All Comments on 'Rally Girls'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
RALLY AROUND THE FLAG

but don't be surprised if they all don't agree, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Low and outside for a ball

I gotta tell you- I like just about all your stuff, and you are one of my favorite authors. This story, however, is one of my least favorites.

The mechanics, as usual, are great. It is always a pleasure to read stories where the author understands grammar, voice, and sentence structure. The characters and conflict pretty much ring true, and they are interesting enough that I care about them.

My problem with this story is the computer side of things. It is just too far from reality, and it breaks my concentration when I read it. I won't dwell on it, but here is a simple example. There is no way a hospital or its IT department is going to let a student have that sort of access to its machines.It is definitely against any sort of security policy, and quite possibly illegal under HIPPA.

How to fix it? I have no idea, I am a much better critic than writer. Maybe Mrs. Wilson loses some valuable file on her personal laptop that somehow saves the free world.

Thanks for all your writing, and hope this criticism helps you out. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
always fun to read about college's whores, they have their profession before they graduate

at least a love story came out of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Perhaps you should consider your own expertise before criticizing the author, being that you have used HIPPA vs the correct HIPAA.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Nice One, DG

I thought that the doctor was going to be a big problem and then I was puzzled by the title, Rally Girls, since only one Rally Girl showed up in the story. At first, I thought that she was going to do the service for the academic side! Well the ship ended up in a safe harbor and we felt good.

With respect to the complaint by the computer expert, I understand his pain, but he has to remember this is fantasy and just for free enjoyment. Accept it as its offered. Now if you include organic chemistry in one of your stories, you may get some of my dandruff flying....

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

I enjoyed it very much.

hoosier76hoosier76about 10 years ago

Another very good story!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Really nice to see a DG story in the new stories today

I like the "Computer Doctor" story - lots of twists and turns and a good ending. I am biased, though, as I like DG's stories.

jaybird8100jaybird8100about 10 years ago
A perfect romance story-great from start to finish and superb writing!

While I have never heard of 'rally girls' and have no idea if they are fact or fiction, but would have to think they are real considering college sports-I thought this was a wonderful story and having a beautiful redhead as the main lady has most of us males drooling and not feeling sorry for the bitch Sally. Great author who takes the time to write with care and feelings and also takes the time to have another person proof their work. Another 5 star writing-the kind we welcome and wish there were more of. Congratulations on another winner! :) Smiling Jaybird :)

chris73170chris73170about 10 years ago
great story

it is a great story man. loved the ending.

john1946john1946about 10 years ago
Great

As usual from you, another great story. Great ending......Makes you feel good...thanks

gulshannraygulshannrayabout 10 years ago
Rally Girls

Great Story and narrated wonderfully.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Good story great writing.

I would've enjoyed the story more without Sally as a backdrop. The title seemed like a stretch to me. The story seemed more focused on Sally than the main characters. I felt that any nameless character/characters could've supplanted the input on this story. Sally was portrayed as a sex vixen who would prostitute herself for any and all causes. This seemed to detract more than propel the essence of the romance. Since this story is in the Romance category it almost begs to eliminate Sally, who only serves to obfuscate this romance.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
A sweet story about lovoing and caring people

The families just wanted them to be careful and be sure - even Sally knew who she was and why - - all essentially good people -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"Jerry, her morals aren't the best. She is known to sleep with quite a few guys."

Where this come from??? My goodness! This is erotica mixed with porn Sir.!!!! Please reserve your gradparents morals for yourself (and don't embarrass yourself).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yet another good one

for a supposedly intelligent man ...like many jocks...he let his dick rule his head.....but at least he learnt how to please a woman which Rachel benefited from as he was able to pleasure her....but her mother and father were a pair of stuck up prigs and even though he was probably making as much money as a doctor if not more they still looked down their noses at him at least the bitch mother did...but hey he will end up making more money without working long hours.....in the end he and Rachel win hands down....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Being married to a great woman for 50 years I can honestly say that what Jerry said is the key to a happy and loving marriage is to not lie to each other and always communicate each others feelings with honesty

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first part of the story covers a computer brainiack ruled by his dick. It is difficult to appreciate his professional abilities when he is with Sally who is offering all the pussy he wants with her, if he goes to her college. Morals? NONE.

The second part of the story is much better and is controlled by a woman who has all her nuts together and who knows what she wants and works to get it properly.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it , but his girls mother was out for his hide

anchorman021anchorman02114 days ago

good story concept but written at a pre-college level ... to get committed readership (and to make it really sensous and/or erotic, whichever you choose) the sophistication of plot and writing has to go way up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...