All Comments on 'Raising My Grade'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love It

You get an "A"

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 10 years ago
5 STARS

I loved it. Hope there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I learned to love black cocks as a teen. Me and a buddy would go to a motel and be the cocksuckers for a group of black guys once or twice a month. Most were average guys looking to get their load off in a white boys mouth and we were more than happy to suck there dicks and swallow sometimes 4, 5 or more loads of that hot black cum. One of the hotter guys with a big, big uncut dick used me privately a couple times a week throating that beautiful coal black cock. Those were the days.

PG564EPG564Eover 8 years ago

I was turned on by the imagery, and the pleasing submissiveness of the cock sucker.

White guys sucking black cock is a visual turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

My fingers never left my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nothing Better Than BBC for a Bi White Boy

This is the stuff that white bi men crave and enjoy privately.......came twice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five star. Sucking Black cock truly is a pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was still closeted in college, but I did think of it, just never acted o. My urges. I look back and think of all the lost opportunities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES