Random Relations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" She cried, wrapping both legs around her mothers head and rolling over in a smooth motion to ensure she kept her in the zone.

Jean managed to take a quick breath before becoming smothered in hot, wet flesh. It subsumed her will, suffocating her senses under the unshakeable power of her daughters orgasm.

Alison flung her arms wide as though trying to pull the moon down to her trembling body, wiping her mothers face between the cheeks of her arse, coating her with hot cum, using her like some sybian fuck-toy to get off on. The wind whipped her hair into a tangled frenzy around her face and she clapped both hands to her head, screaming with lust, while the trees seemed to empathise with both women, shaking in their orgasmic aura.

As the earth shattering tremors subsided Alison became aware of her mothers bubbling groans and saw she was furiously rubbing her clit. She leant forward, brushed her hand away and replaced it with her own, thrusting two, three, then four fingers inside her cunt. It sucked them in greedily with room to spare. Alison was thrilled and began rubbing herself over her mothers heaving tits while smacking her clit.

"I bet you wish this was the reverend giving you a right seeing-to now?" She chortled.

"Or would you rather watch him fuck me in this position?" She thrust four fingers deeper, pressing her thumb onto her mothers clit. "My pretty pussy's so much tighter. I bet he'd spunk in seconds!"

Jean went berserk, panting blissfully at the thought of his thick cock fucking her like Alison's fingers.

"Make me cum again!" She pleaded, shoving three fingers up her daughters dripping snatch.

Alison twisted her hand in the sopping wet gash. "Only if you promise to share him!" She said, gleefully wriggling on her mothers fingers.

"Yes! Anything! Just make me fucking cum!" She begged, plugging her daughters cute little arsehole firmly with a wet thumb.

"Would you suck his spunk from my freshly fucked pussy?" Alison persisted, teasing her clit on Jean's hard nipples.

"Oh God! Yes!" Jean humped harder on her daughters hand.

"I want to watch you suck his cock - after he's fucked my arse!" Alison demanded lewdly.

"Oh - my - God!" Not only did Jean feel herself cumming, she could actually hear it spurting.

Alison watched her juice squirt in a great curving arc and urged her on, "cum for me, cum!" She squatted over her mothers gushing cunt to do something she'd always wanted, but never dared. She pissed on her: rubbing her clit in absolute ecstasy as her golden shower mingled with the clear cataract of juice, consecrating their incestuous union in a flood of passion.

"Cum on!" Alison cried, mashing her smooth cunt into Jean's hairy bush, crushing their lips together in a sloppy wet kiss.

"I can't!" Jean gasped, exhausted after so much stimulation.

"Please?" Alison gave her mother a pleading look over her shoulder and wriggled enticingly, trying to persuade her to keep going.

It was no use. Jean was, literally, shagged out.

Alison pouted with disappointment and reluctantly gave up, laying on top of her mothers body to cuddle her, seeking comfort instead of sex.

They slept a while under the trees, who sighed in the breeze and showered them with leaves, protecting them against the cooling night air.

Jean woke, momentarily disorientated until she realised where she was - and who she was with.

"Oh God! What have I done?" She whispered, stroking her daughters hair.

Alison sighed contentedly and lifted her head from her mothers breast.

"I love you mum." She said, kissing her gently.

Nobody had said that to Jean in a very long time. She looked deep into her daughters eyes and kissed her in return.

"I love you too darling." She whispered.

They stood and helped each other dress, picking leaves out of each others hair with girlish giggles, then walked off arm in arm.

The trees waved their branches in farewell, whispering among themselves about what they'd witnessed.

"Isn't that Mrs Woolmer?" Jean said as they strolled through the park gate.

Alison grinned, "why, I think it is." She had a pretty good idea where she was going too...