All Comments on 'Raw and Broken Ch. 06'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Black_JadeBlack_Jadeover 7 years ago
gorgeous! so happy that Daphne gets a happy ending!

I'm so happy you decided to give Daphne her own story and that you continued it after Drake died. I'm a little dissaponted that Daphne didnt continue modeling or get back into.acting. but she is happy! and she finally.has a family of her own. nit just Malcom and Becca. Thabks.again for.sharing..if.yiu ever want.to post anythuing realtes to tgese characters, imnsure.there will be tons of excited readers! we love the cute fluffy cuddles as much.as.tge.drama! good luck.on.all future stiries!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good ending to a series

Thank you for finishing Daphnes story, I love her HEA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

I hope you write more stories along this vein.

findingmywayfindingmywayover 7 years ago
Beautiful

I've loved this entire series....starting from the beginning with Becca until now. What a perfect ending to a truly lovely story. Thank you and I hope you continue to write. You have an amazing gift.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
A Great Series.

Thank you for this wonderful series. The added dimension of Daphne returning home from Paris after some time away after her losses is fantastic. For her to have found love again and it not be the lifestyle and both Becca and Daphne have a child really finishes off something that I thought had come to an end. This ending is so satisfying as a reader, and you are a wonderful writer to have continued on this series to an ending that is about life and how things can change and how a person can resist going down the same path in life again. Daphne may go back to some more intense BDSM but she is aware of who she is and will not be a masochist again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

As I read this series I felt as though I was gaining insight into the life of complex, kinky, brave and oh so normal woman. You have a wonderful way of making your characters multi-dementional and perfectly imperfect, making them into people I'd very much like to be friends with if only they existed in reality. I'll miss these friends. But I'm sure I'll come back to revisit their story down the road. Again, thank you!

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleover 7 years ago
Captivating!

I loved both the Raw and Raw and Broken series. The stories were so well written and emotional as well as sexy and arousing. Thanks for writing. I really hope you write another esries. You are such a talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

So happy that Daphne finally achieved her happiness. While I do miss the (apparently) reformed Drake, who knows what would have happened as a result of the brain tumor had he lived. It was touching yet ironic that his demise came as he was heading to the hospital to see his wife. I'm also glad that Daphne has found her own identity, and can choose if/when she wants a submissive relationship. Bit of deus ex machina that Stefan ended up at Malcolm's front door - but the explanation worked on so many levels. And Daphne got to see the living conditions Drake put up with to be close to her - not ideal, but that clearly wasn't the most important thing for him.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope you keep writing!

The Raw series were bar none my favorite BDSM series on Literotica. I hope this isn't your last story, I would love to see more!

gracie920101gracie920101over 7 years ago
One of my favorites

Wow! I was so wrapped up in this series! Kudos for such well developed characters that I felt I was in Chicago or Paris or Delaware right along with them. I finished the story. Sigh...now what?

AngelOfMercy715AngelOfMercy715almost 6 years ago
Wow!!

From the 12 chapters with Becca to these six with Daphne, hands down the best stories I ever read on this site!! Amazing!

GypsytrampGypsytrampalmost 6 years ago

I love this story, and Raw, and always come back to them. I'm so glad you continue to post such wonderful new stories as well. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

I just finished reading both series and wow - I was not expecting to get sucked in as much as I did! You are a very talented writer and honestly this could be a novel. You’ve created such a great world of characters and settings that I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Second read

I read this chapter first. Then read the series. What a story . So much eye candy and thought went into painting a picture you could walk into.

I hope to find more to read from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raw Ch. 01 Next Part
Raw Series Info