Raska Tales: The Fallen General

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was taken back a moment, registering what he just heard. When it clicked in his mind, his immediate answer was "anything."

She raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Even if I were to demand the service of your soul for a thousand years? To jump at my every beck and call even if it meant your own suffering every, cursed, moment?"

The general nodded. "For my little girl, I would pay any price to see that she lived a long, happy life."

"But not her sister?" Moitri questioned, bringing a frown to her guest's face.

Starting a slow pace around him, the Goddess chuckled and cast a sultry stare upon him. "It's clear that you are much less concerned with the elder child of Leliat. I understand this. After all, she still lives... and she isn't yours."

Zerry's fist clenched, a pain roiling inside at those four final words. He didn't allow it to fester, however. Straightening his back and raising his chin up, he was stern as he growled back, "I still treated her as my own. Leliat may have been another's mistress but that was... a long time ago. Before she became my wife."

Moitri stopped at his back, placing her hands on his shoulders as she leaned in to whisper into his ear. "You were supposed to only be her and her daughter's protector. A personal guard. Yet a single eve of wine and starlight made you both so much closer."

"I regret nothing," Zerry declared. "You said you could bring Ruya back to life. Name your price."

Moitri grinned and circled around to his side, tracing her finger across his back and resting her chin on his shoulder atop her hand.

"You paid my price, General, when your army sacked Venwood. 'Liberated' St. Alexis-Talia. Razed Urani and Boch. So many wicked souls... Tell me, do you remember your victories? The men you killed?"

He closed his eyes and let out a long sigh, his mind dialing back. "Thirteen cities and fifty-three field battles over six campaigns. I lost count of the men I killed long after five hundred."

"Seven hundred and twenty two souls have come to me by your personal hand, counting the one you ended as he brought you to me," she answered, caressing the length of his arm. "You did not command your armies in battle, you led them. Stood at the head of the charge and bear the marks on your body to prove it. You showed no mercy and it fed a hunger in me that had been itching for too long. And since the day you caught my eye at Venwood, I've wanted to make you one of my mine."

He blinked, stepping away and turning to face the goddess as he asked, "So my Ruya?"

A chuckle escaped Death, her humor lost upon her guest. "I can bring her back... Only there is a catch."

"What?"

Again, she closed the gap between them and reached out, placing her hands upon his shoulders and holding his gaze as she started, "My realm deals in souls. I've secured the one that belonged to your girl, and Calia has already agreed to turn her spirit unto me, but her body, like yours, was destroyed in the fire. A replacement is needed, and while I can make your essence take on a form within my domain, the ability is lost in the living world... That is Necela's realm and she is... Indisposed. A situation that dictates we try... Alternatives."

"You aren't going to sacrifice someone to resurrect my daughter..."

Moitri simply shook her head. "No. I would grant a pure body for her enchanted soul to possess if I am going to bother with all this trouble... but without Necela, I need to create one for her... the old fashioned way..."

Her eyes narrowed over a sly grin as his opened in realization. "I can't say I have reason to complain, between you being such a handsome man... and my lack of a child for so very long..."

Zerry couldn't say a word before she waved her hand in his direction and an unseen force threw him backward. The instant he hit the ground, Moitri pounced on him, planting herself upon what he realized to be his naked hips. At her lascivious grin, the General found himself lost in disbelief, his eyes just holding wide as she moved his hands to her thighs.

Higher functions began to return to him when she snickered and leaned down to speak a finger's width from his nose, her hands planted on his broad, viciously scarred chest.

"Youwoulddo anything to bring Ruya back," she murmured, her breath surprisingly warm on his face. "Butcanyou take a Goddess to the height of mortal pleasure?"

Zerry grunted as she dug sharp fingernails into his pectorals, punctuating her challenge as he gripped her wrists in his large hands. His instincts awoke to the danger, his body automatically flexing and readying his muscles. Thoughts came forward on how to engage as he would against an adversary who'd gotten the drop on him.

"Witheverythingon the line," Moitri hissed, drawing his focus back with the showing of subtle but unsettlingly sharp teeth. "I will not grant a boon for failure."

He blinked, taking in the meaning of her words. Her desire from this encounter. With that dark gaze of hers burning into his soul, he felt an instinctual reluctance. Hesitation from his heart for the one that once spoke for him the words,I do.

Leliat is in a better place, now.He told himself, looking away from Death's stare.But Ruya has a chance. Our daughter can live again.

"Do you accept my challenge?"

Gritting his teeth, his eyes turned forward and narrowed at the threat. "I don't fight fair, my lady."

Her grey-lipped smile broadened. "I wouldn't have you if you did."

The corner of his mouth curled up as he brought his heels to his buttocks and attacked from behind, catapulting her up and forward with a powerful lunge of his lower body. Goddess or not, she chose a form smaller than his own and he'd thrown larger, armored men off of himself before.

He relished in her half-stifled gasp of shock and deftly snatched her trim, elegant waist in both his hands to keep her stomach from smashing into his face while she put her hands on either side of his head for balance. Every stone's worth of his muscle was brought to bear as he then pushed her upward, and she helped by tensing up to keep from flailing. With a grunt of effort he lifted Lady Death like a heavy sack of grain for a moment but had to throw her to the side quickly before his laughter sapped his strength.

They rolled. The General made sure she landed hard enough to give him a chance and he moved quickly to cover her. With a great deal of strength he took her wrists and pinned them above her head as his hips settled hard and firm between her legs, taking no heed on how he wrinkled her fine gown. Then, in the short pause that followed, he stared down into her eyes, taking in the tempting hunger dwelling in their dark depths.

To him she presented a cock of her eyebrow and that subtle smile speaking of equal parts vicious lust and coming vengeance. "Playing rough, General?"

"Witheverythingon the line," he answered. "I'm not the first soldier to learn Death isn't impressed if you blink."

A certain lethality crept into her dark eyes as she narrowed them upon him, a gaze he matched with a stare of a thousand paces. She gave a subtlehmph,provoking from him a sly simper as he leaned in to take her mouth.

From the numbing cold he had felt in this lifeless place to the roiling fire that came with that first kiss, Zerry gasped in his first true breath since he came alive in Moitri's realm.

Her first sign of approval before she suddenly broke her hands out of his grasp, his hands instinctively darting to either side of him to brace as she took him by the back of the head to keep his face pressed to hers.

Between each clash of lips was sucking in each lungful as real as he had in life while her tongue peeked out to dance with his. When she denied each of his attempts to pause for breath, he swiftly changed his tactic pressing his body tight against hers and warring for control of each kiss. Soon enough he could feel his heart thundering in his chest, his cheeks flushing with rediscovered warmth, and his groin erecting and pulsing against a warm and soft belly. Fresh beads of sweat rolling down his back, he moved his hands to Moitri's shoulders, kissing her with a passion he had only known with his lost wife.

He feltalive.He felt... powerful. He wanted more of her, and she wouldn't stop him. She could try...

His lips still locked with hers, he brought his hands down to grab the collar of the Goddess' dress and pulled with a focused burst of rage. The sound of fabric tearing, of yielding to his demand was pure music and the amount of pale flesh it revealed pulled a growl from his throat.

Moitri answered with a throaty, sultry laugh as she slid her hands onto his shoulders and pushed her ravenous lover. "Off, General."

He weighed her tone in that moment. And pulled back just slightly to observe.

Licking her lips, Moitri reached up and pulled her ruined dress off her shoulders, allowing his eyes a long drink of the grey nipples capping her bare breasts. Her gown had been opened nearly down to her hips, and there the otherworldly material rested, just covering her mound and encircling her broad hips like some classical painting in a Lord's manor.

"My turn," came a deadly whisper.

Her tattered clothing dissolved into the shadows out of her way and she shifted as fast as he had when he'd thrown himself atop her. Her legs wrapped tight around his chest, the smaller woman throwing him to the side and rolling with him until she was upright and he had the wind knocked out of him.

She shifted up farther, until she was seated just below his collar bone.

Something both warm and wet smeared along his chest as she did, marking him, and his nostrils flared as he caught one glorious whiff of the aroused Goddess. Zerry looked down from Moitri's ardent face to the glistening slit she had pressed against him. Her pale hand ran down her belly, her fingernails perfect and slightly purple as the pads smoothed over the thin, neat patch of white hair just above her moist, dark grey flower.

He knew he could get out of this particular hold, too, but he had rarely wanted to before. Instead he watched appreciatively, and hungrily, as her fingers carefully prodded at those fragrant lips, nudging them side to side and spreading them—giving him that needed glimpse of a true pearl within—as a slender finger dipped inside.

"Ohhh," she sighed.

Her legs quivered beneath his arms, another hum of pleasure escaping her throat before she brought her glistening finger to his mouth. His eyes narrowed but he opened his own lips to suckle her digit, his hard member twitching with anticipation of similar attention.

"You had a way with words in your life, General. Now show me how you wield your tongue without them."

The best orders had always been the ones he planned to carry out of his own accord.

He reached at last to cup the plush cheeks of his Goddess, squeezing and massaging them in worship. She smiled.

"As you wish," he whispered, and pushed her forward—hard—the moment she was braced to rise and squat on his face.

Moitri bit back that same, wonderful surprise as she fell forward and Zerry slipped out from under her. Spinning, he grabbed hold of her hips and hauled her upwards as he himself stood. This time she outright squealed.

"Xerivan!" she cried.

He hadn't realized he could get any harder, until she shouted his name like that.

Holding the Goddess' upside-down body tight to his, he hauled her upward until her dripping slit was just below his chin. From there, he dived in.

"AH!"

Moitri writhed in his arms as his tongue lashed at her pussy, his throbbing cock slapping once against her cheek before she twisted away. She took her own moment to catch her breath, wrapping her arms around his waist to keep herself steady. If she had truly been angry about this position, she could have crushed his head between her powerful thighs. As it was, she bent her legs and accepted her General's unyielding service.

As for him, it had always been the threat that failure at war meant falling into the clutches of Death and her wicked machinations. That evil done in life could leave the damned soul sucking at her cunt for as long as she saw fit to torture your soul. For all those years he couldn't have guessed it would be one of the finest pleasures in existence.

"Ohhh, very...v-very nice," she cooed.

He tickled her pearl, kissed and mouthed her netherlips as his neglected cock began to ache. The General adjusted his hold so that he could free one of his hands to drop it down near Death's head. He stroked her cheek, caressing her in a way she didn't mind. But then his fingers spread out, feeling around for her mouth to line it up with his shaft.

He heard her growl when she realized what he intended, and she brought both her fists down on the back of his knees. She didn't just cause his legs to buckle, she took him off his feet completely.

Zerry came down shoulder-blades first, slamming into the ground with a heavy smack. Even as his lungs emptied from the impact, he felt no pain; he was just stunned at the sudden change. That delay was all Moitri needed to reassert her position over his face while holding him by the wrists. He tried to break her grip, but she gave him nothing as she held his hands firmly at her sides.

"Should have asked first, my Lady?" he wheezed, wry humor clear on his face.

Her pale face flushed in her own unique shade of rich violet. She was stunning in her anger. "I am aGoddess,you brash fool. Don't assume a token lick earns you the gift of shoving your mortal prick into my- Augh!"

He didn't let her finish as he shifted down in between her thighs, sending his tongue right back into her depths as he threw his head up like a fish catching a waterbug. He'd taken hold of her pouting lips and sucked them in, pulling that satisfying sound from her, even as he knew he'd pay for it. Soon enough, both her hands grabbed onto his dark-blond hair and painfully jerked him back to look at her.

"Stubborn bastard," she commented, seeming to admire the mess around his mouth. "And when the first two strikes from the front don't clear the way?"

Zerry grinned and reached up, smoothing rough hands along her sides. "Flanking sometimes works."

She tugged on his hair in play. "Oh? And if not that?"

He drew his fingers down her back, scraping lightly and earning from her a soft, smirking grunt of pleasure. "If not that, circle around behind."

A gentle grasp to her buttocks and she raised a brow curiously, allowing him to slide one hand between them and gently touch her sex in slow circles, calming her down as he shifted his pace. He still pulled against her fingers entwined in his hair, managing light kisses on her front as inquisitive fingers explored her from the back.

"Mmm," she observed, apparently deciding she liked it. "Or both, I take it?"

"As the challenge demands." He exhaled hot breath onto her crotch, leaning to lick gently, as light as his fingers were touching her, willing her to ask him for more.

Slowly, she relaxed her legs to bring herself closer to his mouth, pushing herself harder against him and he redoubled his efforts, cherishing her and raising her up to the excitement she'd been when he held her upside down. In moments her breath was drawing heavy and she pulled him in tighter still against her slit, starting to grind her pearl along his tongue, mouth, even his nose. All while he, with deliberate grace, shifted his hands around and coasted them up her sides, raising goosebumps over her skin as he reached up to her breasts, gliding his fingers over the grey areola until the pads of his callouses pressed down on the stiff nipples to provoke a sharp inhale.

"Yes," she hissed, pushing them into his hands as she straddled his face.

They were warm and full, just enough to fill his palms. Tweaking and rolling her nipples between his fingers, he would have sworn her sex grew more fragrant, moist, even pulsed once in response as he pinched her. His tongue never topped. She was primed for penetration, ready to mate. To conceive.

"All you... got? Mortal?" Moitri gasped nearly tearing his hair out as her trembling grew with her tension.

If it wouldn't have wrecked his concentration, he could have let out an exalted laugh.

She wanted more.

One of his hands retreated from her breasts, moving around to her backside again and sliding into the cleft. Two of his fingers wallowed in her lather until they were slick then he pushed firmly, driving them into her pussy to the second knuckles and curling forward.

"Grngh!"

Moitri shuddered in welcome, possibly withheld a scream as her body clenched hot around him. Zerry took the opportunity and drove more of the pace, guiding to a new rhythm. His pink taster writhed about her pale grey button as his fingers pumped in and out stroking the swollen, lightly ridged spot inside her. Her toes curled and heat rolled off her skin to smother him as the Goddess at last released his hair and lifted her hands to her breasts, covering one of his still there as they teased her with fervor, as she drew closer and closer to what they sought within.

"Yes..."

Breathless.

"Yeh...oh...!"

She drew one full breath at last. "Oh...! Zer...!"

A scream loud enough to displace the shadows themselves shattered the calm of the void. Round after round of cries escaped Death as her lover devoted every thought to lifting her high as she could go. Her hips bucked, her already pale knuckles went stark white with her eyes going as wide as they possibly could. A torrent of her juices was unleashed into his waiting mouth, every muscle in her body quaking and soon turning to jelly.

Panting, sweat and tears dampening her cheeks, her body fell backward against his waiting arms, her ass planting hard on his chest. He counted three breaths for her then pushed her farther back against his raised thighs and sat up to roll her off him.

"H-hhmm?" she groaned in vague disapproval. However, as her arms still shook from the orgasm which seemed as though it was her first in a millennium, she willingly crawled onto her hands and knees to allow him room to move.

Running his tongue over his upper lip before sucking in the bottom, he stared at her cleft with his hand still on her ass. She was beyond ready. As she only began to catch her breath, Zerry rose up and pressed his body against her backside. The tip dripping with excitement and his hands taking hold of her hips, he shifted his aching, steel member to prod against her entrance.

Moitri's head snapped up though she remained on her elbows, whatever she'd been about to say was drown out in an honest and haunting shriek. He clung to her, his hips slapping with her cheeks as his hand came down to twirl a finger about her clit.

"You want my daughter in your belly," he huffed, determined to convince her to let him finish inside her.

So fresh off her first climax, the Goddess groaned an affirmative and tilted her head back, willingly falling into it as the second proved to be follow in short order. Her thighs and pelvic muscles tightened up, pulling a grunt out of Zerry as her next release drew everything wild in his thrusts. With that tight squeeze on his shaft, he reached forward and took hold of her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them around as she spread her knees wider and leaned up and back into him, planting her hands on the back of his thighs as her legs opened wider to take him. Grinning fiendishly with an animalistic pant, he swept her white hair to one side and leaned in to bring his head alongside hers.

"Does this mortal satisfy you, my Lady?" he asked, slowing his pace in favor of more deliberate thrusts to drive his cock as deep as he could.

"I swear, if you stop I'll reap your soul," Moitri hissed.