raVen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hylas_
hylas_
64 Followers

He looked up to her, returned her smile. He lifted her dress, moved in, gently chewed her lips through her panties. She moaned; he smiled, pulled her panties down with his teeth, dove back in. Her taste was ripe, womanly... delicious. He lapped eagerly, went deep, slurped, drank. Then he found her spot.

"There, right there!" she gasped, opening up wider, holding the back of his head, pressing him against herself in a very specific angle.

He worked her with his tongue, on and on and on. The lady took her time, but Brandon didn't relent. He felt a pair of rough hands grab his hips from behind, coarse fingers entering his twat. He kept his attention on the lady, kept working her spot. He was fucked from behind by a guy he didn't even know what he looked like. The guy spurted, slid out, left him dripping. Throughout it all, Brandon kept working his lady.

Finally she came, loudly, wetly, sweetly. He waited until she started to come down again, slurped deeply one last time, then allowed himself to relax. She was very happy; she gave him a huge smile and paid him generously. His first woman... Brandon was proud of himself. But his mouth needed a break badly, and he was glad that his next two johns were both men.

Day 100

A raven was cawing loudly; Brandon woke up, blinking into the sunlight. A slight autumn wind was blowing red and yellow leaves against the windows of his apartment. He sat up in his bed, and Lady Raven was standing across the room, looking at him.

He wasn't surprised, he understood. He got out of bed immediately, dropped to his knees, lowered his body until his face was almost touching the floor right in front of her, closed his eyes.

"Please accept my sincere apologies, My Lady," he said. "My behavior was unacceptable. And yet you chose to give me this gift, allowed me experiences I never thought possible. The debt can never be repaid."

She laughed softly, amused but pleased by his words. "Not bad, not bad", she said. "A little on the melodramatic side, but then again, I'm not exactly lacking theatrics myself. Now, boy, business. Show me what you've got."

Her robe dropped, collected as a black puddle at her feet. Brandon looked up at her; she was naked. Her eyes pierced him.

"Show me that you aren't completely useless... and the curse shall be lifted, your innermost wish fulfilled."

She spread her legs slightly, and he moved his face closer from below, breathing in through his nose. Then they touched. Her lips were dry against his, and he went about changing that, flicking out his wet tongue, moistening her. His final test, he thought, yet it seemed so petty now. Of what importance was his "innermost wish" compared to the needs of this beautiful, magnificent woman?

He opened his mouth wider, dove deep. He heard her gasp, felt her hands against the back of his head, tasted her sweetness on his tongue, filling his mouth. He couldn't keep himself from sliding a hand down the front of his boxers, and he gently touched himself while lapping and sucking and working her. She noticed, didn't mind, just kept riding him steadily. Then she peaked, suddenly and quietly, squirted; he drank eagerly. He kept his face against her sex, felt himself surrounded by her warm flesh, felt her calming down slowly. Then everything went black.

Brandon regained consciousness on the floor of his apartment. He sat up and glanced around, and wasn't surprised to find Lady Raven gone. It had been a couple of hours, judging by the sunlight.

He walked to the bed, lied down on his back, closed his eyes. Back to normalcy, then, back to watching TV and unfreezing pizza and downing Jell-O shots and waking up in his own vomit. Alex and the boys... he probably wouldn't see them again. A sense of loss and regret filled him.

He finally slid his hand below his waistband. A wide smile appeared on his face. His innermost wish had indeed been fulfilled. Brandon started playing with the lips of his plump, moist pussy.

hylas_
hylas_
64 Followers
12