Rain Storms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No?" he echoed. "Why not?"

"Because you're not ready," I explained. "I don't want you to be uneasy. Don't push yourself, Minx. You'll know when you're ready and I'll still be here when you are. You're comfortable being here and I'm fine with that."

"Sometimes you're too sweet for words," he groaned. "I'll come by after I get done. It'll probably be late, after ten. Is that ok?"

"Sure," I smiled. "I'll just nap until you get here."

"Oh?" he responded with a teasing lilt to his voice. "Planning on a late night?"

"Oh yes," I crooned. "Very, very late." There was a harsh beep in my ear. "There's a call on the other line," I told him.

"Get it," he said. "I have to go anyway. I'll see you later."

"Later." I switched over. "Hello?"

"Rain?" Dylan greeted me. "Are you coming over?"

"Not tonight."

"I thought we were going to talk about what happened."

"Not tonight, Dylan. I have plans."

"With Eric?" he accused.

"No. With Ryan."

He was silent while he digested the information. His voice was laced with sadness when he finally responded. "You would rather spend the night with Ryan than me?"

"I'm not going to be arguing with Ryan. He hasn't hurt me. I've had a rough couple of days. I just want to relax and have some fun with no pressure and no stress. You and I can get together tomorrow night."

"Rain, I... I miss you. I'm sorry that I hurt you. It was stupid and petty and... You're not the only one hurting here. Please come over."

"Tomorrow, Dylan. I'll come over tomorrow."

The phone rang twice while I was in the shower. I checked the messages when I got out. There were a few from Ryan, he really had been worried about me, one from a telemarketer, and one from Eric. I finished drying off and then did something that I hadn't done in six months. I called Eric back.

"Rain?" he answered.

"Yeah. It's me."

"Holy fuck," he breathed. "Wait! Wait. Don't... Just... Hold on a sec." I could hear shuffling and the music in the background suddenly switched off. Everything got quiet and I thought I could almost hear him breathing. "Baby," he crooned. "I'm so glad that you called. Thank you." He wasn't trying to saturate his voice with sensuality. That was just the way that he normally sounded. He was a highly charged sexual being and his voice reflected that, especially if he was emotional.

"You left a message," I reminded him. "I was returning your call."

"Yes but..." He paused. "Thank you. Have dinner with me. I... Please."

"Not tonight," I said. "I have plans."

"I thought we could try again," he suggested. "You know, the talking thing."

"I'd like that, Eric. But not tonight."

"Because you have plans?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Can I ask who with?"

"Ryan," I informed him.

"Oh." The melancholy was evident in his voice, even in just the one word.

"I haven't had a good day, Eric," I told him. "I need to be with someone who doesn't stress me out. I do want to talk with you. I think we made a good start this morning. I just need some time to work some stuff out of my own."

"What kind of stuff, Baby?"

"I'm going to be homeless at the end of the month."

"Why?"

"Because my lease is up and I don't have enough credit to get another place."

"Rain, you know I won't let that happen. All you have to do is tell me what you want and I will take care of it."

"I want to be self-sufficient, Eric. I want to be able to do this on my own. You can't give me that."

"Rain..." He paused. He was dying to tell me to just come home but he knew it would start a fight. "The offer is there if you need it," he said instead. "It's open-ended."

I wasn't sure if he meant the offer to help me get a place, or the unspoken one to move back in with him, but I was grateful either way. "Thank you. I'll let you know if I do. I'm going to go now. I'll call you in a couple of days."

"Wait! Baby I... I love you, Rain."

"I love you too, Eric."

By the time the latch engaged on the door, Dylan was already kissing me senseless. I could smell and taste the bourbon strongly on his breath and his kisses affected me the same way they always did, weak knees and body trembling. "Shouldn't we talk first?" I gasped out when his lips traveled down to my neck.

"No. God please no," he husked. "I'm so scared," he whispered in my ear. "I'm so horribly afraid that once you've said what you've come to say, there won't be an after. Not for us."

"Dylan," I moaned softly.

"Please don't talk, Rain," he begged. "Let me keep my hope alive. Just for one night. Please."

He kissed his way down my smooth torso, unbuttoning my shirt as he went. His tongue and teeth unerringly searched out and homed in on all the spots that drove me wild and mindless. He got on his knees, sucking the top of my hip bone, marking me, while he opened and parted the front of my pants. He ran his tongue down my iliac furrow as he pushed my pants and underwear down my thighs.

My head slammed back into the door, and my fingernails scratched for purchase on the wood grain, as he swallowed my entire length down his throat. If I'd have the slightest ability for cognitive reasoning at the moment, I would have stopped him. He was breaking his own rule. He wasn't being safe.

"Oh fuck," I moaned and panted. "I'm going to... I'm going..."

He pulled his mouth off of me but continued to jack my turgid cock while he watched my face. "That's right, Lover. Come for me."

Then he wrapped his talented mouth around my cockhead and slipped his saliva slicked fingers between my legs. He gently pushed his finger inside me and it was my undoing. White light flashed on the backs of my closed eyelids and it felt like some vital part of me was ripped out of my body and deposited into the warm, wet recesses of his skilled and eager mouth.

He stood up, sliding his fully clothed body against my disheveled, but temporarily satiated, one. He captured my lips, sharing my now slightly bourbon flavored essence with me until there were no remnants left. "You shouldn't have done that," I told him when I regained the ability to think and speak. "It's not safe."

"Rain." My name fell from his lips like a prayer. "If this is our last time together, I'm not going to spend the rest of my life regretting that I never got to taste you." He entwined the fingers of one hand through mine and caressed my face with his other. "All of you." He kissed me again. "Come on." He tugged me toward his bedroom, tripping and stumbling over the pants that had, unbeknownst to me, pooled around my ankles.

He stripped us both and laid us across his massive bed, kissing and caressing my body the entire time. I didn't eke out a single word of protest when he pushed my legs up and drew the flat of his wicked tongue over my entrance. It had been so long since anyone had rimmed me that I simply reveled in the spine tingling sensations of his slick and probing muscle. I was writhing and moaning under his ministrations, and when he stopped licking me, I groaned out my objections loudly.

"Fuck," he husked. "Should have been doing that the whole time."

"Don't stop," I gasped. "So close."

"Need you, Lover," he grunted while hurriedly sheathing and lubing his throbbing cock. "Need to be inside you."

He gripped the backs of my knees and watched with rapt fascination as he breached my hole and slowly sank to the depths inside me. As before, the expected pain was just not present. He stretched me, and it burned, but the pleasure of being filled far outweighed the slight discomfort. I didn't need the pause that he gave me to adjust. It was like his cock was built for the sole purpose of fucking my ass. I rocked my hips up to encourage him to move.

His eyes shot up and locked with mine. A smile broke out on his face. "Patience, Beautiful," he chuckled. "You feel so fucking amazing. I want this to last."

He slowly pulled halfway out and then back in. The second time, he pulled all the way out and reapplied lube before pushing back in. He was driving me crazy and a whimper tore out of my throat.

"Are you needy?" he husked.

"Yes," I groaned. "Please."

He, finally, started thrusting his hips in a steady rhythm. It was slow and deep and it made my eyes roll back in my head in bliss. After a few minutes, he shifted and my body reacted with a violent spasm as he slammed into my prostate.

"Yes," he hissed. "Is that the spot?" he asked, repeating the same move and eliciting the same reaction from my body.

"Yes," I moaned. "More. Right. Fucking. There."

"Oh yeah." He repeatedly drilled the spot. "Gonna make you come now, Lover. Then we're gonna keep going and make you come again."

"Oh fuck." I clutched at the sheets as he let go of one thigh and got a firm grip on my weeping cock. He began stroking my dick in concert with the pounding that he was giving my sweet spot. I couldn't survive. I wasn't built to withstand such glorious torment. My orgasm burned a path through my body and spattered my stomach with stripes of white.

He milked me through the throes and then pulled out of me. He waited until I was watching him before he licked every drop of my seed off my stomach and visibly swallowed. After I was clean, he crawled up my body until we were eye to eye then he pushed back inside me. I arched up to meet his thrust.

"Fuck, Rain," he breathed once he was buried to the hilt. "You are so gorgeous." He kissed me hard and undulated his body, plunging deep inside me in wave after wave. He made love to me with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. It was passion and pleasure. At no point did he ever use the punishing rhythm I had known him to employ before, and at no time did he inflict any pain on me. He kept his promise about making me come again and he joined me soon afterward.

I was half lying on top of him, my back to his front, and he had his arms wrapped around me as if he was afraid that I might be stolen. I was somewhere between awake and asleep. I was trying to stay awake but it was a losing battle. We had been going at it for a couple of hours and I was exhausted.

"I'm so sorry, Rain," he whispered as I drifted in and out of consciousness. "I should have kept my big mouth closed in the beginning and claimed you for myself. I could have had you this whole time. I should have treated you like you deserved. I should have come out for you. I should have trusted you with my heart. I never, ever, should have hurt you..."

I'm sure there was more. I wanted desperately to hear what he had to say but the sandman had other ideas.

I awoke to discover that we had changed roles. I was holding him. He was still on his back but I was facing him with my body mostly draped over his. I had one arm under his head and the other around his chest. I wondered if he had been having nightmares and I had attempted to comfort him in my sleep. I didn't move. I didn't want to wake him and I was very comfortable. Dylan didn't produce the kind of heat that Eric did. Over the years, I had become tolerant of Eric's body heat but I had never become comfortable with it. Except in the winter. I was very appreciative of it in the winter.

I let my mind contemplate that, drifting the way it does when you're not really fully awake. I speculated as to the possibility of body hair playing a role. Neither Eric nor I had any significant body hair. Dylan had plenty. The night that I had slept between Ryan and Eric, I had been quite comfortable. But Eric had stayed fully dressed. Ryan and I had both been nude. Thoughts of Ryan being nude brought up memories of exploring every inch of his wonderfully reactive naked body. Images of Ryan crying out his pleasure as I worked over his body had me hard and dripping pre-cum on Dylan's hip. And that was the condition he found me in when he chose to wake at that moment.

"Hmm." He rolled us over so that he was on top and wrapped his fingers around my swollen shaft. "Yes," he hissed as my breath hitched sharply. "We're going to be very late to work."

We walked in to the office together, even though we had taken separate cars.

"It's ten o'clock," Mr. Weston scowled at Dylan.

"Is it?" Dylan asked, innocently. "I had a problem with my system at home this morning. I needed Rain to help me get it resolved."

The expression on Mr. Weston's face relayed loudly and clearly that he wasn't buying it for a second. "See that it doesn't happen again."

"You're late," Jason pointed out needlessly as I dropped my case on the floor of the server room.

"Yes," I sighed. "I am."

"Are you ok?" he asked. "Did you get hurt?"

"No," I replied. "I'm fine. Just late."

"Because you're like, never late," he explained. "And you're kinda walking funny."

I whipped around and squinted at him.

"What?" he asked.

I glared at him and then put my fist on my hip and arched an eyebrow at him. It took him more than a minute to do the math.

"Oh." His face bloomed bright red. "Umm... Well, fuck."

"Exactly," I said.

Jason shut his mouth and wouldn't meet my eyes for the rest of the day.