Random Relations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have to go so far?" She asked, tightening her grip slightly. "My arse is still burning!"

Helen leant down and kissed her cheek. ""I've not cum so far in ages! I'm sorry if i got carried away - your father's used to it - will you go to see him - with me." She panted, wriggling harder to bring her orgasm closer, 'just a little further,' she thought, 'and i'm there - oh yes! - I'm there,' rocking back and forth on her daughters cunt to rub her clit.

"Okay mum I'll come with you." Elaine said.

If actions spoke louder than words she'd find out the truth of the matter - one way or another.

"Promise you'llcumwith me." Helen sighed.

"Yes, i'll come. I promise."

"Oh Eli'! Cum with me now!"

"Now?"

"Yes baby - Now!"

Helen breathed a little sigh of relief as the orgasm rushed through her, sending a flood of warm juice flowing over them.

"Oh mum!"

Elaine felt the heat of her mother's body surge through her and realised the truth in a blinding flash - she did love her - in more ways than one!

Their lips slipped into a passionate embrace as the love was accepted, tongues swapping secrets that had long been withheld behind a wall of antipathy which crumbled when they came together. Their hands explored the hidden folds of each others body, stroking, caressing, feeling the swell of emotion cleanse the darkness from within themselves.

In the afterglow they chortled happily and hugged each other tight, sharing a moment of peace after months of turmoil, content to rest in each others arms.

"You see how much more I can love you?" Helen murmured, nibbling her daughters earlobe.

"We really shouldn't..." Elaine replied, stroking her mothers buttocks anyway.

"I think we just did." Helen reminded her, licking her neck.

"Now go take a shower and then i'll take you to get all the proof you need."

"It's a little late isn't it?"

"No darling." Helen said, leaning up to look her daughter in the eye. "we're just in time."

Elaine nodded to show she understood her mother's meaning. They had discovered the truth in time to save their relationship. She swung her legs off the bed and stood up gingerly, wincing at the sudden pain from her sore body, before making her way into the bathroom to enjoy a hot shower.

Helen watched her go with a predatory smile of satisfaction and went into her own room to slip into something more --- suitable. She deliberated between two outfits before choosing one that would enhance this special occasion, liberally powdering her legs before stretching it on. She heard her daughter coming out of the bathroom and called out, "Darling! Can you come and help me?"

"Oh my god, mum! What are you wearing?" Elaine gasped from the doorway.

Helen turned, smiled at her and tartly replied. "Come now. I'm sure you've seen a woman wearing rubber before!"

As a matter of fact she had. The catalogue's were sprinkled with such items - but she never imagined her own mother wearing one! The bra strained to cover her huge tits, two holes allowing her erect nipples to breathe. Her thighs bulged within the thin rubber stockings and a rubber suspender belt hung limply down, unable to reach the tops without an extra pair of hands to pull them tight. She knelt at her feet and looked up.

"Is this what you want me to do?" She asked, pulling the left one up to snap it onto the suspender.

"Yes. Thank you dear." Helen curtly replied, indicating she should do all four by turning slowly around.

Elaine couldn't help but notice the outline of her cunt, clearly visible through the rubber panties stretched so tightly around her waist that she could almost hear them groaning under the strain. The sight would've been absurd at any other time, but the sexual tension wove a spell around them, pulling them closer together at this revelation. She watched her mother stride to the cupboard, rummage briefly and reappear with a long rubber cape, flinging it around her shoulders with a flourish before clasping it to her neck.

"What do you think of your old mum now?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Elaine chuckled. "Watch out batman!" She said, getting up from the floor to appraise the outfit better.

"Batman be damned - your father had better watch out!"

"Do you really...?" Elaine giggled.

"...do him in the bum? Helen chuckled. "Yes!"

"How...?"

"You'll see! Now - put this on." Helen demanded, handing a one-piece suit of pvc to her goggle-eyed daughter." He usually wears this, but it'll fit you." She explained, pointing out the zip that ran down the front, under the crotch and up the back to show her how it came apart.

"I - I can't!" Elaine protested, stepping backwards with a shake of her head.

"Oh, can't you. But it's okay to use my vibrator whenever it suits you?"

Elaine blushed to the roots of her hair. "I only borrowed it once."

"Oh really? Then how come i heard you using it in the bathroom a couple of weeks ago? It's okay love." She went on before Elaine could protest her innocence further. "I quite enjoyed having it warmed up before getting to grips with it myself."

Her blush deepened. Not only had her mother known she'd been through her stuff, but she'd inadvertently aroused her at the same time with her own juices! One thing still bothered her though.

"Where were these?" She asked, waving the pvc suit at her mother's rubber clad body.

"I hide them inside my frocks." Helen replied with a cunning smile. "I forgot I'd brought them until i wore my purple dress last month! Now hurry and get changed. I'll help you."

'No wonder i never saw them.' She thought, struggling into the unfamiliar garment. It clung to her body like a second skin, the crotch digging into her pussy like a metal finger. The sensation wasn't unpleasant and she held her breath as the zip rasped between her legs to fasten tightly at the nape of her neck.

"Such a pretty pussy." Helen breathed, sliding her finger along the puffy red lips, parting them slightly before pulling the other zip over them.

Elaine gasped at the intimate touch and moaned as it slid past her clit that had popped up to see what else was going to happen.

"We're going to havesuchfun, you and I." Helen crooned, pulling the zip up to the swell of her breasts. It refused to budge another inch.

"Well at least it's a warm night." Helen laughed, giving up the struggle to close it fully.

"I can't..." Elaine gasped as she realised the enormity of what she was being told to do.

"You can." Her mother snapped, taking her chin in an unshakeable grip. "And you will!"

"But mum...mmmmmmppphhhh!" Her protests were curtailed with an abrupt kiss that lengthened into a lip-crushing embrace.

"Listen to me Eli'." Helen panted. "Your fathers going to get his due tonight for all he's put us through. Why should he live in our house when he's the one who did wrong. Yes, i know. I walked out." She went on before her daughter could speak. "But now i'm going back - and you're coming with me."

Elaine nodded, unable to refute her mother in this mood.

"Go and get your coat on dear. I'll be down in a minute." Helen smiled to show she wasn't angry with her.

She waited until Elaine's footsteps faded down the stairs and went to a small cupboard by her bed, unlocked the bottom drawer and pulled out one more essential item she would need.

"Ready darling?" She said sweetly, descending the stairs in a jasmine cloud. The rubber rustled provocatively and her daughter nodded, staring in trepidation at the swinging length of solid black rubber between her mother's thighs.

"For anything?" She grinned, stroking Elaine's face with a manicured finger nail.

The perfume couldn't disguise her arousal and Elaine nodded firmly, wrinkling her nose at the pungent aroma of sweat and sex lurking beneath the scented haze.

"Leave the coat. It's a warm night and nobody will see us at this hour. Besides.." She kissed her daughter swiftly. "...You look gorgeous!"

"Mum!" Elaine protested, squeezing the obscene length in her hand. "You're outrageous!"

"Follow me." Helen commanded. "Two steps behind. And don't dawdle. She snapped, opening the front door.

To her considerable amazement, Elaine did as she was told without question, following her mother into the car where she sat with an exclamation of surprise. The seat was cold! It soon warmed up under her skin as they drove in silence through the deserted streets. Helen concentrated on the road ahead, holding her daughters face firmly in her rubber crotch, "Just in case anyone's about." She explained, turning onto the road that led past the park.

Elaine felt the strap-on she'd searched high and low for slip along her lips and she parted them to explore its rubbery tumescence, rubbing gently between her legs as she fantasised it sliding between them.

"Make me nice and wet." Helen purred, glancing down to see her daughters mouth working over the dildo.

She looked up and glimpsed two familiar figures, walking arm in arm through the park gate, from the corner of her eye.

'What's that dirty bitch been up to now?' She wondered, stepping on the gas.

(*)(*)

Alison had thought exactly the same thing earlier as she heard her a familiar voice noisily reminiscing over the vicar's exploits.

"Oh mother.' She thought, using the cover of darkness to creep closer. 'What have you been up to!'

"Oh yes! Yes! Make me cum again!" Her mother gasped, laying spread out on the grass like a primal sacrifice. The moon peeped its silvery face from behind the clouds and shone on her semi-naked body like a blessing from the Gods.

Alison looked at her glistening pussy and saw a way to keep her secret - and have some fun at the same time. She stepped from the bushes and brazenly walked up to her mother, planting a foot between her writhing legs to still her beating hand.

"What..?" Mrs Barton spluttered in confusion as she felt the weight of her foot.

"Oh Shit!" She almost screamed, looking into her daughters mocking eyes.

"Seems like the boot is on the other foot." Alison drawled ironically, pressing down hard.

"What would daddy say, hmm?" She went on, leering at her mother's full breasts.

"Or should i say, what would daddydo -ifhe heard about this?"

Jean may have been semi-orgasmic but recognised innuendo when she heard it. She looked away from her daughter and contemplated the alternative in the moonlit glade around them.

"I - I was fantasising. That's all." She said, hoping that would cut off further inquiries.

"Really?" Alison leaned closer. "And I suppose that streak of spunk in your hair is just an illusion then?"

"Oh fuck!" Jean ran a hand through her hair, feeling the sticky strands cling to her fingers like an emission of guilt.

"Oh fuck indeed." Alison smiled, taking her foot away. She walked around slowly until she stood over her head.

"What was it like?" She said, lifting her skirt to tease her clit.

"I can't say - you're my daughter for Christ's sake!" Jean exclaimed. "Have you no morals?"

"No." She smiled. "I do have a horny pussy though." She went on pinching her clit harder.

"Does he have a big dick? The vicar's been eyeing me up for months and i might let him if he has!"

"Don't..." Jean gasped at her effrontery and closed her eyes so she didn't have to see what Alison was doing. The image of his thick cock spewing hot spunk over her face sprang into her minds eye and she groaned in remembering the salty taste on her tongue.

"Is he any good at eating pussy?" Alison asked, brushing aside her mothers protest.

"No!"

"Either tell me!" She warned, "or dad. Its up to you.

Jean slumped like a badly made soufflé and said resignedly. "How long have you been spying?"

"Long enough."

"He thought I was - someone else at first."

"Who?"

Her mother ignored the question and described how she'd watched the priest jerking off in the sanctity of the confessional while she'd masturbated along with him - leaving out the earlier encounter with Gordon which had provided the catalyst for her visit in the first place. It had been the first time she'd ever done such a thing and the priest had dryly remarked he didn't do it that often either when she admitted it to him. Overcome with embarrassment, Jean had fled before any further revelations and regretted her hasty departure after calming down. Her walk through the park had provided a perfect opportunity to explore the strange feeling creeping through her body and she'd been so close to further fulfilment of her desire before being rudely interrupted.


"But who did he think you were?" Alison persisted.

Jean hesitated before admitting that, "It was you."

"Don't you just love the irony? Did he make you cum too?"

"No I - I took the matter in hand myself." Her mother replied, softly stroking her clit as she remembered how hot his spunk felt on her face, in her mouth. She shivered again at the thought of it creaming her juicy cunt and opened her eyes to see her daughter was just as aroused.

"We should go now." She whispered.

"Before we go - let's cum!" Alison giggled. "See how wet I am?"

The moonlight shone on the pouting lips of her smooth cunt, beguiling her to taste the dewy drops of juice glistening within.

Jean shook her head. "We mustn't."

"Oh, but I must!"

"I can't!"

"You will." Alison insisted, squatting over her mother's face. "Or i'll tell dad you did anyway - and you made me do it!

"You're a nasty girl!" Jean cried, digging her nails into the soft flesh descending perilously close to her face.

"Yes. I am." Alison admitted. "But you've been very, very naughty." She said, punctuating her accusation with increasingly harder slaps that resounded around the trees. They leaned closer in the quickening breeze with interest.

"And naughty girls get punished." She went on. "You taught me that - now It's time for your first lesson."

"NO!" Jean gasped, breathing in the aroma of her daughters ripe cunt that brushed delicately over her nose.

"Lesson one." She said, spitting between her legs. "How to eat pussy!"

"OH...!" Was all Jean managed to say before her lips were smothered in hot, wet flesh.

"Oh yes! "Doesn't that look good enough to eat?" Alison wiggled her arse playfully and stroked a moist finger through her mothers bushy lips. "God! It feels like a jungle down there." She laughed, teasing her clit. "Eat it! Get your tongue in there!" Alison demanded, wriggling into a more comfortable position. "Come on - Lick it - damn you!"

Jean stubbornly kept her mouth closed, breathing the ripe aroma of her daughters cunt as she felt herself taken in the most intimate embrace of her life. She'd never felt anything like it in her life. Her husband refused to have anything to do with such a lewd act.

Alison gave a frustrated squeal and clamped her thighs tighter against her mothers face, thinking, 'She'll have to breathe sometime!' And curled three fingers deep inside her cunt.

The same thing occurred to Jean and with a gasp she opened her mouth. Hot juices washed over her tongue and trickled down her throat. She gagged at the unfamiliar taste and drummed her feet on the grass as her daughter wriggled appreciatively on her face.

"Yes! Stick your tongue in there!" Alison cried.

Jean couldn't hear a word but felt the fingers thrusting harder in encouragement. She moaned as her delayed orgasm resumed its journey, teased on under her daughters direction, and trapped the fleshy folds of her smothering cunt in her teeth.

"Now we're not going to hurt each other are we? Alison warned clenching her fingers in the matted patch of thick hair. Jean realised she had her, literally, by the short and curlies! Her grip relaxed and Alison breathed a huge sigh of relief, flopping forward to lie flat on her mothers body.

Mother and daughter lay entwined in a classic 69 that began tentatively as each explored the other with a moist tonguehere, a stiff fingerthereuntil their initial shyness became washed away in a sticky flood of love juices.

The moon blushed and hid its face behind a passing cloud, shading the lovers from prying eyes, though neither would've noticed anyone who happened to pass by. No-one did. A solitary owl flew over the coupling women and ignored them in its search for smaller prey.

Alison, however, found exactly what she was looking for and wrapped her lips around the hard nub of flesh with a moan of contentment. She slid both hands under the plump, soft cheeks of her mothers arse, pulling her onto the probing tip of her tongue that circled Jean's clit as she sucked it, flicking the sensitive bud into full awareness. The thick, soft hair tickled her nose as she used to part the swollen lips of her cunt. She breathed the spicy aroma like an oenophile tasting a piquant new wine and opened her mouth wider to feed greedily on the tangy juices.

Jean felt her inhibitions float away on the breeze, carrying her up towards new, undreamt of pleasure. She explored the hot mystery of her daughters sex with trembling fingers, penetrating gently, then more eagerly as it sucked her into a maelstrom of passion.

"You bad girl!" She whispered, slapping Alison firmly.

A deep moan and a wiggle was her only response.

The glade resounded to the hard smacks and hot sucking lips. Their cries of mutual pleasure rose into the sky, tempting the moon out once more to bathe them in its aura. The trees sighed at the sight them writhing blissfully between each others legs. Their branches shook in the swirling wind, showering them with leaves.

Jean stopped spanking her daughter and buried her face between the glowing cheeks of Alison's arse with an ululation of sheer bliss as she began to cum.

"Mother-Fucker!" Alison cried as she felt herself penetrated by the hot, wet tongue.

The trees sighed:"IIIINNNCCCEESSSSSSTT!"

Moonbeams shone radiantly on them as they rolled over in a tangle of arms and legs, feeding on each others increasing lust.

Alison felt her back become moist and realised she was lying on the patch of grass her mother had used to piss on. Hysterical with desire she plunged her tongue right up Jean's cunt and writhed on the soiled earth, noisily sucking the creamy juice.

The leaves danced around their thrashing limbs and a rattle of applause seemed to emanate from the arboreal audience, stirred by the wind, whirling around them.

Jean was aware of nothing but the incredible sensation of the intense orgasm bursting over her daughters face. She raised her head, howled at the moon as though paying homage to an ancient spirit and clawed at her bared breasts, squeezing the swollen teats hard enough to bring a trickle of milk flowing over her fingers. Her whole body felt like one big, gushing cunt, ejaculating juices from every pore as she came again and again, and again. Years of frustration drained away from her flesh leaving her empty, yet fulfilled at the same time, ready for fresh experiences. She sank back down onto her daughters cunt with a long groan and kissed it gratefully, thanking her in the only way possible for showing her how to love again.

Alison quivered as she felt her needs assuaged so lovingly and responded by slipping her tongue along the hot torrent of liquid that flowed between her mothers cheeks until it found the way inside her nether hole.

Jean moaned briefly, surprised and delighted in feeling her most private spot penetrated so rudely. She rolled her tongue around Alison's clit in ever decreasing circles until it slid inside her smooth, syrupy cunt. The hot juices exciting her in ways she never imagined.

"Suck my cunt." Alison groaned, "tongue-fuck it." She plunged her tongue back and forth to show how she liked it.

"Like this?" Jean said, attaching her lips to Alison's cunt and slipping her tongue deep and fast in the juicy depths.