All Comments on 'Rainbow Creek'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rainbow Creek.

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. It was carefree, warm, and had just enough sexual content to make it interesting without overdoing it. Just a couple of young friends out for a day of sun, fun and relaxation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another one of your well written, explicit and thoroughly enjoyable stories. Not what I expected with the "First Time" category, but well worth the long read. Forget about re-categorizing; give the readers a different "First Time" experience.

Good, playful discussion of the feelings of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thought ....

Thought it was very interesting and kept me reading the story until the very end plus I did give it a "5" !

Ole { Grim } would of liked it it if it had been 2 guy's instead of 'Ladies' - - I'll bet you a dollar to a donut..!** LOL Go get'um Grim..! hehe

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Very nice

Don't usually browse this category, but I was on my tablet today and clicked on the Lit app for new stories.

A gentle and pleasant way for us to enjoy the first-time "Taylor" made sandwich. The way they are presented, Karen and Taylor might have a strong preference for guys, but they might do a little more exploration with each other not because they are attracted to other girls but because the other woman is their best friend and they are both having a dry spell.

I think it's copping a feel, though both seemed to be struggling with coping with their copping each other. Thank you for your usual, excellent writing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a great story,I gave it a 5*, I love the style and flow. As far as grim is concerned, I do believe there is a lesbian category so it wouldn't go into the gay section anyway it would go there. This story has to continue, you have tons of room to grow with having Karen, Taylor, laurel, the other girls, and even the two guys. Pick up right where you left off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...