Raska Tales: The Fallen General

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkPulse
DarkPulse
1,563 Followers

He paused a moment, going over the note again. "We've been praying for so long. And now..."

"Our prayers have been answered," his wife finished, tossing the note aside to pick the child up and lightly bounce her in her arms until she calmed.

"There, Haru," the new mother whispered. "You're safe now."

Her husband hugged her around the waist, grinning as he prayed, "Thank you, Gracious Necela and Sweet Calia, for blessing Sally and I with this precious gift."

No matter what, I'll keep our daughter, and your little princess safe. Those girls, they are worth nothing less than my life. And I will love them to my grave.

Xerivan blinked as those words ran through his mind; words spoken to a woman a long time ago. Who, or why, he couldn't tell. But looking to Haru as her black eyes opened to stare with wide wonder at the couple that held her, he smiled as that elating warmth swelled in his chest.

Nothing less than my life... For her. My daughter Haru.

DarkPulse
DarkPulse
1,563 Followers