snick of the flip cap on the shower gel. I tensed when I felt the blunt head of his cock between my cheeks.

"Relax, Rain," he growled in my ear. "I'm not going to fuck you."

The slicked up length of his cock glided easily between my thighs. He guided my hips back a little and adjusted my stance to suit him, then he started thrusting. He slid continuously across my hole and perineum as he fucked my thighs. It was sensual and erotic, and I knew that if I arched my back, just a little, he'd slide right inside my ass on the in stroke. It was tempting, very fucking tempting. There were only two thoughts that kept me from doing just that. One, that he'd be pissed, and two, I hadn't been penetrated in six months, and, without some prep, it might fuck me up. That was the last coherent thought I had before he reached around with a hand, slick with shower gel, and grabbed my achingly hard cock.

I woke up in someone else's bed, naked and alone. I hated that. I got out of bed, used the bathroom, and went looking for my host. I found him in the kitchen.

He glanced up from the newspaper and smiled at my naked and sleep tousled appearance. "Good morning, Sunshine. Did you sleep ok?"

"Better than you did," I grumbled. "Is that coffee?"

He watched me with a bemused expression as I added cream and sugar to my caffeine and joined him at the kitchen table. "Are you going to spend all day sans clothing?"

I arched an eyebrow at him. "Are you complaining?"

"Not in the slightest," he smirked. "You might be a little uncomfortable in about..." He checked his watch. "Ten minutes. When my housekeeper gets here."

"Your housekeeper comes on Saturdays?"

"Only when she knows there was a dinner party here the night before," he replied.

I looked around the state-of-the-art kitchen. "We didn't make a mess."

"Try telling her that," he grinned. "She's not going to knock, you know. She'll just stroll in and find your gorgeous naked ass in her kitchen."

"In that case..." I stood up, displaying my wares. "I'll take my gorgeous naked ass back to your enormous lonely bed."

"Tease."

I gasped. "I'm not a tease. I'm perfectly willing to go all the way. Come back to bed and I'll prove it."

"I can't, Rain," he pouted. "I've got a client meeting on Monday and the drafts aren't ready. I have to work this weekend."

"Well shit, Dylan. I was looking forward to spending the weekend with you doing horribly dirty things to each other."

He chuckled. "Let me see how today goes and maybe we can do dirty tonight. How's that sound?"

"Better," I smiled then jumped when I heard the door shut. "Shit," I mumbled and Dylan laughed.

"I warned you."

I glared at him and gathered my dignity like a shroud. I straightened my shoulders and casually strolled back to the bedroom with my coffee cup.

I pondered my run in with Dylan's housekeeper the entire drive home. Not only had she not seemed put out by the presence of a nude male in her employer's home, she actually seemed quite amused. She wasn't what I expected. She was a young, attractive brunette who was cleaning homes for extra money while she attended college. She was a bright and funny twenty-something named Wendy with a great ass. I had to keep reminding myself that Dylan was gay. He wasn't Eric.

When I got home, the answering machine was blinking five and it gave me momentary pause. Why was he being so persistent? It wasn't like him. Eric didn't chase. All he had to do was crook his finger and women, and men, came running. Ryan had accused me of oozing sensuality but he had never met Eric. In all the time I had known him, we had never gone anywhere without someone hitting on him. He was beautiful and talented and rich. He didn't pursue. Ever.

I ignored the machine and showered and changed clothes. I needed to find a new apartment and thought that maybe I would look in Plano. It was further from work but closer to Dylan. Besides, since I was a contractor and worked in other people's offices, it didn't make sense to try to get a place close to work. I never knew where the next job would take me. Close to Dylan seemed like a great idea.

I found an apartment that I liked. It was two story, like a townhouse, and was in a fantastic location, close to the highway and across the street from the mall. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that the only bathroom was upstairs. That had always annoyed me at Eric's. I would probably take it anyway. I was most likely going to hate it the minute I moved in, regardless.

I didn't get back home until after six. The machine was flashing seven. I was torn because I knew that there could be a message from Dylan, but I would have to make it through at least five, possibly from Eric, before I got to the latest two. I needed to get caller ID. I decided to bypass the machine and just call him.

"Hey."

"Hey you," he replied. "How was your day?"

"Good. I went apartment hunting. How was yours?"

"Lonely. I missed you," he responded, making my heart swell. "I didn't know that you were moving."

"Yeah. My lease is up at the end of next month," I told him. "Did you get your work done?"

"Not completely. But I think we can do a little dirty tonight if you don't keep me up too late."

"I thought keeping you up was the whole idea," I purred.

"I'm up right now, Rain," he husked.

"I'm on my way."

I think I broke land-speed records getting to his house. I wasn't three feet inside the door before he was on me, kissing me senseless. Fuck! His kisses made me all soft and squishy. Or, more accurately, hard and gooey.

We tumbled onto the bed before I realized that he'd been leading me to the bedroom. "Skin. Skin," I pleaded, tugging at his clothes.

"Oh yes," he moaned, stripping me. I did my best to help but I was frantic and I was somewhat of a hindrance. We managed to get each other undressed irrespective of the fumbling and flailing.

"Make love to me, Dylan," I begged. "I need you inside me."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes. Please."

He crawled off the bed and came back with condoms and lube. Stopping at the edge of the bed, he looked at me through hooded eyes. "Are you going to pop off the second that I touch you?" he smirked.

"Good chance," I admitted. "But don't let that stop you."

"Well then, let's resolve that issue now." He crawled between my legs and rolled a condom over my throbbing erection. He wasted no time taking me into his mouth and swallowing me down his throat. I wasted even less unloading into the sheath buried in the warm recesses of his throat. It was embarrassing, really. The only time I had come faster was the first time that Eric had given me head. I forcefully shut down that train of thought. I didn't want Eric's spectre in bed with us.

He removed and disposed of the condom and let me come down a little from my euphoria. "That was fun." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Don't get used to it," I warned. "It'll stop happening when my mind and body accept the reality that you're finally touching me."

"I don't know if I like the sound of that," he frowned. "I love the fact that you're that excited to be with me."

"I'll still be as thrilled to be with you, Dylan," I assured him. "I'll just have enough control to be able to enjoy it more."

He held up the bottle of lube in his hand. "How do you want this?"

"It's been a long time," I reminded him. "I should probably be on my knees."

He nodded. "Then turn over, Lover." I settled, face down, ass up, on the bed, and he sat between my parted legs. "Jesus," he breathed, running his hand up my thigh and over my butt. "You've got the most gorgeous ass known to man."

I wiggled my butt at him. "Right now I've got the neediest ass known to man. Please don't tease me."

The bed shifted and I could feel his hot breath on my twitching hole. "I want to taste you," he murmured. "Only..."

"It's not safe," I supplied.

"No," he stated, sitting back up.

I got up on all fours and turned my head back to look at him. "Dylan, I'm not going to be able to hold out six months without sticking my tongue in your ass. Just be aware of that. Ok?"

He smirked at me and ran his finger down my crack, making me shudder. "I'll try to keep that in mind."

I dropped my head back down while he donned a condom and lubed up his fingers. The cold lube drizzling on my hole got me instantly hard in anticipation. He rubbed it around and I had to fight to keep from ejaculating the moment he pressed one finger inside my slippery entrance. It had been a long time but my body remembered. I relaxed around his probing digit instantly.

"Fuck me," I groaned when he added a second finger.

"Gonna," he husked.

"Now would be good," I moaned.

"Don't want to hurt you, Rain."

"You won't hurt me, Dylan. Please." I rocked back, fucking myself on his fingers.

My body literally convulsed as he pushed three fingers inside me. "Fuck, Rain. You really want this, don't you?"

"Want you," I gasped. "Wanted you for years. Don't make me keep waiting."

I hiccupped and nearly cried when he pulled his fingers out of me, but moaned instead when he replaced them with his cockhead at my hole.

"You know the drill," he said. "It's all you."

I pushed back tentatively at first, accustomed to the pain of taking Eric. There wasn't any pain, just the mild burn of stretching. It felt glorious. I didn't wait. I kept going and took him all in one drive.

"Yes," he hissed and gripped my hips, holding me still with his pubes tickling my butt. "Are you ok?"

"Be better if you'd move," I panted.

"Give me a second," he breathed. "You feel too fucking good."

I wiggled my butt impatiently.

"Oh fuck," he groaned and pulled back. "Gonna be quick," he warned before slamming home.

Sometimes I just don't understand the thought process of tops. Eric's version of a quickie was thirty minutes of relentlessly pounding me into the floor. Dylan wasn't much different. Not that I'm complaining. I spent that thirty minutes in blissful la-la land. It's just that when I say it's going to be quick, I mean like ten or fifteen seconds. Not a half an hour. By the time he came, we had changed positions once and I had come twice, making a total of three times for his one. I was worn the fuck out.

I didn't even remember falling asleep, but I must have, because I woke up in the middle of the night to Dylan thrashing around like he was having a nightmare. I snuggled up to his body, playing the big spoon, and he calmed down. I went back to sleep and woke up alone again. This time, I slipped on my jeans before wandering through the house.

"Do you have to work today?" I asked while fishing the funnies out of his pile of Sunday paper on the table.

"Yes." He looked up at me and pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose. How a man can pull off fucking adorable and sexy at the same time is beyond me. "But I have everything I need here. I shouldn't have to go into the office."

"Will I be too much of a distraction if I stay?"

"I don't know," he grinned. "Will you?"

"Not if you don't want me to be," I promised. "Do you have nightmares?"

His grin turned into a frown. "Yes. Did I wake you?"

"Yes," I nodded. "Don't worry about it. I'm more bothered that you have nightmares."

"I always have," he explained. "Nightmares. Night terrors. I've tried all sorts of therapy and nothing helps."

"I have a reoccurring one about being torn apart by wild animals," I admitted. "What are yours about?"

"There's no pattern. They're always different. I think that's why nothing helped. They don't give me anything to latch on to as the root cause," he said. "I didn't think I had a problem last night. I woke up in your arms."

I nodded around my sip of coffee. "That's because holding you seemed to soothe you. You settled right down."

He smiled at me. "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure," I smiled. "Do you mind if I shower while you work?"

"Not at all. Make yourself at home. Mi casa es su casa. In fact, you can wash your clothes, if you like."

"No need. I have a change of clothes in the car."

"Do you?" He arched his eyebrow. "Planning ahead?"

I chuckled. "I always keep some things in the car."

"Why?"

I shrugged. "Old habits die hard."

I read a novel that I had in the car, and fixed him lunch, while he worked. To reward me for being good and not trying to distract him, he took me to an early movie and a late dinner.

"This is why I don't date women," he said after we were seated in the restaurant.

"That's why?" I laughed. "You're afraid of Sharon Stone?"

"Yes," he smirked.

"Are you sure that it's not just because you really like cock?"

He chuckled. "That may have something to do with it."

"Oh come on," I taunted. "You can't tell me that you don't think that woman is sex on legs."

He pulled a face and stuck out his tongue. "I could do without the ice pick."

"Well..." I admitted reluctantly. "Not my favorite thing to be poked with either."

"Rain?"

I looked up at the sound of my name. "Hey Jase."

He walked over to stand at the end of our table. "Hello, Mr. Granger. Wow. I guess you guys really are friends."

"It's Dylan," he replied. "And yes we are. Really."

"We were just debating the physical characteristics of Sharon Stone," I informed Jason.

"Did you guys see Basic Instinct?" Jason asked, pulling up a chair and sitting at our table, uninvited.

"Yes."

"Jesus," Jason groaned. "That woman is smokin' hot."

"See!" I exclaimed. "That's what I said."

"You don't think so?" Jason asked Dylan.

"She's not my type," Dylan smirked, leaning back in his chair and folding his hands in his lap.

"What is your type?" Jason asked.

"I'm partial to brunettes," Dylan replied.

"Like Cindy Crawford?" Jason asked. "I'd do that."

"That's closer," was Dylan's non-committal response.

I have to admit that it irked me. I knew that he wasn't out at work but it still bothered me. I didn't really expect him to claim me as his boyfriend. He'd already told me that he didn't do that. It would have been nice, though. As much as I didn't want to give Eric any credit, that was one thing that I never had to face with him. He had never, ever, denied what we were to each other. He not only called me his boyfriend, he held my hand and kissed me whenever and wherever he felt like it. He simply didn't care what other people thought. He was so demonstrative in public that it often frightened me. Things were getting better and better for same sex couples, but it was Texas, and I seriously doubted that we would ever see true acceptance in my lifetime.

Jason hung out at our table until our food was delivered, so I was still smarting from Dylan's repudiation when we got back to his house. I didn't bring it up but I was pretty sure that he knew it was bothering me. After all, this wasn't his first rodeo. He'd destroyed his other relationships the exact same way. He didn't mention it either. Instead, he took me to bed and made me forget why I was upset. Then he made me forget my own name.