All Comments on 'Randy's Revenge'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Short and to the point

Another fine story from JPB. The storyline has been used before but Bob made it his own.

Thanks for the good read

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
JPB has returned to his roots....

Bravo to the master. I would have him sent the pictures and video to all her family....!

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Solid basic story

No surprises in this story. Barry does the classic stupid drunken fuck. I usually believe that the first instance of something like that is forgivable but it's up to the spouse. Randi, abetted by her friend who hates her husband, takes the tack of getting vicious revenge. That's never the way to put a marriage back together and Barry's reaction is predictable and fair. <br><br>

What always gets me in these type of stories is the wife's reaction when the husband initiates the divorce. They think they are justified in their nasty revenge and can't believe that they are going to be divorced. It's hard for me to accept how clueless they are. Of course they have been driven by their anger and that supposedly makes them crazy. In a broader sense I would have trouble staying with someone who's reaction to personal issues was to go crazy and attempt to hurt me as much as possible. Who needs to be in a relationship with a person like that? <br><br>

Like most JPB stories this was well written and an easy read. The characters are vivid and stay true to their developed personalities. A solid story.

Boros749Boros749over 13 years ago
ummm...what hapenned?

to JPB, i mean. this story is not like his'. i mean i like it. but did some creature from outer space crawled up his ass into his brain?

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Was she safe?

Wonder if either women has aids? Both had fucked before....

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
I appreciate JPB always runs the gamut with his stories and you never know what you'll get next.

These are the stories I like. No cucks, but not extreme in dealing with the disrespect. Divorce is handled in a pragmatic fashion and the protagonist moves on.

Thanks for sharing. You really are a very good writer even if I don't like the way all of your storiues turn out.

SpykkeSpykkeover 13 years ago
But where exactly has this

story taken us. certainly not into new territory. Please can we have some creativity and some new plots?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Funny how all the LW revenge freaks love this story

Because the good ol' boy divorces her, despite the fact that the husband's infidelity was the cause of the problems. Oh sorry, I forgot - in LW world, men fucking around doesn't count. Only wives.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
WHERE IS THE REVENGE?? anyone see any?

HOW ...exactly... is getting a divorce from a vile lying cheating cunt whore "Revenge?"

thats is Just survival. Only the Turd that goes by the name JPB could fuck up this story

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
For once Harry missed the ball . . .

Harry is usually right on the money, but not this time. The revenge was Randi's (the name in the title should have been spelled, "Randi," not "Randy"). I'm sure that JPB did not mean to infer that Barry (the husband) was the one who was getting revenge. Barry simply got a divorce to be rid of Randi, whose "revenge" was way over the top and poisoned their marriage.

Randi tried to get revenge against Barry, who, without premeditation, found himself in the sack with the wife of Tom, the person with whom Barry was negotiating a business contract. Randi's revenge backfired on her when Barry walked. End of story. And as others have said, it has been done before but this was a bit different and it was a fun read just the same.

JPB appears to have reformed. Instead of weak-willed, bisexual, cuckold males we actually have a man who has a pair. Thanks for writing.

helmsguyhelmsguyover 13 years ago
there's fucking around and then ther's fucking around

Great. Your right on.

morris53morris53over 13 years ago
Sorry, anonymous missed his identification of her ongoing cheating!

He did mess up. However, he was able to discern her previous and ongoing affair. He did not suffer from severe cranial rectalitise!

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
Is this a rewrite? I have read this story before.

Not bad.

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
Good, But Just One Thing

The revenge wasn't harsh enough. He should release the picts to her family anyway. She deserves it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
JPB, you finally wrote a decent story!

I gave it 5 Stars! Can you believe that?

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Probably one of your best

This story went just about how it should. Not over the top, no second chances, just do what you have to do and get on with life.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Roflmao@Harry

When will you learn Harry, you first have to engage the brain, before putting your fingers into gear and on the keyboard? This is of course, assuming that you have a brain?

Nice solid story Bob, short and sweet. As some have said, no twists or turns, just straight down the line.

I got to the end and thought, Hmmm, not bad this was a solid four star effort for sure." Then I read Harry's comment and couldn't help myself. I had to give you the extra one.

Don't bother emailing me to say thanks, you can email Harry and thank him instead.

Thanks Bob for the story and Harry for the laugh, all the best for Christmas.

Amanda

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
JPB nails one

Great story. Concise, no wimps and a realistic level of revenge. Good job!

shangoshangoover 13 years ago
You're "Heroes" have evolved from Cuckolds

to Bigots?!? You are a man among men, JPB.

MAND70MAND70over 13 years ago
BETTER NEXT TIME?

I DIDN'T LIKE THIS AS MUCH AS OTHER STUFF YOU'VE WRITTEN - BUT PLEASE WRITE MORE!

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

This was just great! Your becoming amazing JPB!!

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
once again stop using the black guys as the bad guys

his wife was a slut to start with, and no one gives a fuck about how you feel about interracial couple but to keep making black guys the ones you hate is fuck up and so are you. You lost a fan.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
All this fear about being called a racist is political correctness gone wild.

The fact is, just as black women resent white women dating and marrying black men, white men resent black men dating and marrying white women. That is because both black women and white men are disadvantaged when white women and black men date and marry. You witnessed the resentment black women have in the OJ case.

When a white girl dates a white guy, you don't know if is a sexual relationship. However, you know if a white girl dates a black guy they are having sex.

Almost all white women want white babies. However, when it come to sex half the white girls have or prefer sex with black guys and sometimes because they don't want to be called racist. And, since there are 7 whites to every black, black guys have more white pussy then white guys.

There is not much young white guys can do if young white girl date black guys except to ostracize her and label or her a "nigger loving slut" (excuse the language) and refuse to date and marry her.

There are a high enough percentage of white that will not marry a young white girl that dates black guys and a much higher percentage if the white girl has a mixed race baby. That doesn't prevent the white girl from marry a white guy but it limits her options and in effect makes her less desirable to young white guys.

I remember a teenage blonde girl bragging about having sex with a black guy and claiming how much better the sex was. If you don't think greatly decreased her desirability for marriage in the eyes of young white males, I have a bridge to sell you.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
JPB IS NOT A RACIST!!

This racist battle cry is getting really old really fast. A rose by any other name ,, same with a person of the Black persuasion..

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ANGRY, MAD PEOPLE

sometimes dont go overboard on retribution and punishment. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
JPB!!!!

Keep them coming. This one was a little weak but still an entertaining read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Other than the racist aspect it was a good story. Revenge fucks never work, especially in front of your spouse. The wife got what she had coming to her, an ex-husband.

HA HA HA

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Not racist

Story was fairly short and entertaining, if not a bit sad. I agree that JPB is not guilty of blatant racism. The rationale for Jamal being not just Negroid, but dark black in color, is Sweety's (with Wanda-Bitch help) wish to maximize Hubby's discomfort. Hubby, by his own admission, still has some residual racist leftovers from his youth. Notice that Jamal is not reported as being a massive stallion in overall size, and no claims of 13" pecker 3" thick. (good recovery IS mentioned, but he is young and it was during the inaugural episode, and might have involved Wanda's additional attentions!) His language is Street Black but is realistic, given the Glock.

al18al18almost 12 years ago
This one is good

Usually you write some wimpish or semi-wimpish stories.

This one is semi-good.

It would be even nicer if the hubby would put couple of bullets into whore and the black asshole - o well, you just can hope

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
I would

have still the pics to everyone. There was no signed contract just a verbal agreement. Like the verbal agreement about forsaking all others made on the wedding day.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
You always finish your stories without payback to the bitches

How about a BTB story

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
It Is BTB

He knew she would end up at Wanda's and obviously Wanda was into Blacks.

The payback (BTB) is that now everyone pretty much knew she was a whore and doing blacks. Will he ever use the videos...hmmm, maybe - if her or one of her customers attempts to give him trouble, otherwise, her once happy married life is over and the road to misery is well under way...can you say Police blotter, prostitution record, no insurance for Doctor and Hospital care - wait, they can't cure Aids!

So...yes, she is burned!

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
all are scum in this

Drunk is not an excuse for cheating. At any given moment there are 10 million people on the planet that are drunk(look it up) yet only a very small percentage of them cheat. If someone cheats when drunk, then they'll do it sober. It's just that cheaters think drunkenness is a legitimate excuse and a get out of jail free card. Well, it's neither.

Revenge is not an excuse either. If someone cheats for revenge, then they will think up ANY reason to need revenge. They will cheat anyway. I mean, if hubby murdered some stranger, would wifey be justified to do the same just to be even?

Therefore, EVERYONE in this story is a cheating piece of shit - hubby AND wife.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A DOUBLE SET-UP

and only one sucker to fleece. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
randy's revenge

any white woman who fucks a black man needs to be shot

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Where is

the revenge? I guess our hero and Wanda were on the same flight home from NY? Silly.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Getting Even

What, he accepts ONE blow job, and she has multiple fucks and pussy-eating, including right in front of him, on multiple days, and that's EVEN?

And that's forgetting the race angle, which as much as he himself admits is racist is STILL something he feels, and she KNEW it, and deliberately did it to add to his "punishment">

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
My Bad

Okay, it was more than a blow job, but it was STILL her doing him, not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lucky Guy

A real loving wife would not have acted so quickly or even considered cheating!

She didn't seem to be too bright...staying with Wanda when hubby knew who and what Wanda was. Still, he was patient but true to her lack of common sense...she brings home the stud...well, closet slut out of the closet and all it took was a good friend (a big slut) to show her the way so...hubby was lucky - no kids and a wake up call!

Oh, he was guilty, when he woke up with the red head, he should have stopped everything and so the old saying, already did it - guilty so...might as well...'Cheating'!

Okay, he lacked morals and maybe(?) wouldn't cheat again but he did and...once a cheater...well...

Randi...total slut and short of losing a comfy life style, she is enjoying herself with Wanda and slutting a lot so...they should both be happy!

2ndThoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that's one sure way to screw up a marriage!

He wasn't exactly innocent. He could have pushed Marsha off. And been quick thinking enough not to escort her to the door where the world could see them. He still might expect some backlash from screwing a clients wife. But his marriage is toast. Randi WAY over reacted for someone that seemingly wanted her marriage to continue. Or was it just her meal ticket that she wanted to continue. It seemed unclear whether or not she worked. But one lingering question. If he was feeling so bitter and vindictive why didn't he send the videos to everyone they knew after the divorce was final so that everyone knew why they divorced and then why didn't he send the Police a random tip and try to get Wanda and Randi arrested for prostitution? That would have been a nice touch of revenge. He could have visited her in jail and told her how good she looked in orange.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
uh huh

I gave this a 4 star rating because I feel there were a few things missing. I mean I see where she got revenge on her husband, But if he was so pissed off he should have sent the videos to everyone they knew including her family. Also he could have informed the police of the goings at Wanda's house. Or found some black guy with AIDS and paid him to go over and to fuck his ex-wife and spread the love around. Just saying.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
As always when you turn to this genre...

...you do excellent work. I see no reason to deny anything but 4 stars. You are a gifted author - as long as you keep from gloryfying cuckoldry.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
What a Twat!

Barry should take the photos and video he took of Randi's fuckfest with Jamal and mail to her parents,sisters and brothers,boss and co-workers,and anyone else she knows where it would be embarrassing to her. Of course they also need to be posted on Hamster,Porn Hub,etc

Burn the fucking bitch!!!

ps : Wanda needs to be punished too! BIG time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nothing wrong with it

Except the author is a racist piece of shit.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Racist?

Just because a character is a racist doesn't mean the author is.

Anon 5-12-16 must be a leftist.

Playing the race card at least once per day is standard Liberal training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't these people know that that black stuff rubs of on them?

Niggers are every where you look.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divide Duke

Crawl back where you been hiding oh you been hiding behind the anonymous comment before this. I'll make a deal with you tell everybody who you are and we can see just how much of a real person you are. If you don't you're just another sheet wearing female dog (Bitch).

VapspegeoVapspegeoabout 7 years ago
This is a copy of another story

There's a story on this site very similar about a wife and girl friend setting up the husband to think he cheated but in reality he didn't so she and her girlfriend can fuck another Without retribution. The plan was though up by her girlfriend and her. Afer the fact a couple he knew informed him of the decet which caused pretty much the same outcome. My question is it important to express she was cheating with a Blackman. Cheating is Cheating, so if she cheated with a white that would make it okay? Cheating is cheating and yes when used correctly the term Nigger could mean any low person. So the wife and her girlfriend are Niggers 🤣.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@Anomyous "Nigger stereotypes"

So, anonymous, do redneck stereotypes exist because they're accurate? Does this mean you really are married to your cousin? Maybe you and justgr8 can get together and drop a few "N" bombs. That should be entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
would have been a good story but ...

you had to put the JPB standard in it of some whore fucking niggers .

nobody wants to read about monkeys-on-humans . its sickening .

label this shit interracial to keep normal people from stumbling onto your nigger-fuck fantasies .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FYI

the human-on black thing is disgusting .

stop using that crutch . you lean on it . HARD .

you are better than that , at least that's what i'm told .

1*

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanalmost 7 years ago
Missing Something

During the back and forth regarding "who's a racist", "what's a racist", "everybody's a racist", "nobody's a racist", etc debate, I noticed something, nobody seemed to think that some accountability was due to Tom and Marsha. If Tom doesn't pimp his wife out in order to get a contract, there is nothing for Wanda to see. The " I was gonna give our business anyway" argument is rediculous! Did they do that to influence? Show gratitude? Was there a plan to blackmail if he had not signed? Bottom line is, are this the kind of people his boss would agree to be doing business with? I can tell you my boss would fire me on the spot if he knew I signed with these folks. Lucrativeness of the deal be damned! To open us up to possible litigation or embarrassment if word went out to others in the industry? Death and destruction would follow! This guy doesn't seem to care in the slightest that these folks got him drunk and sent HIS FRIGGIN WIFE in to sleep with him! WTF??? You would still do business with them!

Then, their actions led to the break up of his marriage?? Even without the determination if her sleeping with black guys started before or after his event. Their actions caused him the emotional angst and financial impacts of a divorce! Any normal guy would rain retribution and hurt down on Tom and Marsha, of Homeric proportions!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Must agree with many other comments

Although the concept and outline were of value, the devil was in nearly every one of the details you provided. I was very disappointed in this presentation to say the least. If I need racism, I look to our president. You can't beat the master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spades

Get yer goat ????

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Too bad

Too bad Jamal didn't take one more step forward. Not my favorite story, but it'll do.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 5 years ago
Nothing like a bunch of moronic ass, assholes

We know JPB is racist, he’s always been racist so let it go, and the you sorry shit licking faggots. who can’t call somebody a Nigger to their face, you need to shut the fuck up you. There’s nothing like a undercover racist who is so much of a pussy send me your name and address. When I come over and fuck your wives. Then so me how you are by calling me a nigger to my face. Then when I put my foot in your monkey ass then we’ll see who’s the monkey is bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
lol @hue

in the actual racist, proving err'y stereotype

'yous a raysict....feel bad bout dat. where all da whit wimin at?! imma fuk your wives!'

do you hear yourself? you're a joke. maybe if you acted like an intelligent man instead of the exact racist stereotype your manly fee-fees got all butt-hurt about, you'd have an ounce of respect as a man. but calling people racist and 'say that to mah face' on the internet...when literally no one is talking to you...that's a woman's tactic. you's a bitch. i'd take you out to dinner and fuck you in front of w/e poor woman you convinced that you're actually a man and not a bitch with a penis.

you sure complain a lot. bet you got a wicked good tongue. this is the internet, your craptivism doesn't work here. you and i, and everyone else knows literally no one is racist on here. you just want attention...like a bitch. but what if...heaven forbid...someone exists someone that doesn't like your genetics. oh no? such wow. much sad. big bad. grow up to at least be an adult bitch.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago
Rushed ending

Was kind of a rushed ending would have liked a bit more information before and after the divorce and some revenge on Marsha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I think Randi was already cheating before

I think Randi was cheating even before you went on that business trip. Her friend Wanda set you up at that out of town business meeting by slipping a roofie into your drink to get you to fuck Tom's wife who I think also was in bed with Wanda. I think that by telling the truth when you got home to Randi as she already knew as Wanda had already filled her in. That should have clued you to already think that this was a plan devised between Wanda and Randi as the cheating that Randi was doing previously is why they set you up. The question remains was it to get you to divorce Randi? I think it was, and you did get the evidence you needed to get the divorce done. Randi's mistake was she underestimated your resolve and she went too far by bring Jamal to your home and committing the adultry in front of you, but she did not think you would by thinking quickly and take all the pictures and getting all the evidence and I don't think she expected you knock out Jamal with one punch either. When Jamal came after you in the home office and pulling the glock out and threating him, he then realized he had made a mistake. Randi when you told her that you had enough evidence for a divorce she was shocked because she thought their marriage would go on because they were even, but she was too stupid to realize that Wanda's was ruining Randi's and Barry's marriage. It finally dawned on her but it was too late as she was served and Barry divorced her, and Wanda got her wish for Randi making her a paid whore prositute call girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lemmie get this striaght

the husband was literally under the definitions proscribed by law - raped, sexually assaulted, and his wife's reaction to learning of his sexual assault is to have sex with other people as revenge?

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Too short

4*. A little more in the epilogue about Randi would have scored a 5. Just felt like she got away with it. So she got divorced, too short to tell if she really loved him so her and Wanda doing black guys doesn’t seem like punishment. Plus still no one knows.

PATRIOTICAMERICANPATRIOTICAMERICANover 3 years ago
Preparation Pays

I would have had my gun ready as she came in the door with him. I like 1911's myself but Glocks are okay but I guess that's cuz I'm part Austrian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How about a finish?

Would have been good if u finished the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BLM

Fuck that...they think they have big Dick’s

...maybe a few...and they hurt women!

So better get on with all lives matter...except fuckers who cheat and need a cap in a left nut.

Sorry, don’t respect disrespect...bring it

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Barry got worked over hard, but then again, he's a raging racist, so I guess they both got what was coming to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star garbage racist

So bad garbage 1 star racist fuck

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

Getting revenge for a one time cheat to get even is one thing but she took it to the next level and became a whore. I hope her and her friend Wanda are happy together.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wheres the payback? Another story that falls short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jamal walked off under his own power, why? Jamal knew Randi was a married woman. The force must be balanced! The universe demands it!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Utterly Banal... Cuckold is a wimp....no payback whatsoever...,

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

Yes you are bitter.....

So what the fuck did you do...

Maaan!!! All men are dogs.... Women say it right.

Just show the some bone...in this case it is pussy.

Untill they are getting pussy they won't think what is really happening and what is right or wrong....

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

He cheated. It doesnt matter what he intended, his actions tell the story.

Then, when caught, he tries to justify it, minimize it. He excuses his actions.

Yet, he acts the victim when his wife cheats. He is petty and vindictive and unforgiving. He is a hypocrite.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

Great story. She wanted revenge and she deserved I, but she went too far. She let her friend Wanda take her way over the top. He cheated and he confessed and wanted to make it up to her. Her friend wands just wouldn’t let it just be payback but she had to destroy him not just get even. If she had just been honest with him and went to a mother with another guy for payback sex I could live with that but she HAD to bring another man back to their house and rub his face in it. Sorry it’s over Rhonda can have her

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Prime example of two wrongs do not make a right. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, after all this, did Marsha's husband, Tom get his business?

Canuck5697Canuck5697over 1 year ago

Loved it. Over the top stupidity from his wife.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 1 year ago

Yes, I second in asking the question. Did Tom get Barry's business?

Lowrider2020Lowrider202011 months ago

Business? yes\no\maybe so???

ReadyOneReadyOne9 months ago

Yes, they did business.

"I had already decided to do business with her husband's company before we even headed out drinking."

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Hmm, Another well-written tale of revenge with a distinctly unique twist. Thanks for another fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

FTDS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did I detect a tsunami of FLS (female led stupidity) flooding the comments section via whimpdoodle? Was hubby wrong for failing to stop what was happening, yes. Was wife overacting, definitely. The one point apparently overlooked, how did wanda-the-bitch, manage to be in new york, on the exact day and time the to "catch" the slut exited hubby's room, be on the same floor? Was she instrumental in the seduction of hubby? Was it the wife in the hotel and not wanda-the-bitch?

Too many unknowns leading to speculation that it was a preplanned setup to force hubby into accepting wife's cuckolding hubby on a continual basis.

TexMan1970TexMan19702 months ago

Feels like a good BTB story! Liked the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS