All Comments on 'Ravenswood Ch. 11'

by Dreamweaver594

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Quit dragging it out!

Most of these chapters are short and don't involving anything exciting. Longer chapters with more content please and thank you

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 5 years agoAuthor
Sadly, some readers just don't understand...

...that chaptered stories often end up as full-fledged novels. Oh well. In exchange for reading my story for FREE I get some great feedback to help me hone the tale and improve it before it's published. It's sort of a quid-pro-quo if you will. Which is one of the reasons I encourage readers to respond after reading the chapter (short or long).

Although, registering as a full-fledged member of the reading public with Literotica and not hiding behind the mask of anonymity might be nice.

Will I remake this chapter and combine it with another to extend it? Is there enough new information given to prompt curiosity and further reading? Good questions, only time will tell. -Dreamweaver594.

ladyatrionaladyatrionaover 5 years ago
Good even if short

Haha I like this story and am glad you are updating it regularly. The short chapters are a bit of a drag for a reader but as a writer I am sure they are less stressful and easier to get out Wich is a huge bous for us who are following you! So please continue.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago

I am really enjoying your writing and this story.

I don't mind the shorter chapters. I think that you are doing a good job with your character development.

I find this story to be compelling, and I am falling in love with these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamweaver594@Dreamweaver594
I'm now available on the web at www.dreamweaver594.weebly.com with links to my completed work compiled in ebook format for you to enjoy. Dreamweaver594 is an author, playwright, designer, teacher, and artist who lives on the East Coast of the U.S. He's a dyed in the wool rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES