Raw and Broken Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Saint Andrews cross was secured to one wall. There was a padded bench. A wrought-iron kneeler that looked like it belonged in a Catholic church. And some kind of device that appeared to be a sawhorse with padding and leather cuffs.

There didn't appear to be a bed for play or aftercare. But then again, the bedroom was right there. And their headboard with the lattice-style wood frame would easily accommodate cuffs or ropes.

The pièce de résistance was a cabinet just inside the door that held more accoutrements for bondage and flogging than I'd ever seen. Drawers full of toys and different kinds of bottles for lube or just pleasure. And a stereo system, of course. While it wasn't something that Drake and I used, I knew music was an important element for Becca.

It all made my legs weak and my pussy wet. I stumbled over to the bench and sat down, my hand to my chest. Holy, hell, Malcolm and Becca really did have everything I ever wanted.

I was still trying to process it all—to not be jealous—when I heard the doorbell. I quickly secured the door and hurried downstairs, unsure why I felt guilty for discovering their secret room. But I made a mental note to tell them they should get some kind of lock on there before their little one was old enough to find it.

The bell rang two more times before I got down to the main level. I was panting as I reached for the handle. I had to try twice—and fumbled with the lock—before I could finally pull the door open.

"I'm sorry, hello?"

The tall man with short, dark hair was already down the first two steps of the entry. He stopped but didn't turn around or speak.

"Can I help you, sir?"

"Daphne?" He slowly looked back over his shoulder, his voice meeting my ears before I saw his face. His bright eyes. The crease in his forehead as his eyebrows came together in consternation.

"Stefan!" I barely breathed his name as my legs gave out.

He was too late as he lurched toward me. I landed hard on the floor of the foyer. He didn't wait to ask me if I was okay. He just gathered me up into his arms and walked to the back of the house, as if he was familiar with it. He set me on the couch, after which I rolled to my left hip to relieve some of the pain.

"Do you need some ice?"

I snorted. "You just want to touch my ass."

"Is that an invitation?"

A tear trickled down my cheek suddenly. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

~ H