All Comments on 'Randy Randi'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago

Who exactly are we supposed to like in this story? From the two wives that shouldn't be married to the two asshole brothers. There is no one to like. But then thats JPB for you.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 13 years ago
Why do you need to like them

BFG85 - Why do you have to like any or the characters in a story?? Real life is more about assholes than nice guys, as reflected in a lot of JPB's stories. Good fiction doesn't necessarily give you warm fuzzies. BTW, this was a not too bad story...

Harry

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Why you need to like the characters or ...

If there is no one to like in a story and the actions taking place aren't resonating with the reader, why bother reading? In fact, why bother publishing stories if nothing in them has interest? Something about the story has to touch the reader. Literotica stories are often too short to have complex plots or circumstances that create interest. Often it is the characters or their unique circumstances that make the stories worth reading. If the reader doesn't connect with the characters in some way they will grow bored and stop reading. Personally, I find JPB stories a mixed bag. Some resonate and some are a waste of time. Most are fairly short so I can work through them quickly but I never know what I am going to get. As to this specific story, the guys are just being horny guys. I don't like cheaters. John is cheating on his wife, just because he can it seems. Randi is cheating on her husband, to get even at first but later because she is a slut. Betsy is about to cheat, seemingly without cause either. So we have a bunch of cheaters fucking around without concern about what they are doing. That makes them not very likable. I wouldn't like a bunch of people robbing banks just for the hell of it either. It might be interesting to have characters that are REALLY nasty but these characters are pretty vanilla. The circumstances, coworkers screwing around, are pretty ho-hum for erotic literature. The story doesn't resonate with me.

devildog26devildog26over 13 years ago
Enjoyable Story

The characters in this story are truly despicable. So explain to me why I enjoyed the read. Is there going to be a Chapter 2 or even a part 2 to this story?

Some of your body of work is enjoyable and others are much less than that. This one has both aspects.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Hi Bob: HOT STORY

I don't like cheaters. Never have never will, but that doesn't mean I don't like a hot story.

They all deserve to be caught and burned at the stake, but that doesn't detract from the hot.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
there's always a stuck up cunt in every crowd !

JPB took that concept and effortlessly ran to flash story literary bank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Another group of assholes!

Seems strange he would drag his married brother into his mess. How does he look his sister-in-law in the face? Doesn't want to mess in marriages huh? Well he's doing his best to screw up his brother's marriage. He is the worst kind of dog. UGH!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
An interesting story

Incidentally, why are some people upset that a story about people having sex appears on a website called Literotica?

You want church sermons and sweetly sung hymns? Go to church!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
no likable characters here

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well that was ugly

This is going to sound odd, considering this is a porn site. But they were all such nasty, cheating people that I just hated the story. What a bunch of losers.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay fuck story

And maybe better than most. Can there really be that many sluts out there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sorta Nsty...

But gudd!

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 2 years ago

This is so siccccck that I gave it 5*. What does that say about me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS