Ransom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, Mandy broke the kiss. "Your turn," she said. Ransom watched, entranced, as Kim slowly took him between her lush lips, deeper and deeper.

Mandy stood and pressed herself against Ransom. She reached up, put a hand behind his head and pulled his lips to hers. "Kiss me, why don't you?" she whispered.

Feeling the boiling heat rising in his cock, the man took her head with one of his own hands, pulled her in towards him. Their tongues met inside her lips like mating snakes. His other hand seized one of her full breasts, squeezed it gently and played with its weight.

Mandy felt her heart booming its delight. It's been so long!    she thought to herself.

Kim bobbed rapidly back and forth on his swollen member. She leaned forward until she felt him on the back of her throat, then pulled back, sucking hard. Her hand swiftly pumped his shaft as her head rolled to one side and then the other, dragging his cockhead against the inside of her hollowed cheeks. Ransom groaned as the small woman's hand passed between his legs, dragged her fingernails softly across his inner thighs.

Ransom seized Mandy's nipple between two fingers, pulled gently but firmly. Mandy moaned in her own need, pulled out of the kiss and pushed away from him. She leaned down and gave his nipple a light nip with her teeth before her hand lifted Kim's chin to look at her.

"Time, honey."

Kim smiled and rose to her feet. Looking Ransom in the eyes, she ran a slim fingertip from his neck down over his chest.

"Yum!" she said softly. She could feel her labia, swollen with promise, felt her essence on her inner thighs.

Ransom, each arm around a slender waist, stepped into the motel bedroom. The sheets had already been turned down on the king-size bed. The two girls dragged him onto it, laughing with happiness and anticipation.

The lean man fell back, his head on a pillow, the women kneeling on either side of him.

As Mandy's hand began lightly but swiftly pumping the skin on his shaft, velvet over iron, she again leaned up and began kissing the man, hard, demanding. As his lips opened and his tongue welcomed hers, his hands came up to clasp her head.

Kim flicked his cockhead with her tongue tip whenever it came in range, then bent down and sucked into her mouth first one ball, then the other. Covering her teeth with her lips, she slowly lifted her head away from his body, stretching his sac as her tongue stroked its tender contents.

Ransom began to pant, his eyes closed. Pausing and pulling away from his mouth, Mandy glanced down at her still-occupied friend. Their eyes met. Kim let his sac fall and the two lay down, one on either side of his lean figure. Their heads came up to rest on his shoulders. Kim slowly trailed finger tips from his bare thigh up to his chest.

Mandy leaned in for a quick, almost chaste kiss, moved back to look at him in the eyes.

"Time for you to earn your keep here, Ransom," she smiled. Kim giggled at the words.

His eyes shifted back and forth between the two lovely girls, a gentle smile on his face. He shifted out from under their heads, turned around and knelt between them, facing them. A hand grasped each of them by the ankle of one leg and began slowly sliding up over silky skin.

In due course, his thumbs came to rest against the girl's labia. As he gently stroked along the lengths of their pussies, Mandy closed her eyes, bit her lower lip. Kim gave a small gasp as his thumb found her entrance, probed softly, entered just to the first knuckle, twisted.

The thumbs were replaced for both women by gentle fingers sliding through their wetness, probing, turning, pinching gently. Ransom leaned forward, came to rest with his mouth over one of Mandy's breasts. The girl moaned deep in her throat as the man suck and licked her erect nipple.

Kim, with Ransom's persistent fingers feeding her arousal, was falling into an ocean of sensation. Without shifting her body, she leaned over to bring her lips onto Mandy's. The redhead's eyes popped open before she reached up with her hands and pulled their heads firmly together.

Muffled thought they were, the women's cries grew louder and louder as Ransom patiently, slowly, gently worked their pussies, fingers sliding over their ridged walls, thumbs swirled over their hooded buttons.

Overwhelmed by waves of sensation, Mandy tried to reach Ransom with a hand but failed. Her hand settled instead on one of her friend's breasts. Kim moaned in pleasure as her friend's fingers captured her stiff nipple between two fingers, pulled and teased it. She responded by leaning in harder with her kiss, thrusting her tongue deeper into her friend's mouth.

Ransom left his fore and middle fingers inside Mandy, kept them stiff and curled just slightly; he began to stroke in and out of the girl's sex. Faster and faster, his curled fingers dragged across her swollen G-spot each time he pulled out, his thumb rolled against her clit every time his hand dove back in.

Mandy's cries grew louder. Shaking off Kim's kisses, her head whipped back and forth, shouting meaningless words in her bliss. She went rigid, her body almost quivering as her orgasm burned through her. Ransom kept his hand moving in and out of her, smiling as he watched her joy.

The girl's breasts shook as she tried to breathe, long nipples quivering. Ransom could feel her clamp down on his fingers with her sex.

Mandy gave a great single cry and, almost in desperation, clasped his hand, held it still. Her breath came in great gasps and gulps as the aftershocks kept running through her.

Kim watched her friend with a happy look on her face. Her eyes closed, she floated in pleasure as Ransom's hand continued to work her sex.

"Oh, god, Ransom," she panted. "If your hands are that good...?" Her eyes dropped to between his legs, where the mushroom of his swollen manhood protruded out from between his thighs.

Laughing, the man caught her by the ankles. Shifting to kneel between Mandy's outstretched legs, Ransom flipped Kim onto her stomach as he dragged her down towards him. He stopped pulling only when she was lying face-down beside her friend.

Ransom squeezed the Asian's girl's buttocks, laughed. Guiding himself with one hand, he slid forward.

Kim gasped as she felt his head probing for her opening. Shifting to help his aim, she gasped again, gave a low cry as she felt him enter, his swollen head stretching her silky walls.

Ransom kept most of his weight on his elbows, but slid his legs down to lie at full length on top of Kim. He smiled at the sensation of his stomach against her firm cheeks.

He began to move, very slowly in and out of the small girl, closing his eyes at the warm welcome of her depths around his hardness.

When he opened them again, it was to see Mandy's arms around Kim's head, locked in yet another endless kiss.

The girl's slim body between them began to jerk at each stroke as Ransom began to hammer into her, faster and faster. Ransom could hear her grunting in pure pleasure each time he drove home.

The sensation within his own cockhead grew, glowing like a nova in a moonless sky. The girl clutched him as he moved, began to buck and shriek under him, shouting her own passion. She heard Ransom growl, felt him empty himself into her.

He sagged, tried to catch his breath, then rolled to one side. Kim clutched his hip with her hand and rolled with him, keeping him still buried in her as he landed on his side.

The three lay still for a long time.

"God," Mandy breathed. "That was... something."

"What was it you said?" Kim whispered. "'Raider or trader'?"

Mandy giggled sleepily. "Yeah, Ransom. which was that?"

He chuckled in the dim light. "Don't know," he said sleepily. "Might have been a third one I didn't think to mention."

"Sleep, lover," Mandy whispered.

"Sleep, Ransom," Kim echoed.

From below, Donnie's tail thumped a few times on the floor before he too fell asleep.

+

Thanks for reading!