All Comments on 'Raw and Broken Ch. 05'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Life more on whether we are ready or not.

Set ups are difficult. Is it too much or not enough? This almost started to drag, or maybe French models are insufferable even in print. However, it also all felt necessary to know Daphne ' s heads pace and properly introduce Stefan. At the very end you changed the spelling. Is that to indicate a change in pronunciation or typo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well worth the wait.

Well worth the wait. I like the way Daphne eases back into a routine without romanticizing her relationship w Drake. Granted it's an elegant routine filled with hard work and plenty of luxury and pampering, but it's a routine. It seems there's hope for Daphne's love life. Stefan is a great name however it's spelled, consistency is key.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 7 years ago
Thank you for the update.

Fantastic chapter!

Black_JadeBlack_Jadeover 7 years ago
thanks for sharibg another chapter with us! how did Stephan find her??

yay a new chapter! I love your stories so.much! I can't wait to here more about Daphne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stefan was familiar with the layout of the house?

Tight social circles...I wonder if he even knew Daphne was there...

I can't wait for the next chapter, this story is fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stefan just happens to show up?

I knew Stefan would make a reappearance, but I thought it wouldn't be until the next chapter. I can't imagine Stefan would show up without letting Malcom/Becca know he was visiting. As they're gone, it implies that Malcolm set this up so that Daphne would be "home alone" when Stefan visited. It's easy to understand how Stefan knows Malcolm/Becca - but how did Malcolm know Stefan liked Daphne? Daphne didn't bring him up during her conversation with Malcolm, so ??? I guess we'll find out, next chapter. Looking forward to it.

That being said, I like Stefan - he reminds me of the kind, loving Drake, before his personality change/brain tumor. I hope Daphne has a better relationship with Stefan - she deserves some happiness.

BTW, Daphne telling Stefan she was a masochistic submissive was totally unnecessary. I think 95%+ of women would be offended by being smacked on the ass by a guy she didn't know. Edward was guilty of sexual harassment and sexual assault. But in Daphne's frame of mind, she can't help but associate that action with her BDSM lifestyle. As much as she wants to get away from BDSM, it seems to be a big part of her.

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleover 7 years ago
Your stories are my favorite!

I loved Malcolm and Becca's story in Raw. I lovr that you vary the sex scenes so it's different, yet arousing every time. This series has less sex, but is very i truiging, and I enjoy it just as much. You are a skilled writer. Thanks for this installme t. Can't wait for the next chapter. By the way... When tou are sone with the Daphne story, maybe you could do Ginger and Darryl? Unless you have something else in mind. I would just hate to be without your stories. I've read all of yours and have to say that so far you are my favorite writer here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moooooore!

I was devastated when I finished raw. But elated to discover you had a side story! I thought it was only a 4 part series when I started but happily you posted chapter 5 the very same day I finished chapter 4 and now I've been checking back every day hoping you've had a chance to finish the next chapter!! You're an amazing story teller I feel like the characters are a part of me and I hope you get time and enough creative juices flowing to be able to post sooner rather than later!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

You are seriously my favorite writer on Literotica. Your characters are realistic, there's real plot and drama in your stories, and the sex scenes are great. So happy you decided to continue on after the Raw series. Hoping to see the next chapter soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES