All Comments on 'Ravenswood Ch. 03'

by Dreamweaver594

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
New wrinkle

Spell check highly recommended; that would catch the majority of the errors. If you haven't found a reader or an editor, ask in the forums. Someone already on Literotica knows you're writing something that may have graphic sex scenes, so you and they won't be embarrassed by reading what you write. A reader or editor can help catch pesky errors in tense, dropped words, and other gosh-darn-its!

Good save on the height issue. LOL! And a shocking new mystery. Nice way to amp up the story. :D

Short, but thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Have to agree on the need for an editor or even just a second reader to catch things. When writing, it's natural to fall into the flow of what you already know and forgetting that this is the first time the reader is being introduced to this information. This results in paragraphs that may seem a bit disjointed, lacking smoothness.

So... the writing needs polishing, but your storytelling is superb. Really looking forward to seeing what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is a fine story....

While the "gripe"comments below are true ish don’t stop writing .plot and characters are developing well

djb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamweaver594@Dreamweaver594
I'm now available on the web at www.dreamweaver594.weebly.com with links to my completed work compiled in ebook format for you to enjoy. Dreamweaver594 is an author, playwright, designer, teacher, and artist who lives on the East Coast of the U.S. He's a dyed in the wool rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES