Rainbow Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen gave a sharp yell and jumped both times. She took a couple of quick steps and then stopped. She had a grin on her face as she slowly bent at the waist. "I'd be careful doing that. I like being spanked remember."

Taylor laughed and swatted her friend on the ass several more times. "Just warming things up more," she whispered as her eyes took in the light red handprints on her friend's ass.

Karen straightened up and continued to walk. "I think you're loosening up quite nicely."

"Not really. Right now, everything is clenched up rather tightly."

Karen chuckled and stopped as she reached their chairs. "Spankings will do that."

"Spankings are the least of it. Running around naked, getting molested by a friend and a stranger, more running around naked. Thoughts of three people on a blanket. Thoughts of you masturbating." Taylor paused to groan softly. "Thoughts of me masturbating next to you."

Karen laughed as she bent over the ice chest and opened it. She pulled out two beers and opened them. As she handed one to her friend, she winked. "Yeah, earlier you wouldn't have mentioned any of that. Thought about it but...."

Taylor took a long pull on the ice cold beer and shivered as she turned the bottle down. She let out a long loud belch and grinned. "So we're bonding better out here than we ever have anywhere else."

"Being naked drops a lot of the barriers, so to speak." Karen replied as she moved over to her chair and straddled it. She sat down but kept her feet on the sand.

Taylor grinned as she moved to her chair and sat down the same way. "I'll race ya."

Karen laughed and pressed the cold bottle to her right breast and rolled it around. "Hell no! I'm going to come quickly the first time and then I'm going to enjoy the second one even more."

Taylor shivered as she watched the cold bottle make Karen's big nipple get even bigger and harder. "When you start on the third one, I want to suck on your nipples."

Karen groaned softly. "Three is pushing it but with incentive like that...."

Taylor took another long drink of her beer and sat the bottle on the sand next to her chair. Her cold right hand came up to cup her right breast. She shivered hard and smiled. "Let the games begin," she whispered as her left hand moved down her stomach toward her sex.