All Comments on 'Rain Storms Ch. 02'

by Trahi

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story is such a whirlwind and I love it. I have no idea what you are going to do next and it makes this story so exciting! I'm not even sure who I want rain to be with! Five stars all the way. Excited for the next chapter

canndcanndover 8 years ago

I loved the rapidly moving dance you orchestrated between him and these men whose relationships with him are all evolving. I hope Eric can open up bc I think they have the type of love that is worth fighting for. Obviously, it can't be toxic though which means Eric keeping his pants zipped when not around Rain and them finding a way to communicate with one another. I guess I am on team Eric he's trying by talking and accepting Ryan in his life despite that ultra-possessive streak. I love Ryan. He is clearly a force to be reckoned with (I loved picturing him facing off with 6'8'' Eric) and he's a voice of reason and calm Rain needs right now. Great story. Keep it coming!

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
Mmm, Ok..

I did like Dylan at the start of the story but he has turned me of with the not in public attitude, I like his friend but prefer him not having the fringe benefits and keeping it as friendship and Rain is pissing me of with how easy he is to both these men when he pushed the one he is supposed to love so much away. Here is Eric wanting to talk and try and fix the problems between them and he is fucking with two other men!

dez421dez421over 8 years ago
#TEAM ERIC

Lovely story!!! I love the way its coming along waiting with bated breath for more.😇

harry2015harry2015over 8 years ago
Loving the Rain

love this story and the characters. You have quickly become one of my favorite authors. you are very talented and creative. Looking forward to the conclusion of this story and your future ones. Thanks for sharing.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago

I have read the story and all the comments the other readers have said and I must say they are all on the money. It means you have a big hit on your hands. I love that the story is going in so many different directions. Rain has many choices to choose from. I do hope Ryan and Rain stay friends with benefits only. I can see Rain and Eric working out their problems and getting back together. I don't see Rain with Dylan. To much half sides to things between them two. I am waiting for the next saga of this story. It is a fabulous story and you are an excellent writer.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my head is spinning

First I was on team Dylan . . .then I thought how cute an Eric, Ryan, Rain thing would be . . . Then maybe Eric deserved a second chance . . . But maybe Dylan is worthy of some redemption? Oh my . . .

judojonjudojonover 8 years ago

totally team eric do want to see them back. But also like the sex rain is getting so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving Ryan

Totally adore the image you've created of the pretty little femme boy, and I hope we continue to see more of him.

ChrissiChrissiover 8 years ago
Singing in the Rain!

Oh my, please wait a few days to publish the next one...my bf is so getting the benefit of your writing :) But I need to cool down and stop walking funny! Eric is sex, and so is your writing.

I love Ryan, he was me when I was younger. I would so love to see a sequel starring our little minx.

big hugs,

Chrissi

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another chapter please!

I'm really addicted to this story. Totally for a Rain-Eric reunion but still keeping Ryan as a friend (with or without benefits).

Dylan doesn't seem such a good a friend actually. I wouldn't mind if he got out of the picture in the end....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love your story and I think you've accomplished your plot intention with me. I can't decide between Eric or Dylan as the relationship for Rain. Ryan is definitely a friend and should stay that way. I have one complaint. The way you abruptly change scenes is disconcerting, sometimes confusing. I recommend using asterisks, a couple of extra blank lines, or drawing a line to indicate you are changing scenes.

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
Only one problem...

You don't do anything to signify a time gap. Particularly the bit where rain was on the phone to Ryan then the next paragraph rain was at Dylan's the next night confused me for a second or two. Even something simple like adding a line of asterix would do the job fine.

TrahiTrahiover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

In response to Belle2327 and Anonymous:

At the time this story was posted, I was using the site's preferred method for submissions. The scene breaks were in the upload but the site removed the formatting. Since I wasn’t reading them after they went live, I wasn’t aware of the problem until it was commented on.

Now that I know, I no longer submit my stories that way. In As I Am, the formatting is still being altered slightly but the scene breaks are not being removed.

It's a learning process and the comments from you guys really make a difference.

Thank you for reading, voting, and providing feedback.

islandchicaislandchicaalmost 8 years ago
I am...

... so done with my housework since I decided to take a break and browse ummmm FIVE HOURS AGO!!! This is so GOOD!!! These characters are awesome! I can't make up my mind who should end up with who! Can't they just all move in together or something??? Moving on to the next chapter...

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Chile I wish Dylan had stayed a one time mythical character, I'm not sure if he's in love with Rain but he sure holds a lot more affection for Rain done Rain has for him. Rain would be more forgiving and tolerant of what he did if he had any sort of affection for him.

Eric is sooo intense and he's such a confusing character, I've been trying to reconcile his celibacy with him cheating on Rain when they were together and they're so in love... I just don't get it

I love Ryan so much, probably my fave character after Eric and I say it about Eric with great reluctance lmfao but something about the tortured dark male... I'm enthralled, I'm as drawn to him as everyone is including Jason.

I think Jason is curious, it'd be interesting to read about him getting turned out. A girl can wish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous