All Comments on 'Raw and Broken Ch. 04'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dayum, woman

You sure know how to kick us in the nads. I'd say more but don't want to be posting spoilers. Hope others don't either. Suffice it to say that was a hell of a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tears

I was reading this with tears rolling down my face. I won't say if they were happy or sad tears so I don't give anything away for your other readers though. I have loved your stories from day one. They are my go-to stories when I want to escape life and head to my private world of kink. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, talent, and characters with us. They have become family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
...

So now we can blame it all in the tumor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Very well written. A good story.

Don't listen to the anonymous guys who bash a story. If they don't like it, they don't have the read it to the end and comment. The trolls should be flogged, and not in the happy funtimeway.

JH

late2thepartylate2thepartyalmost 8 years ago
Cried

Powerful chapter.

LadyMireilleLadyMireillealmost 8 years ago
Left wanting...

I love your writing. I have read all your stories and couldn't wait for this last I stallment after reading all of Raw and Raw and Broken. While I think it was a descent ending, I despite the terrible events, I can't deny that I still wanted more from it. But if you asked me what exactly I felt.it was missing, I'm not sure. I don't know what I expected. Guess I just want more of the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
brilliant

I wish there would be more to this story. I'd like to see what happens with her - does she discover herself? Does she break the cycle of abuse? Does she find her own backbone? Ahhh! So much left unknown!

secretsxywritersecretsxywriteralmost 8 years agoAuthor
More to come

I've refrained from commenting on this new series for many reasons. But I will say that there is another chapter in progress. Daphne needs closure, as do my readers. Thank you for hanging in there on this journey and putting up with my creative process thus far.

For the haters...well, you just can't please everybody everyday. I'm sorry today wasn't your day.

SSW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bravo

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!!!

Dear author did you always have this story heading into the tumor direction or did you paint yourself into a corner, throwing a hail Mary pass? Simply genius!

I was just commenting on a death of a family member to someone earlier today and said that to me the person I knew died years before after a life changing experience. They took stress differently, communicated abruptly, more emotional, and omg left behind their passions to follow crazy unfounded beliefs. I will miss Drake1 and some of Drake2.

You write in a vase array of emotions, reactions, situations, subject matter, genre, and strong powerful sex that has meaning whether bad or good, it's purpose is mapped out. It's not just about telling a human story it's about putting your reader in the scene. Feeling, understanding, coping and accepting that hate angry empty fuck Daphne received after returning home from when Malcolm was in the accident. It's was the warmth and neglect that Daphne felt as Malcolm carried her to the bathroom knowing how often he must carry Becca, how he cares for, how after her collaring from Drake she missed so much, the contact of humanity.

Your writing is a literary treat! Please continue with all of these characters. But more importantly please give your entertained audience enough time and info as to when you are going to pull these stories, because you have finally decided to publish them and where we can purchase our own forever copy?!.

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG

Did not see that coming. Was agreeing with Daphne about Drake dumping her since he didn't bother to come to the hospital, but then the big reveal. Explains so much - I think - since we really don't know what part of his behavior was due to the tumor. Doesn't matter though - it is what it is - and death almost never comes on a convenient schedule. I'm glad Daphne is remembering the better times with Drake - and I hope she uses the opportunities in Europe to find herself. Like Daphne, I was shocked that Darryl had a girlfriend (though if I remember her correctly, Ginger does seem like a good match for him). I had thought that maybe Daphne and Darryl would get together. But it's too soon for her, she needs to grieve, find herself, then decide if/when she wants another relationship. Enjoying such an engaging story! But sad about Drake's demise - just when he was starting to redeem himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please

I so enjoyed your writing and I can't wait for the next story to enfold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't cry anymore!

I was blind sided! I can't believe he's gone! I've cried for an hour now. I can't imagine how this ends.

ProfPateProfPateabout 7 years ago
Struck a nerve

Lost a Grandchild just after full term birth so know how Beth feels. Understand Daphne too. Lovely story, didn't expect Drake to pass, very moving. Well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am pissed that Drake is dead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES